It's good to be back.

You knew I could only stay away for so long.  Not that I haven't been busy with other armies, playing other games, working on other projects, but I think we all knew I'd be coming Back to Black sooner or later.  And since it's been a while, and the old thread had gotten a bit cluttered with models I no longer own and projects I'll never finish, it seems like now is a good time to start fresh. 

So welcome, brethren.  Welcome to Malisteen's new hobby log, chronicling the exploits of the Black Legion warband the Crimson Eyes.  Conversions, painting, fluff, battle reports, and assorted other hobby themed rubbish will follow in the days and years ahead.  But first, I figure I'll take stock of my remaining forces (to be updated as new stuff is painted):

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/a94b3e2b-8d12-4ecb-b79d-0581edaaebed_zps77af8678-1.jpg

Chaos Lord Hamal Vhilgraf, Knight Arietis of the Black Shine

Once a Captain of the Sons of Horus, and later the Sons of the Eye, Hamal Vhilgraf seemed doomed to an ignoble end after the Sons of the Eye were crushed and absorbed by the Black Legion at the close of the 6th Black Crusade.  Vhilgraf and the marines he once led were gathered in a company of Oathbroken, chaos marines forsaken by the gods and used by Black Legion warlords as expendable cannon fodder, their lives worth little more than that of common cultists.  However, through skill and tenacity, Vhilgraf survived the countless meat grinders and suicide missions they were herded into, even as his former command was whittled down to a handful of veterans that came to be mockingly known as 'the Cadaver Corps'.  It was during this time that Vhilgraf first came into contact with the mysterious founder of the Black Shrine, who gave him a dull, red-orange stone with a hidden power that would change Vhilgraf's fate forever.

On the battlefields of Mackan at the close of the 7th Black Crusade, Vhilgraf finally had the opportunity to catch the Despoiler's eye.  There the Cadaver Corps were given one final suicide mission, spearheading a feigned attack to lead the Rampagers 7th Company away from the point where the Despoiler's own attack would seek to break through the Blood Angel lines.  The distraction proved successful, but there was no way handful of Oathbroken marines and disheveled cultists could hope to survive against the loyalists they were sent to fight, which outnumbered them more than three to one and enjoyed the advantage of defended positions.  Even so, Abaddon himself could not help but take notice when the last remains of the Cadaver Corps, covered in the blood of their slain enemies, unholy balefire burning in Vhilgraf's eyes, rejoined the battle mid way through his own assault, slipping in from behind enemy lines to take out a key Blood Angels support position.

That day Vhilgraf and his followers were lifted from the ranks of the Oathbroken by the Abbadon's own command, the favor of the dark gods returning with that of the Warmaster.  After the Crusade, Vhilgraf was granted command of his own warband of chaos marines newly formed from stolen loyalist gene seed, mostly Blood Angels, which he named the Crimson Eyes.  He was also granted his own ship, a captured Blood Angels strike cruiser called the Purity of Flame.  Vhilgraf took the remains of the Cadaver Corps as his chosen, and incorporated the survivors of the cultsts and feral chaos warriors they had fought alongside into his warship's crew.

Since then, Vhilgraf's warriors have made a name for themselves advancing the Despoiler's interests openly, while covertly spreading the creed of the Black Shrine, a cult heretical even among the chaos marines of the Eye of Terror, which worships Abaddon as a god.  Since their founding, the Crimson Eyes have spent most of their time between Abaddon's Black Crusades working as mercenaries for other warbands outside of the Black Legion, in exchange for promises of support in the Despoiler's future campaigns.  However, following the 12th Black Crusade, the Crimson Eyes never returned to the Eye of Terror, instead disappearing deep into Imperial space.

-----------------------------

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Warband03_zps143c6462.jpg

Lord Vhilgraf leads two squads of Crimson Eye chaos space marines

This (old) picture shows my painted collection as it currently stands.  The only fully painted models I got rid of were the plague reaper and the forgefiend.  I did get rid of a number of half-finished conversions and half painted or unpainted or unassembled models, but others have just been boxed up and may reappear at some point in the future.  Which is which will remain a mystery until then.

Of course, old stuff is old.  What about new progress?

