Deathwatch is out for iOS

JeffTibbetts

Update!

I'm up to 3 Rank III and 2 Rank IV Astartes.

New squaddie has an apropos sobriquet biggrin.png

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/673/K0voFS.jpg

Also found another Rank IV weapon. Unfortunately my space wolves are both tacticals... >_<
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/905/AdLUj1.jpg

^ +10 points to the first bro to find a Phosphex grenade :d

Phosphex doesn't exist in the game but there's a Toxic Grenade and also aChrono Grenade that might give you 2AP but also has a 5% Chance to Crit you for 10000% damage.

I think I sold that Chrono one. :/

I dunno, with the way his game rolls a "15%" chance for a plasma overheat I can only imagine how often that 5% instant death would crop up ^_^

Anyone notice that the Ultramarine ability that is supposed to give your+1AP when adjacent to two other folks also gives you that AP when next to just one?

Also, does anyone know if Melta actually pierces Armor (like on a Tyrant Guard)?

I dont think it does, I think they have a huge % damage reduction.

Speaking of, my Ultra CC Level 3, now has 30% damage reduction and with a full squad of Ultras, is at 300 HP, hes tanking well now as I work through the Veteran levels.

^ Ah, see I went a similar way with a CC tank, but mine is a Space Wolf with Brawler (-30% melee damage) and Strength of Wulfen (+30 max health). While not quite as accurate as a squad of Ultras, he's up to 380 health ^_^

"Marine, reconnoiter that shady access-way face first. There could be 'stealers lurking." biggrin.png

Love it.

Also a great investment is something I just found on my Blood Angel Assault; he had "Dodge" which gives him a flat 15% to do so and "Posture" which gives him a 10% dodge bonus for every enemy killed that round. If only he got Brawler, he'd be the best melee marine ever.

Currently saving up for Triage which is expensive but "recovers 5% max HP for every adjacent marine." Seems like an awesome tank skill happy.png

Are the available skills for each marine random besides the couple of chapter based ones?

*EDIT*

Update!

Remember when I couldn't find a silly Apothecary?

BAM!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/907/yvOZsu.jpg

Team is starting to look pretty gnarly :D

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/538/CoCw0h.jpg

The jealousy...it burns!

I think the skills are chapter/class based from what I've seen, with the most advanced skills (5th AP, I wants it) reserved for the elites. My team is nowhere near your levels of righteousness, I will need to atone for that after ETL. :D

I give my Space Wolf Assault IV the +2AP (but no attack) and bonus to Counter Attack chance and damage skills. Then equip him with a Relic Power Fist and the 100% Immunity for 1 Turn Purity Seal. Then run him straight into a pack of 3 Guards and a bunch of critters, and watch them kill themselves as they CC my Marine which causes him to Counterattack.

Use a Grav gun to slow down both the little mobs and the 'bosses'.

The only thing it doesn't work well against is the Carnifex.

Against the Carnifex I think the others have used an overcharged Plasma shot but my techniques is to use a Assault Marine with IV Power Fist and Immortality Purity Seal.

If its on Normal, I would drop the fists, they take too many AP when 1 will normally kill a bug. May drop 1 of the Dev's as well, as I found Bolters did well in that mission.

Overcharged Plasma net me a win on the last mission, as I was getting stomped by the series of encounters.

Archived