several questions

noigrim

between a Malcador with battlecannon and demolisher or a valdor what would you choose? mind that I would use it in combination with a stormlord with tank commander and tank hunter.
Perhaps valdor to try to turn other superheavies into snap shooters? but the sicaran venator has the same weapon while being far cheaper.

also do the primarchs have acess to warlord traits or do they have their own (sire of his legion)? if the sevons, what happens if you include them.in a leviathan list with a super heavy being always the warlord? 

I'll answer the second bit, since the first requires an opinion, and I don't have one on that subject.

Primarchs fulfill the requirements to be a Warlord, and thus gain Warlord Traits. Unless their particular datasheet tells you otherwise - many named characters having set Traits if selected as your Warlord - they select their traits as normal. Man, I am just missing things left and right lately. Ignore the previous.

With regards to the Leviathan detachment, it has specific rules for which model is your Warlord (Lord of War of Engine of Destruction or Great Beast designation - of which a Primarch is neither). That said, you can include a Primarch as an optional Lord of War, but they will not be your Warlord.

Archived