----------------

Here's the before picture of my Black Legion Chosen for ETL.  300 points total.  10 Chosen with Veterans of the Long War (they're Black Legion), Icon of Vengeance, 3 meltaguns, 2 power axes, and a champion with a power sword.  All wysiwyg, all primed black but unpainted, apart from the bases.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen19_zpsbbye74lt.jpg

"We found them, sir," the technician says simply, as he brings up the still from one of the dozens of servo skulls that had been combing the desert wastes and abandoned industrial complexes surrounding Dorter Hive.

Inquisitor Raphael Bordelon joins him to look at the screen.  There they were, the infamous Cadaver Corps, chosen of Hamal Vhilgraf, lord of the now all but destroyed Crimson Eyes.  The ancient traitor Astartes were surely terrifying figures in person, but it was difficult to reconcile that with the tiny, still figures he saw in the pict image projected on the view port.  There were only a handful of them, no more than ten, and no sign of their master or the kidnapped marquise, but they couldn't be far.  Now that they had been found, the forces at Bordelon's disposal would soon be upon them.

The Valatia Campaign thus far had gone extremely well, despite Imperial forces taking somewhat more casualties than Inquisitor Bordelon had anticipated.  The warning of the Imperial Tarot allowed the Imperial forces to achieve such a crushing victory at Valatia Secondus by catching the chaos forces completely unaware.  While the exact nature of the enemy's goals in Valatia were still a mystery, the Tarot had been remarkably clear regarding the strength of the enemy and the time and place of their attack.

Knowing the traitors would number at best a company's worth of Astartes, no less than three companies of the nearby White Lions space marine chapter had been redirected to Valatia before the enemy even arrived.  Their ships had remained in hiding on the far side of the planet while the chaos forces made planet fall, leaving only a skeleton crew on their stolen strike cruiser.  The Imperial ships then moved in for the attack, easily retaking the Purity of Flame before deploying to the surface to eliminate the now trapped and unsupported Crimson Eyes forces.

Radiation interference had cut off communication during the battle, but apparently the victory had been more costly than anticipated.  It seemed that the chaos forces, realizing their doom, had resolved to sell their cursed lives dearly, perhaps hoping their blasphemous gods would take notice and have mercy on their souls.  The fourth company of the White Lions had been completely wiped out, and the Fifth had taken significant casualties, but Captain Dalcigrad of the Fifth Company assured him that in the end the chaos forces were wiped out to a man.

All but Vhilgraf and his chosen, who had not been among the landing forces.  They had been on the Purity of Flame when it was taken.  At the last moment, they escaped aboard a dread claw landing craft, which they then used to raid the marquise's palace and take him hostage.  
The inquisitor could only hope that the traitors had kept the marquise alive to use as a bargaining chip.  Why else take him, otherwise?  If so, there might still be a chance to rescue the man, and avoid the petty squabble that might erupt between the nobles on this planet in the event of his death.

Either way, these last remnants of the Crimson Eyes warband would soon be eliminated, and the nebulous threat to the Valatia System the Imperial Tarot had warned Bordelon's superiors of would be laid to rest before it began.

-----------------------------------

And here's my painting progress for today.  I've done grey overbrush work on everything, and the first basecoat layer of the metal trim on 5 models.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen20_zpsbdofuesl.jpg

"How long is Hamal going to be in there with the human?" grumbles Levi, for the seventh time.

Gustav ignores him.  There was no point speculating.  Whatever was happening between Vhilgraf and the human noble inside the sealed hull of the claw was Shrine business, and he wanted no part of it.  He certainly didn't want to interrupt whatever ritual was taking place in there, no matter how much he shared his brother's impatience and frustration.

The whole venture had been a disaster.  This was supposed to be an infiltration mission, taking down the nobility of this system from within, without the Imperium itself ever being aware of their presence.  Instead, the imperials had been waiting for them when they arrived, with superior forces ready to fight.  They had had to abandon the Purity of Flame, the landing forces had probably already been wiped out (on the bright side, at least that Word Bearer zealot Zahlmor would be dead), and they had no hope of escaping off planet, but none of this really bothered Gustav.  Through the entire disaster, their lord had remained his usual cold, aloof self.  None of the terrible rage which in recent centuries had come to grip him when his ambitions were frustrated.

