Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3rd Bjaha Sur Caballeros

Hyaenidae Imperial Militia Lost my mind

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,690 posts

Your handwriting is much better than mine.

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Son of Carnelian

Son of Carnelian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,427 posts
Very, very cool. When was that original sketch dated?

Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae

++ VETERANUS GRAVIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,326 posts

Your handwriting is much better than mine.

Ha! I'll trade you my handwriting for your sculpting skills, lol.

Very, very cool. When was that original sketch dated?

Um... oh jeez, like, 3 years ago, give or take? It's been a while, I know that, lol.

Edit: Eh, make that a year and a half ago. Still a guess, mind.

Edited by Hyaenidae, 09 October 2016 - 01:13 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Yak

The Yak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,393 posts
Just read your piece on The Hyena. It gave me an anxious feeling in my chest and stomach. Not sure what that symbolises exactly but its definitely some form of emotional response to your story telling!!

Great work Heathens

Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae

++ VETERANUS GRAVIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,326 posts

Just read your piece on The Hyena. It gave me an anxious feeling in my chest and stomach. Not sure what that symbolises exactly but its definitely some form of emotional response to your story telling!!

Great work Heathens

I'm really glad to hear that, actually; Amidio Al-Bahran has a gigantic role to play in the Bjaha Sur's history, though he will be the one lonely outcast transhuman chilling with them. Anxious and wary are perfect descriptors of how the mortals of La Familia look at their unexpected 'mascot', so I'd say my goal has been reached, lol. Thank you, brother.

You'll be seeing much more of Walks-With-Monsters soon, fear not.  :)

Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae

++ VETERANUS GRAVIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,326 posts

Ok, so, naughty me doing a double post, but I feel like this is worth it.

If you happen to enjoy reading the In Memorium storyline of my IV Legion, and Phelan Mahdra, then pay close attention to the Hyena's story. He has a very important role in the final stage of The Wolfhound, and his bitter end. Let's just say.... they know each other.

I can't say more than that, or I'd ruin it all. 

Nomus Sardauk

Nomus Sardauk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,191 posts

Ok, so, naughty me doing a double post, but I feel like this is worth it.

If you happen to enjoy reading the In Memorium storyline of my IV Legion, and Phelan Mahdra, then pay close attention to the Hyena's story. He has a very important role in the final stage of The Wolfhound, and his bitter end. Let's just say.... they know each other.

I can't say more than that, or I'd ruin it all. 

I think I know the surprise, my mind's confounding ability to soak up even the tiniest, most insignificant details of otherwise useless rubbish whilst simultaneously being infuriatingly unable to recall even the slightest shred of practical knowledge is finally paying off! Assuming I'm correct in my deduction that is, I hope so, it would make for quite the bitter reunion, the Hyena, the exiled son amongst mortals who loved the Father he could never fight alongside, and the Wolfhound, the nihilistic soldier who rose far but grew to despise everything he'd ever fought for. 

gallery_92945_11930_39378.pngtn_gallery_4536_13905_53919.pngFbm7BxJ.jpg6ACBl6j.jpg
Formerly SanguiniusReborn, proud Creator of the Scarlet Sentinels, my 18th Century British Redcoat Chapter and the Steel Legion, my Cyberpunk-inspired Lost Legion!

Soldier of Dorn

Soldier of Dorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,479 posts

IIRC, in Amidio's last little story, you mention that he was trained by the Firstborn. I'm assuming this has to do with Phelan? Always thought that was sort of interesting anyways...

(And then, of course, you mention the Bjaha Sur in one of your In Memoriam stories... I should really have seen this coming.)

gallery_48988_15465_712.pnggallery_78067_11287_41024.pnggallery_78067_11287_2164.pnggallery_78067_11287_16564.png

For the light of Sol, and the earth of Terra, we stand. For the oaths we made, we stand. For the blood in our veins, we stand.
For the stones laid by our ancestors, we stand. For the days that have passed and the days that shall come, we stand.
For the living and the honour of the dead, we stand.