Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Officia Monstrosa – Iron Warriors

Iron Warriors Horus Heresy

• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

Droz_64

Droz_64

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 150 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors/Imperial Army

Do you have any tips on how to copy your hazard stripes/shoulder markings in general? Right now, my IWs just have blank shoulders, but I want to throw in some variety.

Apologist

Apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,913 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth

Thanks for all the ideas – much appreciated; and have got a few wheels turning.

Do you have any tips on how to copy your hazard stripes/shoulder markings in general? Right now, my IWs just have blank shoulders, but I want to throw in some variety.

There's a step-by-step on page 1 here, if that helps? That covers a vertical stripe, but the principle applies equally for other shapes/devices. Let me know if I can help with any specifics.

+++

As mentioned, I took Officio Monstrosa to an event the weekend before last. Had an absolute blast, and was very pleased to receive these:

m.jpg :)

There's a rundown of the event here, if you're interested.

• Viridia, Thousand Eyes, Haz/lakelui and 1 other like this

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,700 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

Nice write up, the other forces look great and the idea of adding campaign themed extras to your own force is a good one.

Well done on the awards too, 'favourite player' is always one of the most important  in my eyes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iron Warriors, Horus Heresy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)