Which could only mean that, as terrible as everything appeared, it must all be going according to his design. And that is what bothered Gustav.  That Vhilgraf had some grand plan, and he hadn't bothered to fill them in on it.  There had been a time, centuries, millenia ago, when they had been brothers, him, Hamal, Levi, and the rest.  That brotherhood was all that had sustained them through the Legion Wars, through their centuries as oathbroken, when their lives were spent carelessly by the scornful lords of the Black Legion.  Now Vhilgraf was one of those lords.  Now he called Gustav 'chosen', instead of his brother.  Used the Cadaver Corps as a tool in battle, but did not take them into his confidence.  Instead he took counsel with daemons and witches and Shrine Knights....

The bark of bolter fire snaps Gustav out of his brooding.  He turns to see Levi lowering his weapon.  "Servo skull.  I took it down, but they'll know we're here all the same."

Gustav's armored gauntlet grips the hilt of his power sword.  Whatever Vhilgraf was doing with the marquise, it had better be finished.  They were out of time.

Good to see you back Mal.

You can take your deceitful congeniality and shove it, you trollop of the Canoodle Prince.  Don't think I haven't forgotten our feud!

Lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create this year. I doubt I'll be putting up many points though as I'm putting in extra effort on my Lord. Got to make him look better than my sorcerer after all

Lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create this year. I doubt I'll be putting up many points though as I'm putting in extra effort on my Lord. Got to make him look better than my sorcerer after all

Then you've set yourself up for quite the challenge. Much as it pains me to admit it, that sorcerer is really something else. Then again, if your skills were any less impressive, you wouldn't be worth my time as a nemesis.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/nemesis_forte_zpsjpjlsvho.jpg

Yeeeeeaaah!

Good to see you back Mal - I'm looking forward to finally seeing some paint on those chosen!cool.png

As am I. I've left them hanging long enough.

Nope.  No.  Wrong.  No.  "to".  "TO".  Not "in".

First, I set the musical tone for my hobby thread, dammit.  And second, Hard Rock / Heavy Metal for Chaos?  How cliche can you get?  *over-exaggerated eye rolling*

No.  No, this is the spiritual successor of "Black Like my Soul", we need something just a bit more soulful up in here.  Something stately, dignified, and just a little bit tragic, because if my inability to escape this hobby and this army in particular is anything, it is a gods-damned tragedy.

And i got what you did, just wanted to tease you a bit.

Right back at ya, buddy. tongue.png

Also, Subtle Discord has finally started their summer restock! I predict a rhino or two will be making their way into my second vow, once the chosen are complete.

• 2 weeks later...

First up, a quick ETL update: chosen bases are painted, apart from the rims, the metal bits on the models are base coated, and the first black wash has been done.  Altogether, that puts me on schedule for where I wanted to be with them this weekend, which means I can set them aside until Tuesday.  Pics have been taken, and will go up tomorrow, along with another brief fluff bit.

So with that little notice out of the way, it's time for something a little different.  You see, a little package came in the post for me today, so I get to do an unboxing!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks01_zpsxcilugko.jpg

Oooh, here it is, what could it be!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks02_zpsceeuxs1t.jpg

What is this?  An invoice?

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks03_zps3im7lg8k.jpg

Oh ho!  A letter!

Yes, it's my very first order from Subtle Discord's bits shop, the Dark Works!

The letter in particular was very nice.  You see, because I was so eager to get my hands on his kits, I ended up placing two separate orders, buying the kits I wanted as soon as their restocks came in, and as a result ended up paying double shipping fees and missing out on the generous 15% discount Discord offers on larger orders.  I knew this when I placed the orders and didn't mind.  I considered it an extra cost well spent to ensure I got all the kits I wanted - I was worried that the first kits to get restocked might sell out while I was waiting for the rest of the kits to come in otherwise.  I honestly hadn't even expected Discord to notice two orders coming in from the same address so close together, but he did, and since I had ended up paying more than I otherwise would have, he threw in some extra bits!  That's some quality customer appreciation there, folks.  This is one stand up Legionnaire.

So what did I end up getting?

