God Machines

Kilofix

Wanted to start a thread to post my Titan progress and pics.

My FW Reaver, Titan Manufactorum Warlord and a scratch built Emperor below. Still need to finish building the upper deck super structure (2 Bastions, 2 Redemptions, a Macro Cannon another 4 Turbo Laser Destroyers and 8 Ardex) of the Emperor and finish painting it in Legio Crucius colors.

Credit goes to cpinnick for building the Emperor.

Hope to take some "action shots" with my Ryza Mechanicum and Skitarii soon too.

19819819659_99385d4896_h_d.jpg

Feel free to post your own Titan God Machine pics here.

Can you do me a favor Commodus? When convenient, can you take a photo of it from the same angle as the ID Titan cover? The one where he's just creasting the mountain range. Thanks!

Can you do me a favor Commodus? When convenient, can you take a photo of it from the same angle as the ID Titan cover? The one where he's just creasting the mountain range. Thanks!

Something like this?

http://i.imgur.com/io2GpNIl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2oqz9ZMl.jpg

I'll take another at a slightly-different angle and with better lighting when I get home tonight.

From my gaming group:

10384227_1106342506049994_62923465353861

Beautiful! I love seeing Titans in Apocalypse, but it's even better when they're painted and played as if they're a cohesive army instead of a half-dozen individual and unrelated models. Fluff overload! biggrin.png

That's an awesome pic CommodusXIII, but the LEGO LoTR poster throws it off a bit. biggrin.png

We need to get some Photoshop on that bad boy, maybe give him a dynamic battleground and some lighting effects . . .

I'll see if I can dig out a sheet to use as a backdrop.  I'm terrible at Photoshop, but I have a general idea of what makes it easier on those that aren't.

EDIT:  I really don't want to hijack Kilofix's thread for my own model.  We can move any discussion on it back to my WIP thread.  Sorry about that!

Two red Mars pattern warhounds with hazard stripes. This is the stuff of my retro geek dreams! wub.pngdrool.gif

Also, do you see the green flask between the reavers? And the blue-ish shelf front behind? I thought those were the gun barrel of another titan that was out of shot and the guy with the flask was leaning on it! blush.png

• 2 months later...

Posting on behalf of my friend, he recently knocked up some IKEA display cabinets for them:

gallery_62972_10568_12866.jpg

Two red Mars pattern warhounds with hazard stripes. This is the stuff of my retro geek dreams! wub.pngdrool.gif

Also, do you see the green flask between the reavers? And the blue-ish shelf front behind? I thought those were the gun barrel of another titan that was out of shot and the guy with the flask was leaning on it! blush.png

Haha :) Rumour has it, that was full of wine...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived