Sigmar counts as Sanguinary Guard?!

LutherMax

Is it just me or do these new Sigmar models look like they'd make awesome Sanguinary Guard alternates? :)

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/60010299006_WHAgeofSigmarBoxENG02.jpg

I'm seeing them more as 30k Termies. But that's just me

Me too.

Those look morte like Sanguinary Guard:

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/60010299006_WHAgeofSigmarBoxENG04.jpg

All I can say is Fantasy is doomed....pity. I really loved that game when it was in 6th ed.

But anyway, to get back on topic here....I'm seeing some awesome 30k and 40k conversion/kit-bashing/"counts as" opportunities in Age of Sigmar. Look forward to more....hope the prices aren't anything like the quality of the models.

I'll still pick some up the look awesome and I have a few ideas being that I'm playing a home brew I'll just call it variant terminator armor For the ground pounders and use the winged guys for characters and sanguinary guard even if they look a bit big

I'll just leave this here...

*snip*

Now this is relevant to my interests. If only we had an elite infantry unit with 2W, they'd be perfect for it!

Counts as-Allied assault centurians?

Possible... If a bit of a lack luster unit :(

So... Bows are cool -

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1436102038069.jpg

With a little sci-fi-ing, what weapon could bows best count as? Thinking of mounting these guys on Chariots or something for Bikers etc?

Lascannon Devastators >.>

Dear god, what have GW done to fantasy :(

Idk, it's pretty out there. I was planning on getting back into it eventually, of this is really the direction is going I'll just hunt down all the army books and rules from the last few editions finish off my bretonnian and orc armies and stick my head into the proverbial sand...

What I'm really worried about now tho is the future for 40k... I don't think they will go this route, but I never expected this from wfb either...

I mean really, as a setting, rules system everything, wfb is dead. And that's how I got into all of this... I've played many more games of wfb. Almost every dnd character I've played was a hero from one of my game groups armies... I wouldn't be playing 40k without wfb.

Sorry way off topic.

The more I look at the minis the more I see they just look way to big in a normal army. They really need to be stood next to a true scale mini?

Heck I want to see them next to some primarch minis!

Archived