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks04_zps05dlnrrs.jpg

Some decent packing here, everything looks pretty well protected

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks05_zpszsnls8sf.jpg

Two sets of chaos rhino treads.  Nice individual packaging, solid chunks of resin still attached to keep those treads intact and straight in shipping.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks06_zpsbisxb0l4.jpg

Two of Discord's fancy havoc launcher variants.  I'm not sure how often I'll run havoc launchers on my vehicles, but I love the look of this kit, so I just had to get them anyway.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks07_zpscszr6mni.jpg

Three sets of vehicle accessories - speakers, search lights, ammo drums for pintle bolters, smoke launchers, etc.  Two of these are the extra bits previously mentioned.  I had only ordered one of these - as I do kind of like the standard chaos vehicle sprue accessories, but I do not at all mind having extras to work with.

As you can see, each of the kits came in their own nice little ziplock package.  Everything looks top quality, and I'm excited to start working with them.  Of course, cool as all those kits are, they're just the icing on the cake.  The main thing I was after was Discord's chaos vehicle trim kits!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks08_zpsbd8kupgr.jpg

The fragile trim kits came in their own cardboard envelope inside the larger box.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks09_zpsqlal7a42.jpg

Within the cardboard envelope, the individual kits were separated by layers of bubble wrap, all very neat and secure.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks10_zpsqzwv6rrj.jpg

There we are, two sets of chaos rhino trim, one mark I and one mark II.  Again, they each came in their own ziplock package, conveniently labeled in sharpie so I can tell them apart.

Both trim kits look good, arriving intact despite how fragile they must be.  Actually, if anything, they were maybe packed a bit too securely, as the squeezing of the trim kits caused them to bend a little bit around their sprue nubs.  Nothing a little warm water won't fix right up, though.

But I'll get into that more in the coming weeks as I make individual posts looking at each of the kits during assembly of my new rhinos.  The short version in the mean time: these kits all look extremely clean, very minimal flash, hardly anything in the way of mold lines, no major warping, no bubbles or miscasts on initial inspection.  Fantastic products all round and I would (and will!) absolutely order from the Dark Works again in the future.

Even so, I won't be exclusively relying on Discord's work to pretty up my vehicles.  To add a bit of further flair, I also recently picked up a couple of FW brass etching sprues:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/forgworldbrass01_zpsja7nbhuy.jpg

One chaos renegade sprue full of pointy star goodness, and one 30k Sons of Horus sprue, for all my Eye of Horus needs.

The brass sprues weren't the only FW item I purchased - I also bought a physical copy of Imperial Armour 13, since I may be using some options from it in the not too distant future.  In the mean time, I now have everything I need to build a couple of very nice new rhinos to carry my chaos marine squads around:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/darkworks11_zpssdqh0hrw.jpg

However, while I do plan to spend some time assembling these rhinos in the coming weeks, I may not be painting them for ETL.  Rhinos, after all, offer a pretty poor return of points for the time invested, and since I'm taking my time on the Chosen, my hated rival Forté is going to have a large enough head start on me as it is.  We'll see.

Of course, this also means that I've got a few built chaos rhinos that I'm no longer in need of.  On top of that, I actually found mself picking up rather a lot of additional second hand chaos stuff from a player quitting the hobby, and I'll be posting picks of that stuff a little later on, in case anybody is interested in offering a trade for some of it.  But why would I, a player who only recently put a lot of work into downsizing my collection, be grabbing a haphazard second hand lot from another player?  Well, let's just say there was a diamond in the rough.

But that's a post for another time.

ETL update:

The adapter rings to convert the bases from 25 to 32mm came in the post about a week ago, and most of this week was spent in attaching them (which took some work, as they didn't fit perfectly), building out the units basing to cover the larger area, and painting the new bases.  It was a lot of work, but I really feel it was worth it, as the larger bases really add to the presence of the unit on the tabletop.

