== Martian Death Ray Club ==

With regards those Adriatic weapons. Alan said on the back ground, if you find one, you have to immediately turn it in or your killed. So is your family. So is the planet you are on..... they are the same tech as the disintegration beam on the classic marine.

With regards Mark Bedfords crawler. It's an example to try and get Tony to make more Volkite stuff. Yes, he want Titan ones too...

How about something like "BVVVVV"? Might be a fun noise to make but it ain't very catchy...

Also:

With regards Mark Bedfords crawler. It's an example to try and get Tony to make more Volkite stuff. Yes, he want Titan ones too...

That is heartening news, brother. We can but hope...

How about something like "BVVVVV"? Might be a fun noise to make but it ain't very catchy...

I would picture (or mentally listen to it) as sounding like the wind up of the old Angel Interceptors from the 1960s Captain Scarlet show with the whistling buzz of it charging and then the whoosh of it being fired.

Cambrius

I would picture (or mentally listen to it) as sounding like the wind up of the old Angel Interceptors from the 1960s Captain Scarlet show with the whistling buzz of it charging and then the whoosh of it being fired.

Cambrius

You know, it took me a while to figure out where I'd got "BVVVVV" - it's the bloody Fallout laser noise. Points for originality: Denied. :rolleyes:

Mhmmm Terran Flavoured Rays of Doom... I demand two dozen! On the other side, maybe the Dark Angels will have some form of access to Adrathic Weaponry, considering they had closer technological ties to Terra than to Mars.

• 2 weeks later...

Those rules look absolutely crazy (I wouldn't be opposed to a Terran Death Ray Club, or similar, but so far it looks like they might be exclusive to Custodes, so there's probably no need).

Later in the heresy the use will get more wide spread. traitor forces will find and use them as they find them. For loyalist, there is a break glass contingency also.

Also, a lot of people have the classic marine, who has one.

Posting to keep track of this thread. I am currently trying to decide how to paint my culverin backpacks..

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/fred40k2002/Dark%20Angels%20Legion/20170220_183210.jpg

Edited by Brother dean

Posting to keep track of this thread. I am currently trying to decide how to paint my culverin backpacks..

You are welcome to the club any time, brother! Even if only to keep your foot in the door. If you need any advice, just ask. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

At long last I have finished my LED effect Imperial Fist with Volkite Charger that I previewed earlier in the thread. :cool.:

http://i.imgur.com/XqtG0sU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dsWpqcI.jpg

More LED goodness in my WIP thread here:smile.:

Edited by Bob Hunk

• 2 weeks later...