3rd Bjaha Sur Caballeros

Hyaenidae

Your handwriting is much better than mine.

Ha! I'll trade you my handwriting for your sculpting skills, lol.

Very, very cool. When was that original sketch dated?

Um... oh jeez, like, 3 years ago, give or take? It's been a while, I know that, lol.

Edit: Eh, make that a year and a half ago. Still a guess, mind.

Just read your piece on The Hyena. It gave me an anxious feeling in my chest and stomach. Not sure what that symbolises exactly but its definitely some form of emotional response to your story telling!!

Great work Heathens

Just read your piece on The Hyena. It gave me an anxious feeling in my chest and stomach. Not sure what that symbolises exactly but its definitely some form of emotional response to your story telling!!

Great work Heathens

I'm really glad to hear that, actually; Amidio Al-Bahran has a gigantic role to play in the Bjaha Sur's history, though he will be the one lonely outcast transhuman chilling with them. Anxious and wary are perfect descriptors of how the mortals of La Familia look at their unexpected 'mascot', so I'd say my goal has been reached, lol. Thank you, brother.

You'll be seeing much more of Walks-With-Monsters soon, fear not.  :)

Ok, so, naughty me doing a double post, but I feel like this is worth it.

If you happen to enjoy reading the In Memorium storyline of my IV Legion, and Phelan Mahdra, then pay close attention to the Hyena's story. He has a very important role in the final stage of The Wolfhound, and his bitter end. Let's just say.... they know each other.

I can't say more than that, or I'd ruin it all. 

Ok, so, naughty me doing a double post, but I feel like this is worth it.

If you happen to enjoy reading the In Memorium storyline of my IV Legion, and Phelan Mahdra, then pay close attention to the Hyena's story. He has a very important role in the final stage of The Wolfhound, and his bitter end. Let's just say.... they know each other.

I can't say more than that, or I'd ruin it all. 

I think I know the surprise, my mind's confounding ability to soak up even the tiniest, most insignificant details of otherwise useless rubbish whilst simultaneously being infuriatingly unable to recall even the slightest shred of practical knowledge is finally paying off! Assuming I'm correct in my deduction that is, I hope so, it would make for quite the bitter reunion, the Hyena, the exiled son amongst mortals who loved the Father he could never fight alongside, and the Wolfhound, the nihilistic soldier who rose far but grew to despise everything he'd ever fought for. 

IIRC, in Amidio's last little story, you mention that he was trained by the Firstborn. I'm assuming this has to do with Phelan? Always thought that was sort of interesting anyways...

(And then, of course, you mention the Bjaha Sur in one of your In Memoriam stories... I should really have seen this coming.)

Archived