Tip of the Claw - Levi's Astral Claws/Tyrant's Legion log

Happy to see this! I missed quite a bit too.

The Tyrant's Legion is looking sharp as a razor.

Hey Hush! Thank you. How are your Astral Claws doing? Or are you working on something else smile.png

All I have are the scant bits I kept and they still need paint (*add pained grunt sound here). That might change now though since some friends and I are going to try this Heralds of Ruin business. However my focus is on my Emperor's Children as I continue on my quest to finish a single army. msn-wink.gif

Good luck on with your epic quest Hush biggrin.png Remember, the Tyrant will always welcome you back with open arms (mind his claw though) tongue.png

Welcome back, Levi! That Leman Russ looks great and I look forward to seeing your next update. thumbsup.gif

Thank you Dos!

Well, here's what's on the painting table for the Tyrant's Legion; a second batch of Arms Men (moar cannonfodder)! With added bonus, the wounded chap as objective marker (got my hands on an old metal Cadian Command Squad and was quite giddy when this fellow was part of the bunch too). They are almost done, only the transfers and tufts are left. The missile launcher team needs a bit more work though as you can see.

http://i.imgur.com/LMKCzB4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ssf4CrX.jpg

Not a very exciting update but hey, the regular troops need some attention as well msn-wink.gif After this, I'll probably treat myself on a character to paint. So, please stay tuned! smile.png

The meat bags are looking good. What character do you think you will be painting up?

One day I will return to Badab. Like I said Heralds of Ruin poses a great opportunity to dust off my boys or make some new one :)

Archived