== Martian Death Ray Club ==

And, Excessuss.. you do get TWO with that kit :wink: or convert your own from plasma pistols?

Well, I play Alpha legion so I only need one for my moritat. :wink:

Quick OT but: I assume you're using Drakina as the Other Pistol? Damn you're mean :P

Welp, its time to cobble together a Volkite Moritat of my Own at this Point. I should have some Serpentas lying about...

And, Excessuss.. you do get TWO with that kit :wink: or convert your own from plasma pistols?

Well, I play Alpha legion so I only need one for my moritat. :wink:

Quick OT but: I assume you're using Drakina as the Other Pistol? Damn you're mean :tongue.:

Haha, I'm only being fair. I fight against mechanicus and iron hands...I need the advantage. :)

Doesn't matter, you can never have enough :wink:

That is true, I could most likely find some use for an additional serpenta... :D

Is that mold line running down his left leg, or part of his armor?

With the way it runs down the leg...Mould Line :x

:huh.: :mellow.: :furious:

Well of all the god damned... Argh. How is it that things only show when you take a picture of them? :confused:

It's okay, it's okay. It's fixable. Probably.:ph34r.:

:huh: :mellow: :angry:

Well of all the god damned... Argh. How is it that things only show when you take a picture of them? :confused:

It's okay, it's okay. It's fixable. Probably.:ph34r:

They have a habit of that, bloody annoying. Your Moritat looks awesome.

Thanks. The only tricky thing about converting him was the hands. Had to amputate the hands without removing the moulded on vambraces. After that, getting the serpenta hands to fit was comparatively simple. Much less stressful. ;)

Fun fact: I very nearly kept his cloak but I remembered he was getting a jump pack. Can't very well have him leaping around the board on fire now, can we? No capes! :P

Volkite-Cape.

+1 armour from attacks made from behind (melts bullets and dissipates energy weapons). +2 style due to choominess. Gets hot

Do volkites produce recoil? If so, we could use them as jump packs.

Volkite-Cape.

+1 armour from attacks made from behind (melts bullets and dissipates energy weapons). +2 style due to choominess. Gets hot

This gives me an idea: 

The Choomiday Cage: Using arcane sciences beyond the realm of even most Magos of the Ordo Reductor, a select few in service of the imperium have devices which can shroud their entire bodies in a field of concentrated Volkite energy. Maintained mere milimeters away from their own flesh by the most sophisticated of systems, any who dare strike them face the risk of being rendered into ash. 

Provides 2++ in close combat, any who successfully hit the bearer suffers a S5 Ap5 Deflagrate hit. Can not join friendly units. Relic, 45 points (1 point when facing an army chosen from Codex: Eldar, Necrons or Daemons)

Edited by Stofficus

Thanks. The only tricky thing about converting him was the hands. Had to amputate the hands without removing the moulded on vambraces. After that, getting the serpenta hands to fit was comparatively simple. Much less stressful. ;)

Fun fact: I very nearly kept his cloak but I remembered he was getting a jump pack. Can't very well have him leaping around the board on fire now, can we? No capes! :P

I don't know of this is a silly question, but what legion do you do? I'm not sure if it's one of the black ones or if you've just done him black like some legions Destroyers were, and I've just realised I don't know what legion you actually do...

No Capes !  There's nothing worse than being fully armoured and then stepping back to trip over your own cloak/cape, I should know...

I think what you meant is .. caked .. Caked in CHOOMFACTOR!

Has anyone mentioned the idea of a Volkite Grenade?  Creeping Deflag.  I can hear the sound it makes now .. choo choo choo choo choom.

I don't know of this is a silly question, but what legion do you do? I'm not sure if it's one of the black ones or if you've just done him black like some legions Destroyers were, and I've just realised I don't know what legion you actually do...

He's for my Fists. I may or may not consider giving him a yellow stripe on his helm.

Edited by Olis

No Capes ! There's nothing worse than being fully armoured and then stepping back to trip over your own cloak/cape, I should know...

I think what you meant is .. caked .. Caked in CHOOMFACTOR!

Has anyone mentioned the idea of a Volkite Grenade? Creeping Deflag. I can hear the sound it makes now .. choo choo choo choo choom.

As the eldel Paso girl says on the ad;

Why not have both?

He's for my Fists. I may or may not consider giving him a yellow stripe on his helm.

You would dishonor the Legion :O! (YourTotesAllowedToDoWhatevsYo)

If Volkites are basically microwave lasers, and microwaves are radiation, wouldn't Volkite grenades be Rad grenades, and Volkite flamers be Rad Cleansers?

Yes and no.

On the one hand, Microwaves heat stuff up my stimulating Molecular Movement from the Inside out.

And Rad Grenades / Cleansers are probably work by Emitting Alpha, Beta, Gamma or <Insert passively harmful radiation here> to cause Rapid Cellular Degeneration

Edited by Slipstreams

Giving a Refractor Field to your consul? Pfft, give him a Volkite Emittertm instead, that deflagrate incoming projectiles on a 5+, hehe. Could be a modelling project... :P