Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Divine Hunter - Rules

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
It has begun!

The Basic Arena of Death Rules will be used, except as noted below. Of significant note are comments in yellow.

COMBATANTS

+ Characters may have no more than 2 Wounds. This rules out Force Commanders, Wolf Lords, Daemon Lords, etc. Generally speaking, we're talking about HQ entries, although there are a few exceptions (see later).

+ Characters may be 120 pts max.

+ No one-per-army items, unique items, etc. This rules out Iron Halos, Salamanders Mantles, Daemonhammers, Grimoire of True Names, Emperor's Tarot, Daemon Weapons, etc.

+ Models may not be equipped with jump packs, bikes, daemon steeds, or daemon flight.

+ Models are alone and may not be accompanied by anybody. This rules out Command squads, Honour Guards, Thralls, Chaos Hounds, Fenrisian Wolves, Inquisitorial Henchmen, etc.

+ No special characters. We've allowed the Emperor's Champion to be taken in the past, but he doesn't fit the fluff requirements, so is excluded this time around.

+ Each side is also limited to a maximum of 1 "Priest" and 1 "Librarian/Sorcerer". What entries qualify as these are described later.

+ Minor psychic powers are not available.

Loyalists

Space Marine Hero
Librarian *
Chaplain **
Blood Angels Hero
Blood Angels Chaplain **
Blood Angels Librarian *
Dark Angels Hero
Dark Angels Librarian *
Interrogator-Chaplain **
Wolf Guard Battle Leader
Rune Priest *
Wolf Priest **
Iron Priest **
Salamanders Chaplain **
Salamanders Librarian *
Black Templars Marshal
Iron Father **
0-1 Ordo Malleus Inquisitor (Elites choice, represents an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor)
0-1 Celestian Superior

* Only 1 of these Librarians may be taken on the Loyalist side.
** Only 1 of these "Priests" may be taken on the Loyalist side.

Excluded: Any of the above with 3 Wounds, Sanguinary High Priest, Master of the Ravenwing, Wolf Lord, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor Lord, Grey Knight Hero, Relictors characters armed with daemon weapons, 13th Company/Wulfen characters, Cursed Founding characters.

Note that Black Templars characters will not benefit from vows. Also, the Army of Death (Death Company Army) rules will not be allowed. Deathwatch Veteran status will be allowed as an upgrade, although the Deathwatch Captain and Deathwatch Librarian choices may not be taken.

Note that the normal requirement for White Scars characters to have bikes/transports is waived for this AoD.

Traitors

Chaos Lieutenant or Chaos Sorcerer *
Possessed Aspiring Champion (Elites choice)

* Only 1 Sorcerer may be taken on the Traitor side.
** Note that the Word Bearers Dark Apostle is the only "Priest" choice available to the Traitors. The Dark Apostle may take an Accursed Crozius, even though it normally counts as a daemon weapon.

Note that the following choices from the Chaos Space Marine Armoury are not available to Traitors (this is in addition to anything listed earlier): Daemonic Aura, Daemonic Stature, Daemon Spawn, Familiar, Mass Mutation.

IMAGES OF MINIATURES

You must include an image of a painted miniature to represent your character. The model must be fully WYSIWYG (although we’ll allow “counts as” applications within reason). The model must be on a 25mm base. If you do not have online web hosting for images you can e-mail the image to Kurgan_the_Lurker at menshakhaine@hotmail.com . Images may be in jpg or gif format and may not exceed 50 Kb in size. Ensure that you include your B&C user name and the subject "AoD Submission" or the e-mail will be ignored. If you are not able to submit a digital image, try Kinko's or PM REFUSE.

Exceptions to the WYSIWYG rule: If you want to submit a character, but the picture of the character includes prohibited wargear or companions (such as jump packs, bikes, steeds, etc.), that's okay. We'll consider this a picture of the character prior to his involvement in the upcoming incident. The only elements of the miniature that will be ignored, however, are the prohibited wargear/gifts. So if he's on a bike and has a power fist and plasma pistol, don't try to sneak him by with a thunder hammer and plasma pistol. We'll ignore the wargear we've prohibited, but not other elements.

CONDUCTING EACH FIGHT

Brother Tyler and Orkdung will be conducting each fight as detailed below. Note that fraters will have the option of providing special instructions for each fight.

Distance between combatants will be determined by random chart. The distance will range from 4” to 24” (2d6x2").

Each turn both combatants will make an Initiative test. Models that pass their I test may move up to 6” in a straight line towards their opponent. If both sides pass their I test, both sides may move. By default, characters will move the full 6”. Models may elect to move backwards, but will only move 1d3".

Special PM Instructions: You may elect to forego movement in order to maximize on shooting. You may include special conditions such as only standing and shooting if this will keep you out of charge range. You may also establish a default move distance shorter than 6”. Don’t get to complex with any special instructions. If we don’t understand what you want, we’ll use the default method.

Once movement is concluded, each model may shoot. The model that won the I test shoots first. In order to win the I test, a character must pass his I test by more than his opponent. In the case of a tie, the character with the higher I automatically wins. If both characters have the same I and pass their I test by the same amount, shooting is simultaneous.

The default shooting action for psykers is to use their psychic attack when within range.

Special PM Instructions: You may elect to have your psyker not use a psychic attack in the shooting phase in order to use a psychic power in another phase, including the movement phase. For example, you may include a special instruction along the lines of:

Don’t use Smite if within charging range.

With that instruction, your Librarian would use Smite unless within charging range, allowing the use of a force weapon’s instant kill ability in assault.

Again, don’t get too complex with any special instructions or we’ll fall back on the default method.

If the models are within charging range, the default will be for the loser to get the charge. In the case of a tie (same criteria as for shooting), the models charge simultaneously (both benefiting from the bonus attack for charging).

Special PM Instructions: You may elect to allow your opponent to shoot first so that you may charge if you win the I test.

Example:
Bob with I of 5 vs Chuck with I of 6.
Bob rolls a 1, Chuck rolls a 3. Both pass their I test, so both move. If they get within charging range 6” at the end of moving, Bob won the I test because he passed his I test by 4 while Chuck only passed by 3.

If the models move into base contact during the movement phase, they are considered to have charged, benefiting from the bonus attack, but not being able to shoot.

Once the models get into base contact, conduct Assault as normal.

Splitting Attacks

Models with two close combat weapons will make their additional attack with the secondary weapon and all other attacks with their primary weapon. So a model equipped with a power fist and a bolt pistol will make his first attack at I using the bolt pistol (using model’s own S) and the rest of his attacks will be with the power fist. By default, the primary weapon will be a close combat weapon (not the 1 pt weapon). If a model has two close combat weapons, the more expensive (including the cost for master-crafting) will be considered the primary weapon.

Special PM Instructions: You may elect to use one of two alternatives to the default combination used above. The first is to split your attacks in half. The majority number of attacks will be made using the more expensive weapon and the minority number of attacks will be made using the less expensive weapon. The second alternative is to make one attack with the most expensive weapon and all of the other attacks with the cheaper weapon. An example of why you might use either alternative is if your model is armed with a power fist and a power weapon. Using the first alternative, half (rounded up) of the attacks will be made with the power fist while half (rounded down) of the attacks will be made with the power weapon. This would allow the model to get some fast attacks in, then focus on some good slow powerful attacks. Alternatively, using the second option, the model would make one powerful attack with the slow power fist after making a flurry of attacks with the faster power weapon.

The key to all of this is that the character will make at least one attack with each weapon.

After assault combat has been resolved, determine the winner of the turn. For our purposes, the wounds counted for purpose of determining the winner of the turn will be those each model has to save against, not just the ones for which saves are failed. The loser must pass a Ld check or retreat 1D6”. If the loser retreats, the winner may make one free attack if he passes an I test on 3D6. The following turn, the loser’s I counts as 1 lower for determining move/charge.

The winner is the model left standing at the end. Ai uchi (simultaneous death) will have victor determined as per the basic rules.

If your model wins the fight, the mods will contact you via PM for any trash talking. This will allow you to make pithy quotes like Ah-nold makes whenever he kills anyone in a movie. A word of advice: don’t let the cat out of the bag – the results of a fight are only final when the mods post them. Leaking information early would be a bad thing. Just take my word for it, you don’t want to make any impromptu victory announcements.

BEFORE THE FIGHT

Once the match ups are announced for each round, players have 24 hours to PM us with the following information:

+ Trash talking (we’ll let each contestant say something to the other before fighting)
+ Move or shoot (See later for why this matters)
+ Weapons usage (See later for this)
+ Coup de grace trash talking (What does the contestant say to his opponent after he kills him/her?)

EXAMPLE PM WITH SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: This would be for a Salamanders Librarian (and no, I haven’t done the points up for it so it’s quite possible that such a character would require more than 120 pts).

I only want to move if I’m outside of shooting range, or will be able to charge. If I win the initiative, I’ll shoot second and take the charge. I’d like to make one attack with the thunder hammer and the rest with the power sword.

Trash talking: I cock my helmet back, stare long and hard at my opponent, and say, “Traitor, today I am the hand of the Emperor here to end your blasphemous existence!” Then I make the sign of the aquila and flourish my thunder hammer and power sword.

Since the only “shooting” attack the model has is Fury of the Salamander, he’ll only move in order to get within the maximum range of the attack. If he’s inside this range he’ll stand and shoot unless he’ll be able to move into charging distance. Once he’s in base contact with his opponent, he’ll only attack once with the thunder hammer and the rest with his power weapon (as opposed to the default which would be to make only one attack with the power weapon and the rest with the thunder hammer).

RULES FOR TRASH TALKING

No profanity or personal insults. Moderators have discretionary powers in editing trash talking to keep it appropriate. Creativity will be encouraged, and the trash talking won’t be limited to verbal jousting, physical actions (that aren’t obscene) are allowed. Trash talking description will be limited to 100 words (which doesn’t mean you can indulge in a soliloquy, only that some physical actions might require a little more explanation).

THE CHAMPION

The prize for the overall winner of the AoD is yet to be determined.

The team that wins the contest has bragging rights for the next 10,000 years (or until the next Black Crusade, whichever comes first).

SUBMITTING YOUR CHARACTERS

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTERS NOW!!!

At some time this Saturday either Orkdung or Brother Tyler will open the Submissions Thread in the Amicus Aedes forum. You may submit your character at that time simply by including the required information in a reply.

Certain characters will be “vested”. Vested characters are automatically in the contest. The criteria for being vested are based on fairness and fluffiness. We’re not going to tell you the actual criteria now, though. The criteria are posted in the +Inner Sanctum+ and will be revealed here at the appropriate time. All other combatants will be selected by the Admins, Mods, and ADs in secret vote. Don't worry, this isn't a painting contest so it doesn't matter if your mini won't win any prizes. Our criteria will most likely be fluff and variety.

Each side will consist of 18 combatants. Note that this is a contest for you, the fraters. The only way any AD, mod, or admin characters will be allowed in the contest is if there aren’t enough frater entries. Figure out your characters, get your pictures and instructions ready, and wait for the call to arms!

+EDIT+ Note that the number of combatants per side has been increased from 12 to 18.

+EDIT+ Note that I added the Salamanders Librarian and Chaplain to the Loyalist characters (they should have been included in the first place).

+EDIT+ Note that I clarified the issue of White Scars characters and bikes.

+EDIT+ Note that I posted the exceptions to the WYSIWYG rule.

+EDIT+ Note that the limit of 1 of one of each of the major Chaos power marks has been removed.

Edited by Brother Tyler, 05 April 2006 - 01:38 AM.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
Okay, here's the skinny on how we're going to run this.

