• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thinking about that painting of Dorn with the holos, I'd love to see a similar one with Pionus and some of the Déka. Antonidas looming grimly, Odyssalas with his hand among the holos, suggesting somethings, and Mytakis present too.

Hey Slips, have you any ideas for the XIX Legion fortress-monastery?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Something along the lines of this:

78d5bed005b932a61d6d5fd224aba005.jpg

37b784bae858cff8da4d064560ff8764.jpghttp://orig08.deviantart.net/6d21/f/2012/022/9/a/9ab6848205965835bc81183457748671-d4d5u4h.jpg2b53903cf43b266a285c0181e2f9e3b8.jpg

Sounds a bit too close to Mechanicum to my taste but its a good start.

I'm tempted to go with Lemuria but I'm open to pretty  much anything if it fits.

Hells' Heart, in an homage to Moby Dick, is their Gloriana. Also gives the narrative option for the line "FROM HELLS HEART I STAB AT THEE!" :P

Dinas Affaraon

Description:Legendary home to a branch of the Druids called the Pheryllt, who worked as metallurgists and alchemists. Also known as “The City of Higher Powers,” or the “Ambrosial City”, its rumored location is Snowdonia and is said to be the original placename of Dinas Emrys.

Maybe this could be used directly or adapted? Seemed to me, considering what I know of this Legion, to fit the character of the Legion quite well.

• 2 weeks later...
Would the Phaeton Stormbirds comprise a relatively small part of the Scions' flotill? I reckon they should have plenty of void-and-atmospheric gunships as well, as the Phaeton's carrying capacity is limited.