That done, I also painted the base coat of the gold and silver trim, and applied the first black wash, bringing the chosen up to what I generally consider to be 'base coated'. That was my goal for the week, so these guys are still on track to finish up by the end of June.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen23_zpsawrja6ui.jpg

Back Row Left to Right:  Levi, Gregor, Reeve, Konrad, Marius

Front Row Left to Right:  Dominik, Kristof, Gustav, Victor, Marcellus

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen24_zpskmkzxfdc.jpg

From left to right: Marius, Dominik, Gustav, Gregor, Marcellus

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen25_zps8ravxffw.jpg

from left to right: Reeve, Levi, Victor, Kristof, Konrad

The dreadclaw was lodged deep within an abandoned refining facility, having crashed through several layers of the structure while landing in order to hide its presence amongst the ruins.  Gustav made his way down to the assault craft's resting place alone, not wanting the rest of his squad to be there if he had to interrupt the ritual.  It turned out he needn't have worried.  Vhilgraf was waiting beneath the dreadclaw's dilated iris when he reached the room, Marquise La Trémoille‎ standing at his side.  Something had changed in the effete nobleman's demeanor.  Though the ancient chaos lord towered over him, he radiated a menace all his own.  In his eyes, Gustav could sense a darkness that, if anything, was deeper than that which coiled within his Lord.

Hamal spoke first.  "Gustav, my Chosen.  Report."

"We've been spotted," Gustav replied.  "Imperial forces will be here within minutes.  Communication lines to both Zhalmor's ground forces and the Flame are still dead.  It seems unlikely any survived, my Lord. We have been completely outmaneuvered."

He couldn't keep the accusation out of his tone.  Vhilgraf had sacrificed his entire warband on this venture, and even if he had some brilliant plan to get them out of this, Ghustav could see no way that whatever he had done to the human noble on behalf of the Black Shrine had been worth the sacrifice of so many astartes, let alone their warship.  It seemed Vhilgraf's insane commitment to the Despoiler-worshiping cult would finally be their undoing.

La Trémoille‎, or at least the thing that had taken up residence in the nobleman's flesh sneered at his insolence. Vhilgraf merely chuckled.  "Show a little faith, Gustav.  Today has been a great day.  The Knight Aquarius has returned to the Black Shrine, and a new herd of sheep has been gathered into the Warmaster's flock.  I will not have my victories tarnished by your sour disposition.

"Now ready the Cadaver Corps for battle, the Inquisitorial forces will be here shortly.  Try not to kill the Inquisitor. Marquise La Trémoille‎ will give you a description.  Under no circumstances is the marquise himself to come to harm.  If you get the opportunity, offer to trade him for your escape.  When there's no more to be done, make your exit in the claw.  Do not bring the Marquise with you.  It is imperative that the Imperials 'rescue' him, but make them bleed for it."

"And where will you be during the battle, my Lord?"

"I will be attending to Shrine business."

With that, Lord Vhilgraf nodded to Marquise La Trémoille‎.  A great darkness gathered for a moment in the human's eyes, and then a swirling portal of liquid void burst into being a few feet away.  Hamal stepped into the darkness and was gone.  Whatever La Trémoille‎ had done had taken a lot out of him, or else his human body was simply not yet accustomed to channeling its new-found power.  Either way, he swayed on his feet before falling to his hands and knees, gasping for breath.

Gustav left him to regain his composure, and voxed his squad mates as he went to rejoin them.  "Everyone heard the orders?"

"Yes, we heard," answered Levi curtly, almost before Gustav could finish the question.  Ten thousand years of constant warfare might have taught the combat specialist to fire a bolter or meltagun with pinpoint accuracy, but they hadn't taught him patience.

"Orders Confirmed," voxed Victor, Gustav's second and the Crimson Eye's standard bearer, ignoring Levi's out of turn response.  If the pragmatic soldier had doubts about the coming battle, he kept them to himself.

"We will make them bleed," said Gregor, his voice like two millstones grinding together.  Gustav could practically hear the haft of Gregor's power axe creaking in the massive warrior's powerful, battle-hungry grip.

"We will make them suffer," added Dominik.  An unnatural static buzzing distorted his voice over the vox, but the stinging sensation it left in Gustav's ears told him it had nothing to do with Dominik's equipment.

"We hunt," voxed Marius and Marcellus in unison.  It was the first Gustav had heard from the twins since the unit had dispersed to scout the landing area, and it would be the last he heard from them until battle was joined.

A familiar shuddering, slurping noise sounded over the vox.  Kristof.  Gustav could still vividly remember the Cadaver Corps's time as Oathbroken, cut off from the blessings of the warp by the Warmaster's disfavor.  In the centuries since Abaddon had lifted his curse, Kristof had become a reminder that the Dark Gods' blessings could be a curse in their own right.

