Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skewiff viewing since the new banner

Bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,578 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

Sorry, I can't remember the technically term for what I am seeing, but here is my screen following the new banner. I have been seeing this for the past few days on this PC, browser is Firefox.

gallery_62972_10568_42994.jpg

gallery_62972_10568_180879.jpg

Basically, the banner appears too wide and all the buttons along the top keep moving around depending on the page I'm viewing.

Kilofix

Kilofix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,621 posts
  • Chapter Name: Radicals, Renegades & Heretics
Same here on Safari
Current Projects: Radical Inquisition || Storm Trooper Battles || Renegades & Heretics || ETL III || ETL III Tribute II ETL IV - Ryza II ETL V - Chaos
gallery_75122_9925_27254.pnggallery_75122_9925_245.pnggallery_75122_9925_845.pnggallery_75122_9925_2931.pnggallery_75122_9925_34773.jpeg
“Imperial counter-strike massacred on Isstvan Five. Vulkan and Corax missing. Ferrus Manus dead. Night Lords, Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion and Word Bearers are with Horus Lupercal”

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,465 posts
  • Chapter Name: The VIIth Legion
Yup, we know. Hopefully it will be fixed this weekend (when we have time to get to it).
  • Cyrox likes this

gallery_26_548_2975.gif
gallery_26_548_8659.gif

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,181 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures
Yeah we just quickly hacked the banner in is why.
  • Cyrox likes this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Hexagon Sun

Hexagon Sun

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels

width: 100%; on the #secondary_navigation style should fix it, or a clear: both;

Edited by Hexagon Sun, 31 May 2015 - 01:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users