Each combatant will fight in one battle per round. The exception to this is those models who get byes.

The participants in each battle will be determined by you. We will have two polls per battle. The first will be to determine the Loyalist and the second will be to determine the Traitor. Anyone may vote for anyone else - so supporters of the Traitors can try to influence which Loyalist they face, and vice versa.

Each participant will be announced, and the "owners" of those characters will then have approximately 24 hours to submit the PM with trash talking and special instructions (you can change your special instructions based on your opponent).

Each battle will be conducted by either Brother Tyler, Orkdung, or Refuse. We'll follow the rules as layed down in the Announcement & Rules post. Once we've completed each battle, we'll ask the winner for his end of battle trash talking. That trash talking will then be incorporated into the battle report written up for each battle. WARNING!!! Don't spill the beans before the battle report is posted. Nothing is final until we post the batrep. Just take my word for it, you don't want to screw this up.

The tournament is single elimination, so the loser of each fight is D-E-D dead and out. The winner advances on to the next round.

Once a model has fought in a battle in that round, he will not be included in subsequent polls for the rest of the round.

Any byes will automatically go to the 1-Wound models. If there aren't enough byes for 1-Wound models, we'll vote for which model gets the bye. Other byes will be determined by default process of elimination. Note that models may not get byes 2 rounds in a row, no matter who they are.

Example: In round 1 there are no byes. The Loyalists have more survivors at the end of the 1st round - they outnumber the Traitors by 2. So the Loyalists will have 2 byes in round 2. Among all of the Loyalist survivors there is only one 1 Wound model - a Leader. That character automatically gets one of the bye slots. The second bye slot will be determined based on the model who doesn't get voted for in the battle determination polls. If in the next round the Loyalists still outnumber the Traitors by 2, neither of the characters who received a bye in round 2 get byes in round 3. So the bye slots for round 3 will be determined by process of elimination in the voting. Clear as mud?

Anyone can vote in the polls - except Brother Tyler, Orkdung, and Refuse (we are the controllers of this AoD so we have to be completely objective). Any other administrator, moderator, adeptus domus, or frater domus may vote, though. You don't have to be an actual participant to vote, and you don't have to restrict your voting to the side you favor.

Once the polls start, you will have approximately 24 hours to vote. The time will usually be 20-28 hours from the time the polls start, although this isn't set in stone.

Once all of the models on one side have been killed, the other side will be declared the winner. After that, however, the survivors on the winning side will duke it out for the Last Man Standing award (it wouldn't be right to not have an individual winner).

The winning side gets bragging rights.

The winning individual will get an appropriate award (no actual loot, though, sorry).

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
Okay, special instructions were discussed in the Rules of the AoD. There will be two types of special instructions submissions – Default and Battle.

DEFAULT SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

The Default Special Instructions are those generic special instructions that will be followed for your character for every fight. Note that these default special instructions should be based around the strengths and weaknesses of your character.

What we need now from each player whose character made the cut are the default special instructions for your character. Before you get too excited, note that you’ll be limited in the special instructions you’re allowed to submit.

Immediately below I’ve described the areas in which you’ll be allowed to give special instructions. If the default actions described are fine with you then you don’t need to tell us. It’ll be assumed when you don’t include special instructions for an area that your character will follow the default actions.

MOVING & SHOOTING

Default – Models that pass their Initiative test will move forward 6”. The model that wins the I test shoots first, the model that loses shoots second. In the case of a tie, the model with the higher I shoots first and the model with the lower I shoots second. If both models have the same I and tie the I test, shooting is simultaneous.

Special PM Instructions - You may elect to forego movement in order to maximize on shooting. You may include special conditions such as only standing and shooting if this will keep you out of charge range. You may also establish a default move distance shorter than 6”. Don’t get to complex with any special instructions. If we don’t understand what you want, we’ll use the default method.

PSYKER POWERS

Default – Psykers use their psychic attack when within range.

