Hmmm, alright; well, even if he doesnt leave he might be one of the proponents to splitting up the chapter and end up leaving on his own in that way instead?

I'm thinking he'd piece one together - with so many veterans dead, the companies that made up his Battalion would have been consolidated drastically and then assigned to new Battalions in order to bolster them.

Unless you're talking about splitting the Legion? The Scions would probably be a clean break, depending on how many are left after Terra.

So, looking over the exemplary battle, I've already proofread it. 

Therefore, all I need is a good title, and I can send it up to Grifft. At which point, the Scions are back to being finished with Alpha Phase.

Damnit, Titles...one of my worst enemies....

Hmmm....

Its really hard thinking of something that doesnt end up as a sort of movie reference @_@

There's a lot of inhumans out there

I know, was trying to find an oblique (not sure thats the word I want) way to mention the Qarith without actually mentioning them by name.

I like the Qarith Reckoning. It both applies to the actual extermination campaign, and it subtly hints at the Emperor's coming decision to retire. So, I'll go with that, barring any strenuous objections from Slips.

• 4 weeks later...

Yknow with the advent of the Primaris Marines essentially being Marines +1 (in some form) as well as their armour being rounded and stuff (the Gravis Suits blast shields and stuff) I keep thinking that theyd be a natural evolution for Scions Marines to eventually take.

But then we also have the Genesis Marines. So IDK.

Yeah but they are incredibly close to the Iron Bears; and that could account for the size increase, through hand wavery.

Besides I figure the Genesis Marines will be better than Primaries, closer to the Ironbound.

How do you mean? I thought the only respect in which Iron Bears specifically were like the Primaris was in their size? 

The ironbound are better than primaris? I thought the bears were a hand bigger. But primaris compared to normal marines is a lot.

I think genesis should be as legion atandard just like primaris. Their elite can be better. But the bulk should be "just" primaris

Rhedd, please clarify.

Your guys being better / as good as the Primaris does not work.

If so, we have to improve the Genesis Legion.

Until nie, everything seemed solid. Our guys are likt the canon Aatartes, with yours being a bit taller and the Genesis beinf like the Primaris.

Your dudes just can't be better than both, Primaris and Genesis Marines. Just from the fluff pov it's everything else than reasonable.

So please, clarify this issue.

Genesis Legion need flaws, mind. Or at least turn evil (if not Chaotic, lest Tzeentch get toys that are better than everyone else's).

Err... viz the Ironbound issue, that's going a tad far, aside from the fact that most Legion elites would be more lethal than the average Primaris. But let's leave that to one side for now.