All you need to do is copy the link from the browser (if it's a separate topic) and paste it in a post. If it's a specific post within this topic, then you can either post the post number or if you click on the post number (top right of the post box). It will bring up the link to the specific post. Copy that and the paste it into a post on this one. If you're still not sure, then just let me know what your topic/post is about (i.e. the Inquisitors name) and where about's it is. I should be able to find it from that smile.png

Just saw you worked it out - cool! happy.png

Yeah my paste doesn't work?? neither do quotes, links or pretty much anything that isn't written down in the box blink.png pretty aggravating as I wrote it down in Word only to have to rewrite it all again here sweat.gif

So, I don't know what happened, but I thought I had already said I was done.

I mentioned in a previous post that I haven't had chance to check on the status of every entry. I'll edit yours now smile.png

Oops, the server crashes plus no proper connection at the airport meant I couldn't put the last finishing touches on Selene Antonis... Ah well, I've been working on a short alternate "heresy" as penance for not finishing on time, but if you'd rather I can always try a Mega Vow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived