Dealing with Grav

How do GK handle it? For example Grav Command Squad that has no need to Jink, or Tacs with Cannons arriving via Pod, or Invisible Centurions, or Scouting WS Rhinos with 2 Grav Devs inside spraying with with shots. How do you handle those? With universally high saves but lack of SS, I find it a bit hard to go up against it. I have not tried it yet though.

Cheers ;)

Aside from tactical manipulation, this is going to sound insane, but I'm seeing more and more reason for rhino's.

No this doesn't work for Termies, but in general you can still rhino wall. But the rhino 'answer' is just working off the experiences I've been having on both sides of this issue....

A Grav cannon goes through the same amount of effort to strip 2 Rhino's of all its hullpoints, or a Knight. There is a lot of ongoing argument about how bad rhino's are, but this is one way of getting someone to 'blow' their deepstrike alpha on junk. 

Hiding wise, aside from the Raven which has its own issues, there's only something like 'invis'. 

The longer 7th ed codexes spill out, the more inclined I am to go back to some rhino builds including the 'annoyance' factor of having ObSec Rhino's. (We know everyone hates shooting at an empty rhino). This would include seeing the new Dark Angels... we see less and less use of Termies, and more and more need for a 'cheap' skin to protect against the alpha.

Rhinos! RHINOS! Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES! The Cowards! THE FEWLS! We.. *asthma* We shall take away their Metal Bawkses.

But yes, I kind of agree on the Rhino. The further the meta goes towards alpha strike, the more people will switch to hordes or cheap and expendable transports. I see this working the other SM factions, especially White Scars (scouting a Rhino with 2 Grav Cannons Devs inside to open with 10 shots T1 because scout isn't movement).

However, you can not hide TDA or NDK in a Rhino.

Archived