++From Hatred We Were Born, Creation of a 7.5 Chaos Codex++

Teetengee

Yesterday I played a game with the tzeentch book, using mark of tzeentch tokens (i flipped them colour side up at the beginning of each of my turns and flipped them face down when I used the reroll) and it worked beautifully. I am working on tokens for the other effects now.

One idea i have had for Tzeench is maybe allow units which take the icon of flame to generate a additional warp charge on a 4+?

not a bad plan, although since I am giving extra warp charges via some of the formations, I am not sure it is necessary.

Also, reduced the cost of giving skullcrushers weapons by 5 points per weapon, as they don't quite justify the regular costs.

I have a question to pose all of you.

Should I switch around the statline's of Daemon Princes more than just allowing them to take marks between the different God books?

What do you have in mind?

Dropping the initiative/attacks/ws of nurgle daemon pricnes for perhaps more toughness and maybe fnp/eternal warrior
Increasing slaanesh initiative
balancing out bs/ws for tzeentch (maybe both 6s? or 7 and 6)

to be honest, I am not really sure entirely, but I figured it might be appropriate as a nurgle daemon prince might be very different statwise from a slaaneshi one.

Dropping the initiative/attacks/ws of nurgle daemon pricnes for perhaps more toughness and maybe fnp/eternal warrior

Increasing slaanesh initiative

balancing out bs/ws for tzeentch (maybe both 6s? or 7 and 6)

to be honest, I am not really sure entirely, but I figured it might be appropriate as a nurgle daemon prince might be very different statwise from a slaaneshi one.

Ah, I see. Hmm, that's tricky. What you've proposed so far seems reasonable. Certainly their current GW stats are not very impressive in terms of strength or toughness. At least, in the way that I run them (Khorne) they're pretty lackluster.

Nurgle is up.

Still needs:

Daemons

Formations

Summaries

Reading it now.

Can we please, please, please get rid of Shrouded for result 1 on Gift of Contagion? The idea of buffing the enemy unit so usefully while only reducing their WS by 1 has always struck me as totally ridiculous.

added formations to the nurgle book, now all it needs it playtesting and summary

replaced Typhus, Khârn, and Ahriman in the Traitors and Heretics book with Erebus, Exodus, and Ferrous Ironclaw.

removed the Plague Zombies and the force org shifting from elites to troops from Plague marines in the Traitors and Heretics book.

HQ

Doomrider

Lucius the Eternal

Yria the Seducer

Azazel

The Masque

Lord of Excess

Summoner of Sensation

Noise Champion/Despot

Slaanesh Sorcerer

Excess Apostle

Noisesmith

Keeper of Secrets

Daemon Prince

Herald of Slaanesh

Troops

Slaanesh Space Marines

Slaanesh Cultists

Noise Marines

Daemonettes

Elites

Noise Chosen

Noise Terminators

Slaanesh Possessed

Noise Mutilators

Sonic Helbrute Squadron

Fiends of Slaanesh

Fast Attack
Seekers of Slaanesh

Slaanesh Furies

Noise Bikers

Slaanesh Chaos Spawn

Slaanesh Raptors
Slaanesh Warp Talons

Chaos Rhino

Chaos Drop Pod

Hellblade

Helldrake

Hellflayer

Heavy Support

Noise Havocs

Sonic Obliterators

Daemonfiend

Hellcrawler

Sonic Predator Squadron

Chaos Vindicator Squadron

Chaos Land Raider

Seeker Cavalcade

Lord of War

Slaaneshi Subjugator

Zarakynel

Fortification

Warp Amphitheater

Detachments and Formations

Forbidden Bacchanal

Beginnings of the Slaanesh book are up.

Still need daemons, characters, formations, summary... you know the drill.

You absolutely nailed the relics. Pricy, but powerful and fluffy. The way they should be, IMO.

Archived