Wolf Smith

Rogan

Hi folks,

It's been a long time since my last acitivity - this is partly due to big hobby break I took for the last 6 months or so, but also to my general shift from 40k to fantasy or modern miniatures, which I would of course not be able to present on the BnC. smile.png

But after this year's RPC, I decided that it was time to get back into the hobby, and so I asked my home community's user for some inspiration. And inspiration was given smile.png

I sculpted some parts of the miniature myself because there were no limbs in the right angle - and of course because I didn't want my miniature to look like everybody else's (which I failed because I more or less copied the right greave's decoration from Krom Dragongaze's).

I'm not too unhappy with the miniature, especially since I sculpted most of the iconography myself (including Blackmane's Great Company badge) - hope you like it as much as I do. smile.png

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img559903efc2a2f.jpg

BTW, here you can find the picture that inspired me - at least concerning the posing.

Hi guys, thanks for all the praise! :)
@Olis: great to hear that - it's about as good a compliment as a conversion can get. :D

@Scion of Ferrus: I'm terribly sorry but I honestly have no idea what "maj" means. Urban dictionary for example offers "I hate you" for a translation. xD
Seems my vocab isn't as good as I thought, lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived