Saridusa, the revealer of Secrets

In addition to my Slaanesh Daemonkin wip thingie i thought i would work on a name Greater Daemon of Slaanesh as the current dex doesnt have one, iam putting it here instead of the original topic.

And a link to the original Slaanesh Daemonkin topic, in case you are interested.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/311303-slaanesh-daemonkin-wip/

Saridusa the revealer of secrets

In any and all aspect Saridusa is a different keeper of secrets, she does not appear as other Keepers, instead she choose to appear as a snake like skin often changing the upper part to that of the mythical being of a Gorgon.

Unlike other Keeper of secrets Saridusa doesnt keep a secret, she reveals them to mortals and rather uses them to her advantage. How Saridusa manages to discover those secrets is unknown save to herself.

Ws:9 Bs: 6 S:6 T:6 W:5 I:10 A:5 Ld: 10 Sv:- points: 300 Monstrous creature

Special rules:

-Daemon of Slaanesh

-Daemonic instability

-Deepstrike

-Preffered enemy (eldar/ Dark Eldar)

-Psyker mastery 3

-I know youre secrets

-Gorgons dance

Gorgons dance: Saridusa has a 4+ invulnerable save, in addition at the start of the combat the opponent receives d3 strength X ap- hits with the poisoned (4+) special rule, these represent the snakes hitting the opponents at random.

I know youre secrets:

At the start of the battle nominate 1 model of the opponent, this model has -1 Ws, BS and attack for the entire battle, in addition Saridusa has the preffered enemy special rule against this model and this model takes fear tests at -1 Leadership against Saridusa. 

If this model is a psyker than any psychic power they know or gain during the game is a power Saridusa knows as well, even if they temporarily know this power, example Librarian X in a Librarius conclave is selected to use all powers avaialble to the formation, as a result Saridusa will learn all the powers instantly if that Librarian was selected for this special rule.

Archived