Actually, I've discussed with Mikhal that Jade and Gwal would probably be fairly close, both being meditative pacifist martial artist pariahs. To the point where they'd be sparring partners.

With that in mind, besides his proffessional relationship with Kozja, the only other Primarch who he'd identify with would be Icarion.

As for Andezo, I guess it depends on what his personality is like. Because while Jade isn't intolerant of other viewpoints, he would probably look upon the voodoo spiritual stuff as primitive and foolish superstition with no place in the Imperium. Which might be a barrier to getting close with him.

Oh lordy. Those are some damn smexy Halcyon Wardens. And this is coming from a guy who hates purple. Are you sure it isn't simison's birthday?

Aaand time to go back to drawing demon Alexos...

shhhh dont tell them just yet about... him ;)

I see.

Well, Holmes gets along with Watson quite well, aye? ;)

Jade and Andezo could get along as both of them have a different view on the universe, etc.

They could complement each other in terms of philosophy, one being the cold analytic, the other being connected to people and got a spiritual pov.

So Rak's the Hound of the Baskervilles or something?

I see.

Well, Holmes gets along with Watson quite well, aye? ;)

Jade and Andezo could get along as both of them have a different view on the universe, etc.

They could complement each other in terms of philosophy, one being the cold analytic, the other being connected to people and got a spiritual pov.

So Rak's the Hound of the Baskervilles or something?

If you mean he's a rabid dog that needs a serious neutering, then yes, absolutely correct. ;) :D

Hm... Then may I ask you which Primarch might get along with Andezo? I know that this is a bit tricky as I haven't spoke that much of his character but I'm struggling a bit with the Predators relation towards the other Legion.

By now, nearly all are either Distrusted allies or By order! ^^"

Hm... Then may I ask you which Primarch might get along with Andezo? I know that this is a bit tricky as I haven't spoke that much of his character but I'm struggling a bit with the Predators relation towards the other Legion.

Well. How does the whole spirit stuff that Andezo does work? Because that might provide a bridge with Hectarion which could make then trusted allies even if not sworn brothers(as I doubt many legions would be sworn brothers with the Predatirs. That's the flipside of keeping to yourseld)

alexos would be very friendly to him

Oh lordy. Those are some damn smexy Halcyon Wardens. And this is coming from a guy who hates purple. Are you sure it isn't simison's birthday?

Agreed, awesome painting skills there AO. For my wife's and friend's sake, how'd you get that purple?

Agreed, awesome painting skills there AO. For my wife's and friend's sake, how'd you get that purple?

I pm'd you the way I do it on facebook mate ;)

Man, I keep getting mixed up when I see Wardens being referred to as the Warmaster's lads. I constantly forget our Warmaster is a lovely chap.

Lovely but still screwed over by destiny. Maybe he and Horus can share a pint over the Warmaster curse.

Finished these halycon wardens, just as promised:gallery_79144_12271_4887.jpggallery_79144_12271_63890.jpg

What are we calling them?
Let me see them stripped??? ^^

They wont be paint stripped Mikhail

Haha. I know you. There will be a time. Somewhere in the distant future. Not yet. But later^^

Story inspired by those awesome Halcyon Wardens

Sergeant Gottfried looked around the rubble of the Imperial Palace's walls. His company had held this wall for weeks against traitor assault but it had taken heavy losses. Now there were just four other Halycon Wardens still alive on this stretch of wall, although they had linked up with the lost looking remnants of a Sheperds of Eden company. Gottfried coughed blood into the mouth grille of his helm. Damn but they had done well to hold out this long. The captain would have been proud. However, through the gunsmoke and clods of dirt being thrown up by the traitor's barrage, Gottfried could see traitors advancing towards them once more. Gottfried knew he and his men lacked the ammunition to open up with volleys of disciplined bolter fire as they done in the past. This battle would be fought up close and personal.

Standing up from where he had been lying the rubble,Gottfried spoke through vox amplifiers. "Warriors of Delos! Warriors of the VIIth! You have fought like heroes of legend. You have held this wall against insurmountable odds and performed acts of heroism the likes of which I have never seen before in all my service. It has been my honour to serve alongside you. However, I ask you now. Will you follow me, one last time?". The first to stand was one of the Sheperds, his left arm ending at the elbow and his helm gone revealing a face that had take so much damage it could hardly be called a face anymore. Then, without hesitation, the others stood and pulled back the hammers on their guns or drew their blades.

Saluting them his power sword, Gottfried said "Brothers. It has been my honour" before turning and breaking into a charge towards the traitors and roaring "FOR THE IMPERIUM AND HER PEOPLE!" a battle cry that was answered by his men as they hurtled down the rubble slope towards the enemy.