Organizing everything

Greetings Everyone,

I am looking for a way to keep all my miniatures organized while i am cutting and painting and all that good jazz. I plan on doing some heavy magnetization to attempt to get the most out of each kit. In addition in the end when my armies are painted i'd like to have a base for multiple terrains AKA i'll have a winter base for ice battles, dessert for desert ect. 

With that said how do you all keep all your paints and such organized, I move around a lot and so I was thinking of getting a huge tackle box type thing as well as getting some small little Tupperware that i cut say #28 out and put all of #28 into one of these little Tupperware and then you can put all these little Tupperware into a larger container. 

Thanks all, yea the base part will come last like when i have at least one of each set of models for DA painted haha. Its more my OCD in that how can someone be walking on grass if their in a lava planet ect haha

For my 'mobile box' I actually like GW's:

My spare paints are in a shoe box.

My minis are in Battlefoam.

What are the Dimensions of the Project box?

15.5 x 11 x 4.5

SlaveToDarkness about guessed it just by looking at the photo.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/299724-citadel-project-box/

You can also find decent storage options by looking at other hobby-related items. I got a large plastic box from a friend full of bits. A few days later I was wandering around Hobby Lobby with my wife and saw the same box in the beaded jewelry section. Don't recall the price but it wasn't expensive. They carry a lot of hobby stuff there that can either be re-purposed or used directly.

You can also find decent storage options by looking at other hobby-related items. I got a large plastic box from a friend full of bits. A few days later I was wandering around Hobby Lobby with my wife and saw the same box in the beaded jewelry section. Don't recall the price but it wasn't expensive. They carry a lot of hobby stuff there that can either be re-purposed or used directly.

Sadly my wife would kill me if i shopped at Hobby Lobby haha

A brush can be used for a lot of things. I use brushes with different bristle stiffnesses to clean away dust on models that have sat around for a while, help get bits of plastic that don't come off completely when removing mold lines, pulling flash off of plastic, Finecast and metal models, cleaning models after stripping them, and other various tasks.

Brush: To get rid of resin or plastic dust after I drill (to pin or to install magnets). To smooth out application of green stuff. To scrub my airbrush cup. To apply basing. To add weathering powder. To flick blood for splatter effect. To brush my teeth....

Sadly my wife would kill me if i shopped at Hobby Lobby haha

You can get the same thing at any hobby store ie Joanne's Fabrics, Michael's etc. I mentioned Hobby Lobby because they have the widest selection I've seen in a while.

Archived