=][= Fund Raising for the B&C =][=

Comrades of the Imperial Guard, I bear an important message from High Command - it is once more time to raise funds to pay for our B&C so it may continue as it always has done. You can read the announcement here. For those new recruits who may be unaware the B&C used to be funded by our illustrious Lord Commander Brother Argos who stepped down over a year ago so the B&C is now maintained by us - those that use and enjoy it most!

Please be aware that this is not mandatory of course, but instead a simple request for those who may have some spare money. If you can spare some please consider donating. Much like the Guard itself each contribution is important no matter how small. There is no need to announce how much you sent or if you even donated, all that matters is the B&C lives on.

If enough of us throw in a bit then the costs will be covered soon enough so there's no need for grand gestures (though they would be beneficial of course!). Everything you need to know is in the announcement topic linked above, but if you have any questions please let me know thumbsup.gif

And this is why we tithe, my sons and daughters. Now, everyone throw in a Throne to the coffers. For as the Emperor sits on the Golden Throne for us, should we not sacrifice some bit of ourselves for him?

Tithe collected!  Now I will not feel so guilty spamming this forum with my pestilence of newbie questions.

Even the commissariat were once fresh recruits! Everyone has something to learn and improve upon no matter how experienced, that's why the B&C exists no less :)

Now pay day has rolled in I have made my contribution to the cause - naturally marking the donation as having come from the barracks! biggrin.png I hope to see the Guard's name appearing on more pledges to the B&C msn-wink.gif Just like the ETL every contribution helps no matter how humble smile.png

The 451st have transitioned back into the Agripinaa sector after a long journey through the Empyrean, the tithe is due and has been paid, praise be the Emperor o7

Well done all.

Support for this site can be any amount so don't feel disheartened if you can only contribute a small amount - it all goes to a great cause.

Excellent, posting to the main topic so others can see the might of the Guard is almost as important as the donation itself ;)

Donations are on the home straight now, 15% remaining! Let's make the final push! :tu:

I normally use the mobile version so it's not that obvious a thing other than these messages at the top of the forums. I'm guessing a lot of the other users will be doing so via the mobile version as well.

To give a donation I had to turn off the mobile version and go to the full version of the website. Might be one of the reasons why take up % wise to the number of people who use the board is low?

The target is getting close but this is no time to lapse .... Support your BnCS - You know it makes sense

starship-troopers-wyltkm.jpg

Just made a donation and I'll probably make yet another, (and a little bigger) when my sallary arrives in the end of this month. I think it is really importante to support this community.

So the Sviar worlds came through this year tootongue.png

@Elmo, you couldn't have picked a better pic, one of my favorite films. A friend and I saw it at the cinema the day after it had premiere.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just made donation once more for the glory of the Guard biggrin.png We have done our duty and made sure enough has been raised to keep the B&C for another year but if we can raise some more we can fund things like upgrades. Any further additions will be well received, it's not the Guard's way to leave a job half done msn-wink.gif

If you can spare a bit of money don't forget the second most important thing of posting in the main donation topic to let people know that as ever the Guard is fighting the good fight thumbsup.gif

I've just made donation once more for the glory of the Guard biggrin.png We have done our duty and made sure enough has been raised to keep the B&C for another year but if we can raise some more we can fund things like upgrades. Any further additions will be well received, it's not the Guard's way to leave a job half done msn-wink.gif

If you can spare a bit of money don't forget the second most important thing of posting in the main donation topic to let people know that as ever the Guard is fighting the good fight thumbsup.gif

Just donated again and made sure the people in the B&C know that it came the the Guard subforumsmile.png

Archived