Forge World Open Day 2015 - news thread

Atia

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/FW%20Open%20Day%202015/3C057584-4398-4156-8FD1-5CE68D9926C8_zps3ov2k4pl.jpg

Doors open in 90 minutes, and the queue is already forming. ~25 in front of me, and another 10 behind. Keep 'em peeled

Im near the front :)

Just to let everyone know, just arrived at WHW. Had little sleep due to the heat. For those who are going, I'm wearing shorts and a Ray Lewis (52) Baltimore Ravens top, if you want to say hello or to avoid me laugh.png

As said in PM, you'll enjoy the new Warhammer World. It was the greatess hobby experince I've ever had during the Warhammer World open day.

Really looking forward to today & seen what to be posted on the forum.

my birds have spied some of you guys ;P

med_gallery_79873_10492_113208.jpg

Im further forward to the right about 15 feet from the entrance :p

35 minutes to opening!

Just to let everyone know, just arrived at WHW. Had little sleep due to the heat. For those who are going, I'm wearing shorts and a Ray Lewis (52) Baltimore Ravens top, if you want to say hello or to avoid me laugh.png

Redundant advice probably, but drink mineral water like a madman while you're there. Yeah, you'll spend half the day in the loo, but it beats spending the whole day stumbling around in the heat with a raging headache.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Perturabo looks brutal, twin wrist cannon FTW!

What is he standing on though, and why doesnt he have a broken imperial fist templar beneath him?

He is quite pricy though, pity you can't buy the primarchs without the bigger bases.

Also, whats the price of zardu layak?

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Perturabo looks brutal, twin wrist cannon FTW!

What is he standing on though, and why doesnt he have a broken imperial fist templar beneath him?

He is quite pricy though, pity you can't buy the primarchs without the bigger bases.

Also, whats the price of zardu layak?

layak should be 57,-

Baller. Pure and simple. The Twin Wrist cannons do put to rest the problems people might've had with its depiction changing wrist on an illustration per illustration basis :P

Archived