[unpainted][conversions] Field Army "Tango-11"

Rolz

Welcome the the B&C Rolz :D Your army looks fantastic, it must have taken quite a while to convert up so many models but it is clearly worth it! They have a lot of character, I like the troops riding on the vehicles too. It seems a waste not to have painted them yet though, as that will really top them off. Have you got a colour scheme in mind? Are there other models on your list?

Thanks, guys, appreciate it. happy.png

I think it would be easier to paint the whole army once it's finished so I'm gonna convert some more stuff before I move on to painting. To be more specific, I plan to get a veterans squad, a chimera for my commander, and maybe a superheavy. I'm not really in a hurry, so I'm taking my time, but IMO the result is worth it.

We'll see about that happy.png

I'm putting everything on the blog as I go, but once I get enough new stuff done I guess I'll share it here as well.

Tutorial is pretty cool, most of my stuff is heavily magnetized too, here's a Russ for example:

http://i.imgur.com/2lddGhV.jpg

Great conversion work overall!  I find the overall aesthetic very cool, with point of place to your Manticore conversion.  The attention to detail in your conversions is at a high level, but I'd say I'm most excited to see what sort of paint scheme you go for.

• 1 month later...
UPD 2 - Some of the discussions in the topic got lost after the crash, apparently. Anyways, more reinforcements incoming:

And a vehicle that will require some homerules to field on the gaming table - a Medevac Centaur.

I've got some written along with a poll on their adequacy, so if you'd like to help, just follow the link happy.png

Archived