The Warriors of the Renegade Legion and their allies

simison

Hmmm. I am not sure the red hair is very comically. Maybe a bit more like red blonde hair? Will the cloak stay the same? Because red hair and red cloak. The cloak could eat the hair away. Sorry too tired to find the correct words in english but I hope my points were understandable

I like it.

And I can concur with red heads being bad magic. I have a red headed younger brother.

Now. I gotta build that guy a suit of terminator plate.

I have faith in your abilities. Although, did we ever establish the rules for it?

Um. No. We did discuss it. I'll post something in the BotL rules thread for discussion if you want.

Hmmm. I am not sure the red hair is very comically. Maybe a bit more like red blonde hair? Will the cloak stay the same? Because red hair and red cloak. The cloak could eat the hair away. Sorry too tired to find the correct words in english but I hope my points were understandable

Message received. Hope you get some rest.

• 1 month later...
I've been following Ibrahems twitch sessions watching him paint this. I think he has actually finished painting as of two days ago, so I'd check out the most recent version at the end of his last stream.

I've been following Ibrahems twitch sessions watching him paint this. I think he has actually finished painting as of two days ago, so I'd check out the most recent version at the end of his last stream.

It would appear he has, around the 3.20 hours mark here: http://www.twitch.tv/noobovich/v/27630143

And sweet throne he has made a marvelous job.

Test...

Warden Emblem

Alright! Despite what the icon shows me, y'all can see the full emblem. This is the legion's dress icon, something you might find on banners and high-level officers and so on.

pauldron

And this is the battle icon, which you'll typically find on pauldrons.

Alex finished

Finally, this is Saint Max's completed work on Alex. What do y'all think?

I like everything, the shield, the new symbol and the finished Alex.

He looks like an actor of old from a robin hood or musqueteer movie. :)

He even reminds me of one real actor but I can' t remember his name.

Nevertheless, keep going! :)

• 3 months later...

Would like some painting advice. One of my 40k buddies is an expert at painting, and he's offered to work on the breacher squad on the front page as a birthday present for me. 

But, he's running into a bit of trouble. The first model he's close to being done seems to lack depth and he's trying various colors. Tried some red, some blue, and the last one was bone-white. So, I wanted to ask those more knowledgeable than I how would you add depth to dark purple armor?

He also asked about the color of the bolters. Seeing as their main armor was a dark color, I opted to go the route of the Blood Angels' Death Company whose bolters are red to create contrast. Was that a good idea?

I'll see if I can go over to his place and get some pictures to put in here later today.

Archived