IT: Psychotic Sons

paulJam

How in the blue blazes has nobody else commented on this Warband yet? blink.png

The marines have no names and are usually referred to by their cell numbers by the support crew, and as ‘you, with horns’ when referring to each other.

This is the best way for Chaos Marines to talk to each other. Absolutely first-rate! laugh.png

EDIT: MOAR Emphasis!

Your Chaos Marines would get along AMAZINGLY with my Nephew's warband. biggrin.png
I don't suppose your lads also happen to worship Funsies the Fun God, do they?

Thanks Ace

How in the blue blazes has nobody else commented on this Warband yet? blink.png

everyone busy working on their own projects, which is a beautiful thing thumbsup.gif
either that or it's too wacky for words.

was planning on putting it in Liber Challenge VI (and expanding obviously)?

this is my table top chaos army and they're feeling aaaaaaaAAAAAANGRY that all the attention goes to the loyalists...

should do it?

"Funsies"??? "the Fun"?? God ?

Probably, in a thoroughly more adult and debaucherous (and thus unpublishable) way :)

have you considered making them followers of malal/malice ? becuase they sound 100% like guys that Malal would just LOVE to have as loyal followers

good point.

they have problem with focus or concentration, hence none of the other gods 'stick' and that could be a manifestation of malal.

thumbsup.gif

more research required...

[edit]

not a huge amount of detail out there.

there's probably enough similarities to claim an (accidental/unintended) influence from Malal, but different enough to be fun.

their mental issues makes them effectively dysfunctional, but a hidden nudge from Malal (via the Master) gives them momentum.

Will work that in on the rewrite. thanks EesiOh

Archived