Uverons Black Crusade - WIP LOG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! 

I have a slight fire under me, as I refuse to play games with unpainted miniatures... and want to play some this weekend with these guys.  

I think i must do the same x) I feel so shamefull everytime i put only primed model on the table T_T By the way good job as usual on the canon^^ Did you planned to use a bloodthirster? :) Really curious to see one with the color scheme of your bloodletters^^

I think i must do the same x) I feel so shamefull everytime i put only primed model on the table T_T By the way good job as usual on the canon^^ Did you planned to use a bloodthirster? :smile.: Really curious to see one with the color scheme of your bloodletters^^

Yes, I do plan on playing a Bloodthirster... have to decided about the Color Scheme, trying it on a Daemon Prince, not quite working as well.  

Well in about a month I will be playing in a HUGE apoc game. So the prep-starts today. 

Today I set up the whole Crusade on my table, and went though each unit and created a long list of things I need 'To-DO' 

[Photos Lost] 

Edited by Warsmith Uveron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, my local Gaming Group held a Apocalypse Game. 

We had been planning this game for most of the year, and got about 50k points of stuff on the table. It was great fun, we had 3 teams and random deployment, my Iron Warriors were Besiged by two Ork players, who started 3" away from me... I did the Sons of Iron Proud, and the managed to keep the Orks from outside my defences for nearly the whole game (3 turns). 

Bellow are some photos of the event. More can be found Here.

IMG_2233.JPGIMG_2234.JPGIMG_2235.JPGIMG_2249.JPGIMG_2263.JPGIMG_2264.JPGIMG_2277.JPGIMG_2285.JPGIMG_2292.JPGIMG_2317.JPG

Your Iron Warriors force is growing rapidly - you make the Lord of Iron proud! Your army and apocalypse shots also tell me that I should do a picture with my whole army on it as well. For Perturabo, brother!