Ordo Vigilius: BattleGroup Immutatus

-Receiving Transmission: Vox Channel Tango Sierra Opened-

...To: Ordo Vigilus: Remembrancer Cell

…To: Ordo Tempestus: High Command

…From: Battlegroup Immutatus: Remembrancer Jacobus

…Location: Orbit of Planet Constantinium -  Segmentum Pacificus

-Topic: Preparation for Search and Destroy Operations Against Nova Terra Resurgence

Lords, we have arrived at Constantinium and are preparing for our mission on the planet. All challengers to the High Lords and Him who rules on Terra shall be eliminated. Preparations for our insertion planet-side have commenced and all soldiers of the Emperor look forward to rooting out all sedition from this planet. As is tradition, I transmit our orders and disposition to Tempestus and Vigilus Command; if we should not succeed in our duties and perish, let them recount to those who follow our successes and failures…The Emperor Protects.

Battlegroup Immutatus

Battlegroup Immutatus was formed in –DELETED- by order of the Ordo Vigilus and placed under the command of Inquisitor Alexander Fabian. Given the Inquisitorial Strike Cruiser Brutus Mortem and a Tempestus Scion Combat Team from the Terran Vigils Regiment, Fabian was given lean resources to investigate troubling activities in the Segmentum Pacificus. These activities centred on the planet of Constantinium, the capital of the once break-away Nova Terra Empire which had plunged the Imperium into centuries of civil war and darkness. The Ordo Vigilus has ordered Fabian to investigate the planet to determine if there truly is a brewing rebellion and, if so, to eliminate the threat before it gets out of hand and the High Lords of Terra are forced to –------------DELETED------------------.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/parade1_zps34kgqdqw.jpg

Transport: Strike Cruiser Brutus Mortem

Composition: 1x Inquisitorial Detachment and 1x Tempestus Scion Combat Team

Commander: Inquisitor Alexander Fabian

Strength: 60 Souls

Inquisitorial Detachment Fabian

Inquisitorial Detachment Fabian has been operating under the guidance of the Ordo Vigilus Inquisitor Alexander Fabian since –DELETED-. While most Ordo of the Inquisition focus their efforts against the alien, the heretic and the daemon, Ordo Vigilus has its sights set on a much more benign, yet still just as deadly, target: political change. The Ordo has committed itself and its –DELETED- inquisitors to maintaining the authority of the High Lords of Terra and the creaking machinery that is the Imperium of Mankind believing that incremental change is the only tenable means of reform. This has, naturally (and purposefully), put them in constant hostility with the Ordo Necros who seek to ----------------------------------------------------------------DELETED-----------------------------------------------. The words of the Ordo Vigilus are Sic Semper Liberatoribus.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/IMG_2391_zpswxzakiv8.jpg

Commander: Alexander Fabian

Compositions: 1x Sanctioned Psyker, 5 Crusader bodyguards seconded from Schola Progenium Acadia.

…Alexander Fabian- Born –DELETED- on Terra to pilgrims seeking an audience at the Golden Throne; parents killed in a food riot where he lost the use of his legs. Subsequently orphaned and taken in by Schola Progenium Acadia. Despite lack of legs, finished the Schola to the amazement of its headmasters; subsequently sent to Mars to receive advanced leg prosthetics and training in Tactical Dreadnought Armour. Upon completion, he was handed over to the Inquisition and the Ordo Malleus. Took part in operations –DELETED-, -DELETED-, and –DELETED- where he developed basic psykic powers; following vetting he was transferred to the Ordo Vigilus.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/IMG_2377_zpsalpefnvp.jpg

Adjoint: Interrogator Ohio Bones

…Ohio Bones: Born- DELETED- on Luna to prole workers in the starship industry. At a young age, he became involved in organized crime with a focus on theft of ancient heirlooms from native cultures throughout the Sol System as well as teaching Archeology at the Gymnasium Luna. By –DELETED-, he had gathered a small gang of savvy criminals as well as retired sanctioned psykers; this act brought him into confrontation with a young Ordo Malleus inquisitor named Fabian. After brief negotiations, Bones was convinced to work for Fabian (which was a far better option than being thrown from an airlock onto Luna’s surface). Bones continues to utilize his connections with the underworld to provide muscle to Fabians efforts as well as personal profit.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/bones_zpstusoakmq.jpg

Tempestus Scion Regiment: Terran Vigils

The Terran Vigils Regiment was raised in –DELETED- on Terra by order of the High Lords of Terra to support the efforts of the Ordo Vigilus. Unlike other regiments, the Terran Vigils are not numbered and do not answer to the Ordo Tempestus; the Ordo merely (and grudgingly) reinforces their numbers. Headquartered at –DELETED-, the regiment specializes in airborne assaults and the destruction of High Valued Targets. This unit has taken part in –DELETED- operations and has routinely proven their value. The unit’s symbol is an ancient Terran symbol of observation.

