WH40K: Inquisitor – Martyr - New game announced

Olis

Ah, that would be the reason why I can't see it in the xbox store anymore. On the plus side that means its out a day before my birthday, so I can totaly justify buying it as a gift to myself.

That's extremely disappointing as an xbox player coming on the heels of Deathwing.  At least it's still coming out though!  I'll be following your content as always for news on this one Valrak.

I'm staying away from the game as much as possible as I've heard the story gets very interesting so I think I may do a proper let's play with it.

That's extremely disappointing as an xbox player coming on the heels of Deathwing.  At least it's still coming out though!  I'll be following your content as always for news on this one Valrak.

I'm staying away from the game as much as possible as I've heard the story gets very interesting so I think I may do a proper let's play with it.

Awesome! I'll definitely be watching that if you choose to do it.

I bought it during the alpha and played it a bit.  The alpha as just ok, but of course it was the alpha, the beta is much better.  The campaign and story are fun.  I'm excited about the final release.  Its not as good as diablo, of course, but it captures the 40k vibe pretty well and plays well too.  

Reminds me of the intro cinematic for the original Dawn of War: no words, just action. :biggrin.:

Also, the Death Guard looks just amazing in this. Oh, and are those guys getting slaughtered Inquisitorial Stormtroopers?

Hopefully the voucher I got with a White Dwarf is still in date for this game - the vouchers stack with steam sales :P well it did for Total War Warhammer 2 or one of the older DLCs at least!

Things I'm confused on...

1) is this PC only?

2) if it's out on PS4, then what is the deal with the controls? Without a mouse I imagine it'd be difficult to deal with.

I play with an xbox controller on pc, it is actually pretty easy to play with one. I actually prefer it.

Not sure what has happened to my game. It was running perfectly before the live release but even with my computer, which is high end I'm told, it reaches a point in game then turns into a power point presentation. :(

Any one know of any server issues?

This actually looks good. Is this good? Should I buy this?!

My personal opinion?

Yes. If I didn't had to work tomorrow I would personally purging in the glorious Emperor's name! So many frikkin nurglings to purge!!!!

I'm loving it.

Things I'm confused on...

1) is this PC only?

2) if it's out on PS4, then what is the deal with the controls? Without a mouse I imagine it'd be difficult to deal with.

Assuming it's like Diablo III, it'll work pretty well! :)

Archived