Forge World Open Day 2015 - news thread

Atia

Welp, wish I could stay up any longer than this but, while the Spirit is willing, my flesh is weak (but not spongy). Look forward to waking up to a literal Cascade of Awesome info!

Welp, wish I could stay up any longer than this but, while the Spirit is willing, my flesh is weak (but not spongy). Look forward to waking up to a literal Cascade of Awesome info!

*looks at list of favourite legions, sees no X'

Figures msn-wink.gif

*looks at list of favourite legions, sees no X'

Figures msn-wink.gif

Well sorry for trying to crack a Futurama joke :p msn-wink.gif

Ordinatus should be out in 2-3 months

Do FW perform Mechanicum rituals on these things or something?

nope, they need to tweak and finish the bottom construction of it 

White Scars, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all in the next book. They will have legion rules but no characters or legion specific units.

Book 6 will cover shattered legions and will focus on players creating own narratives for small scale engagements.

Future book will be Thramas and Signis Prime (mirroring the old Blood Angels/Dark Angels codex)

Prospero may not even be book 7. They need to ensure that they can produce the entire range quickly and efficiently and not keep people waiting. To create all the models needed for Prospero would take about a year.

Spoke to the designer, thousand sons upgrades are completed, and hopefully due for release September.

That Mastodon, Eidolon looks awesome and they are possibly my least favourite legion. Perturabo is standing on a bloody knight....

But Mor Deythan, and they look great to. Mind is melting now.

Any sign of the next primarch?

Great news all around!

Never liked Eidolon as a character but I really really like this model!

and thanks for the RG - This will make my beaky helmet AL strike team soo much easier!

Spoke to the designer, thousand sons upgrades are completed, and hopefully due for release September.

Yes! <3 Been waiting on that for a while.

Book 6 will be shattered legions plus basci legiones asartes rules for DA, BA and WS.

Having some issues with rules balance on shattered legions front.

Prospero pretty much sorted, waiting for models to be done.

End of year for book 6.

No prospero till next year

Will get a horus heresy era marine red book.

Then a seige of terra/scouring/protochaos redbook.

Those are both far off though.

Legions can change their spots (ala word bearers). Some specific ones mentioned were fists and alphas.

Some juicy alpha stuff hinted at being in the pipeline. (Mr blighs words were yes they will change/split but i cant tell you any more).

Space wolves will be very different from 40k wolves when they arrive. Bligh is expecting :cuss to hit the fan.

Will post more soon

White Scars, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all in the next book. They will have legion rules but no characters or legion specific units.

Book 6 will cover shattered legions and will focus on players creating own narratives for small scale engagements.

Future book will be Thramas and Signis Prime (mirroring the old Blood Angels/Dark Angels codex)

Prospero may not even be book 7. They need to ensure that they can produce the entire range quickly and efficiently and not keep people waiting. To create all the models needed for Prospero would take about a year.

http://reactionimage.org/img/gallery/1183473054.gif

I can't even describe how excited I am right now!!!

Archived