Commander: Commissar Carlos Vokes

Composition: 2 x Tempestus Scion Platoon, 1 x Tempestus Motor Platoon

…Carlos Vokes: Born – DELETED- on Terra to parents of middling prosperity involved in Navigators Guild trade; subsequently orphaned during a trade war where he lost an eye. Attended Schola Progenium Acadia where he came into contact with Alexander Fabian; the two quickly formed a grudging friendship based on their physical limitations. Following graduation, he moved to the Commissariat and was attached to the Terran Vigils Regiment. Took part in operations within the Sol System on behalf of –DELETED- resulting in the death of a number of possible insurrectionists. Upon hushed rumours of secession spreading from Nova Terra, he and his regiment joined his old colleague Fabian on the Brutus Mortem.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/IMG_2395_zpsryfex0a6.jpg

Tempestus Scion Alpha Platoon

Commander: Tempestor Prime Francis Charon

Composition: 1x Volleygun Command Section, 3x Plasma Sections

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/asslt%20pon_zpsyo5hgpxa.jpg

…Francis Charon: Born – DELETED- on Terra to parents of noble heritage; subsequently orphaned during a war with a rival house. Attended Schola Progenium Niagora and thrived as a small unit leader with little regard for others. Strangely, he befriended the kindly Nicholas Dax; he and Dax were subsequently posted to the Terran Vigils Regiment. Charon’s platoon specializes in plasma based weaponry and the destruction of high value targets via airborne insertion.

Tempestus Scion Bravo Platoon

Commander: Tempestor Prime Nicholas Dax

Composition: 1x Volleygun Command Section, 2x Melta Sections, 1x Flamer Section

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/Spt%20pon_zpsd4hvcv8c.jpg

…Nicholas Dax: Born – DELETED- on Terra to parents of noble heritage; subsequently orphaned during an assassination by a rival house. Attended Schola Progenium Niagora and was almost banished into servitude for his continued sympathy to fellow cadets. Intervention by his fellow cadet Francis Charon, who’s cold blooded acts left a large enough impression on his superiors, allowed him to finish his training. Following completion, he was posted to the Terran Vigils Regiment with his comrade Charon. Dax’s platoon specializes in Anti-Armour assault and the elimination of enemies in built-up areas. Upon entering orbit of Constantinium, -DELETED- agents infiltrated the Brutus Mortem                        (-DELETED-) intent on killing Inquisitor Fabian; Dax intervened and was severely wounded.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/spt%20pon%20co_zpso5pykns9.jpg

Tempestus Scion Charlie Platoon

Commander: Tempestor Prime Maximus Whithman

Composition: 1x Taurox Prime In the Mood

…Maximus Whitman: Born – DELETED- in the orbit of Venus to parents involved in the mining industry; subsequently orphaned during a depressurization of their mining vessel. Sent to Terra to live with his uncle who was an Abbott in Schola Progenium Alert. Despite the frigid polar climate and his unfamiliarity with planetary gravity, he excelled in the Schola’s focus on independent activity. Upon graduation, he was posted to the Terran Vigils Regiment’s Motor Platoon where he commands the Taurox Prime, quizzically named In the Mood.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/motor%20pon_zps8w6m1sol.jpg

Lords, this ends my Situation Report. We go planetside within the hour; we shall not fail.  Sic Semper Liberatoribus.

-Ending Transmission: Vox Channel Tango Sierra Closed-

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/corydurant/parade2_zpsujxgeuvo.jpg

Image of final parade prior to planetfall

My first kick at the cat regarding posts or using an image sight. My better half has an excellent camera so it seemed like a good idea to take advantage. I'll update the post with further images of the other leaders and troops as I pull them down from the camera.

Overall, this army is exactly 1250 points; 1200 are legitimate; I wouldn't use the commissar in reality.

Pretty cool stuff happy.png!

Welcome to the B&C, fellow Inquisitor. Just know at any time that someone else can deem you a Radical Renegade. Or a Puritanical Pirate. No, I joke. Actually, I'm not. We just don't hunt you down, declare you an Extremis level threat, and then try to wipe you from the face of the galaxy.

That's someone else's job tongue.png!

Thanks. It's a fun hobby; I like the fluff of the Scions and how it can be easily tied into the Inquisition. I don't ever recall there being any regiments set up on Terra which I find strange considering it is a)immensely populated b)visited by probably hundreds of millions who are being born/dying which would make for some good recruits for the guard/tempestus, and c) close to the political structure who would have need of some coercive muscle instead of relying on the far flung provinces.

Anyways, i added  a bunch more photos. There is a few missing still; I'll get to that later.

Archived