I drew a battle sister!

OP;

I'll admit its not an art style I'm particularly fond of, but you seem to have captured the details of the subject. The mood seems a bit off though - she looks like she's just seen the most adorable little puppy ever and is about five seconds from picking it up and cuddling it to death.

blood hounds:

Sisters have helmets too, you know :p

OP;

I'll admit its not an art style I'm particularly fond of, but you seem to have captured the details of the subject. The mood seems a bit off though - she looks like she's just seen the most adorable little puppy ever and is about five seconds from picking it up and cuddling it to death.

blood hounds:

Sisters have helmets too, you know tongue.png

yeah its mostly just a perportion error, That's my biggest problem D: but thanks for the input :)

I think a bit part of it isn't necessarily in the size of the eyes, but the shape, and the shape of her eyebrows.

Eyebrows emphasise and shape the face - if they're downward-turned towards the outside, they give the character a much gentler, more emotional appearance, while turning them upwards at the ends gives a more active, dynamic look. Flat eyebrows make the subject look worried or put-upon.

blood hounds:

Sisters have helmets too, you know tongue.png

They do?!huh.png shocking! tongue.png I know they have helmets but everyone knows that they are'nt allowed to waer them. My dad has about 20-30 sisters and only like 4 have helmets.

Anyway back on topic: I like the amout of detail you you got in the wargear so thats another reason i suggested space marines.

Not bad at all!

As for Sisters helmets, I never liked them visually, nor do I like historical sallet helmets after which they seem to be modelled. Much prefer a bare head or with a breather mask, as little sense as it would make from an in-universe point of view.

Archived