"I think Kristof has an excellent point,"  added Reeve.  "I love walking into hopeless battles as much as the next loyal Legionnaire, but I'm not as excited about the part of the plan where our get away claw gets blown out of the sky with us in it. Unless you have some idea how to get past the artillery they're know doubt sending for that specific purpose?"  Gustav sighs.  He's honestly not thrilled with that part, either, but there's nothing to be gained by arguing the point, now.

"If we die, we die, Reeve.  Cowardice is unbecoming of an astartes," voxed Konrad, his voice muffled slightly by his altered rebreather.  He was the last member of the squad, and the oldest, having been been one of the Luna Wolves before Horus had even been found.  Not that age really meant anything to any of them anymore.

"Lord Vhilgraf clearly has something up his sleeve," Gustav stepped in, before Reeve could answer. Now was not an ideal time for the two of them to start bickering.  "So keep your wits about you, and maybe we all get out of this in one piece.  But Konrad is right.  If we die, we die.

"After all, we're not called the Cadaver Corps for nothing."

Next up is the soft armor.  I hope to have both that and the cloth portions done this week.  Then there's bone, flesh, highlights and shading on the trim, touch ups on the armor, the red bits (eyes, power weapons, etc), and edge highlights, rivets, and that's about everything.  Still a lot to do, but they're coming along, and everything gets a bit easier now that the base coat on the trim is done.

Mal, you're in for a treat: I've had the absolute pleasure of working with SD's kits and they're by far better that what FW is able to produce. You'll love it.

BTW: I see you got two tracks kits. Those come with a long part of track that will not be seen at all. My advice: leave those lower tracks (the ones that actually touch the ground) out when using both kits and use the normal plastic tracks instead. This will leave you with four long track parts, which together can be used (along with some warm water) to make ANOTHER track set. It's literally three for the price of two smile.pngthumbsup.gif Check here to see what I mean.

Mal, you're in for a treat: I've had the absolute pleasure of working with SD's kits and they're by far better that what FW is able to produce. You'll love it.

Arrrgh...stop going on about his kits...I want them more the more I see them lol

Mal, you're in for a treat.

Yeah, on initial inspection everything looks top notch. Clean, smooth, no bubbles, little to no warping. Honestly, I agree, better than the forgeworld stuff I've ordered, at least in that regard. I do like some of the Forgeworld designs...

I think I'll be assembling the tracks as is. Sure, nobody would be able to see that the bottoms were different, but I'd know.

I really only wish there were a reason to run the chaos land raider, or at least a midway decent forgeworld variant, or something. If there were, I'd pick up his armor and track kits for that, too. As it is, I may end up buying his predator kit at some point. Probably not too soon, though, as I already have a reasonable amount of armor to work on.

The rapier kits, on the other hand... I mean, depending on the price point when he finishes them.

Arrrgh...stop going on about his kits...I want them more the more I see them lol

Your envy is like a fine delicacy. I look forward to the taste of your tears as I enjoy the privilege of working with Discord's luxurious conversion kits over the next couple months, while you wallow in your poverty with your plain, unadorned vehicles, like a peasant, or an artless Iron Warrior.

Your envy is like a fine delicacy. I look forward to the taste of your tears as I enjoy the privilege of working with Discord's luxurious conversion kits over the next couple months, while you wallow in your poverty with your plain, unadorned vehicles, like a peasant, or an artless Iron Warrior.

I bow before you, sir, after which I shall join you to feast on the deliciousness that is Forté's envy. 

I bow before you, sir, after which I shall join you to feast on the deliciousness that is Forté's envy.

Lol, I think I can control my envy as I work on my current ETL/ display/ competition piece :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well I went ahead and got a few Subtle Discord's trim kits for my Rhino's... my Chosen need their bling after all. :-)

It's all Mal's fault too!  Flaunting his new shinys like that!

The quality of them really is second to none, they really turn Rhino's into 'Chaos' Rhino's, I love mine!

Mal, your Chosen are looking great, it's nice to see these bad boys in Black with paint on. Good luck with the rest of your vow thumbsup.gif

Mal, your Chosen are looking great, it's nice to see these bad boys in Black with paint on. Good luck with the rest of your vow thumbsup.gif

Agreed, the update suspense is killing me.

Archived