It begins!

I first was introduced to the GW hobby in my last year of university. I played 40k up until 3rd Edition and then took a break.

I recently started dating a girl who is into board gaming. I noticed "Relic" in the store and started jonsing for 40k. She said I should play again if I wanted. I said "Nah.. too expensive" So I bought "Horus Rising" instead.

About 12 Horus Heresy novels later... I'm itching to game the Heresy. I just received my first Forge World order today.

Legio IX begins

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/alexmacphoto/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

Aha, that's a shame. I personally would have mixed in the 40k BA parts for veterans, and kept the 30k upgrades for your average units.

Still, looking forward to seeing this. We need more Legio IX love.

Cant wait to see some more blood angels brother! I also didnt wait for alpha special bitz (or shoulderpads for that matter), though saving them for vet or command squads is a good plan i think. When you have legions of 80-100,000 marines, ornate armor probably wouldnt appear on the regular legionionarry!

Blood Angels, awesome. c: Not going to hold off till the upgrade packs are released?

I started a BA project awhile back and then i saw that upgrade kits were coming...there was much swearing, like so so much swearing, as i have over 40 marines and they all have shoulders and other BA bits i spent a fortune getting my hands on. THANKFULLY though ive seen the BA kits and, meh they aint great

Archived