Everyone, meet the Dune Serpents. Dune Serpents, this is everybody. I'm sure at least some of you know me from the previous thread; this thread is the home of the finalized version of the eleventh legion that you saw there. For all the newcomers, here are some introductory rules:
Legiones Astartes (Dune Serpents):
Cover and going to ground grant an additional +1 cover save (e.g. Ruins are 3+, going to ground is 5+, open ground is still no save). This does not affect Stealth or Shrouded.
When units have at least one model within 3” of their target, all models in the unit gain Twin-Linked.
Rite Of War: Fury of the Ghosts
· Roll a D6 for each non-vehicle unit before the game. On a 6 (5+ for Troops), they gain Infiltrate, Outflank and Deep Strike, but must enter play using one of those methods.
· +1 to Seize the Initiative rolls
· May not have more than 50% of points invested in vehicles and Superheavies
· May not include any vehicle squadrons of more than one model.
· All models that have frag and krak grenades must replace them with smoke grenades for no extra cost
Azus Bahmut – 430 pts
Primarch of the Eleventh, Ghost of the Sands, The Mad King
WS: 7 BS: 7 S: 7 T: 6 W: 6 I: 7 A: 5 Ld: 10 Sv: 2+
· 1 (Unique)
· Infantry (Character)
· Armour of the Sands
· Devil’s Vengeance
· Frag, krak and smoke grenades
· Sire of the Dune Serpents
· Ghost of the Sands
· Very Bulky
· Night Attacker
Armour of the Sands: 2+ armour save, 4+ armour, Phantom Plate
Phantom Plate: Azus still may take cover saves with the Ignores Cover special rule, and gains a 3+ invulnerable save against shooting weapons.
Devil’s Vengeance: RNG: 36 S: 6 AP: 3 Assault 3 Deflagrate, Pinning, Rending
Anarchy: RNG: - S: +1 AP: 2 Melee, Instant Death, Master-crafted, Duellist’s Edge
Sire of the Dune Serpents: Azus and his unit gain Stealth and Deep Strike, and may charge on the turn they enter play if they do not scatter. All friendly models with the Legiones Astartes (Dune Serpents) special rule gain Stealth if they are within 12 inches of Azus.
Ghost of the Sands: Once per game, at the end of the friendly turn, Azus may use this ability. This means that no enemy models may draw line of sight to him, and all enemy units within 12 inches that could draw line of sight to Azus must take a morale check as if they had just lost a combat. This ability lasts until the beginning of the next friendly turn.
Edited by Big Bad Squig, 03 September 2015 - 07:48 PM.