Datasmith conversion or alternate model

Hi

I am wanting to use my FW Castellax to represent Kastelan Robots and I am looking for a model to use as the Datasmith does anyone know of any good alternate models or conversions I could use?

Many thanks

What about the techpriest enginseer's from the imperial guard range?

If you don't mind a pricey model you could hunt down a 2nd hand Techpriest from 2nd edition. When we were going to get a codex but that was cancelled and they put what miniatures they designed in a hard-to-get coupon set called Skullz.
http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Skullz_-_Limited_Release

My favourite is the one with the skull mask and storm bolter, and i am very happy to have managed to get that one myself.

Heck, if you just want a Techpriest looking dude, you could use the Techpriest Enginseer from the IG range.  I may just convert one of those for my backup Dominus (since I can't stand the idea of paying 36 bucks for another legit one).

Heck, if you just want a Techpriest looking dude, you could use the Techpriest Enginseer from the IG range.  I may just convert one of those for my backup Dominus (since I can't stand the idea of paying 36 bucks for another legit one).

I also suggested this. both of the optional ig techpriests are good models

I was looking at that as a possibility but he will require a lot of converting to get the correct load out.

I say balls to converting them. I have two of those enginseer models in my nascent Mechanicum army, and two (eventually more) castellax. I'll use them as counts-as kastellans and I doubt anyone will be confused over who that small guy with the robots is.

Archived