Special PM Instructions - You may elect to have your psyker not use a psychic attack in the shooting phase in order to use a psychic power in another phase, including the movement phase. For example, you may include a special instruction along the lines of:

Don’t use Smite if within charging range.

With that instruction, your Librarian would use Smite unless within charging range, allowing the use of a force weapon’s instant kill ability in assault.

Again, don’t get too complex with any special instructions or we’ll fall back on the default method.

CHARGING

Default – If the models are within charging range, the default will be for the loser to get the charge. In the case of a tie during the I test (same test that determined moving & shooting), the models charge simultaneously (both benefiting from the bonus attack for charging).

Special PM Instructions - You may elect to allow your opponent to shoot first so that you may charge if you win the I test.

Example:
Bob with I of 5 vs Chuck with I of 6.
Bob rolls a 1, Chuck rolls a 3. Both pass their I test, so both move. If they get within charging range 6” at the end of moving, Bob won the I test because he passed his I test by 4 while Chuck only passed by 3.

If the models move into base contact during the movement phase, they are considered to have charged, benefiting from the bonus attack, but not being able to shoot.

Once the models get into base contact, conduct Assault as normal.

SPLITTING ATTACKS

Default – Models with two close combat weapons will make their additional attack with the secondary weapon and all other attacks with their primary weapon. So a model equipped with a power fist and a bolt pistol will make his first attack at I using the bolt pistol (using model’s own S) and the rest of his attacks will be with the power fist. By default, the primary weapon will be a close combat weapon (not the 1 pt weapon). If a model has two close combat weapons, the more expensive (including the cost for master-crafting) will be considered the primary weapon.

Special PM Instructions - You may elect to use one of two alternatives to the default combination used above. The first is to split your attacks in half. The majority number of attacks will be made using the more expensive weapon and the minority number of attacks will be made using the less expensive weapon. The second alternative is to make one attack with the most expensive weapon and all of the other attacks with the cheaper weapon. An example of why you might use either alternative is if your model is armed with a power fist and a power weapon. Using the first alternative, half (rounded up) of the attacks will be made with the power fist while half (rounded down) of the attacks will be made with the power weapon. This would allow the model to get some fast attacks in, then focus on some good slow powerful attacks. Alternatively, using the second option, the model would make one powerful attack with the slow power fist after making a flurry of attacks with the faster power weapon.

The key to all of this is that the character will make at least one attack with each weapon.

WINNING AN ASSAULT ROUND & FALLBACK

Default – After assault combat has been resolved, determine the winner of the turn. For our purposes, the wounds counted for purpose of determining the winner of the turn will be those each model has to save against, not just the ones for which saves are failed. The loser must pass a Ld check or retreat 1D6”. If the loser retreats, the winner may make one free attack if he passes an I test on 3D6. The following turn, the loser’s I counts as 1 lower for determining move/charge.

Special PM Instructions - You may elect to voluntarily fall back regardless of the outcome of the assault round. If the model isn’t forced to fall back as described above (i.e., he either doesn’t lose the assault round or passes his Ld test) he may voluntarily fall back. The model must pass a standard I test (on 2D6). The enemy model gets the normal free attack (if he passes an I test on 3D6). The fall back distance is the normal 1D6”. Note that if both models fall back (because the loser is forced and the winner voluntarily falls back) neither model gets a free attack and each falls back 1D6”.

Please submit the default special instructions for your character in the following format:

CHARACTER NAME
Player Name
Moving & Shooting – special instruction
Psyker Powers – special instruction
Charging – special instruction
Splitting Attacks – special instruction
Voluntary Fallback – special instruction

Remember that you can omit any areas that either don’t apply to you (i.e., only the Librarian and Sorcerers need to include the “Psyker Powers” line) or for which you’ll follow the default actions.

Go ahead and cut and paste from the following for the desired format:
[b][color=orange]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/b]
[b][color=orange]Player Name[/color][/b]

[b]DEFAULT SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS[/b]
[b]Moving & Shooting –[/b] special instruction
[b]Psyker Powers –[/b] special instruction
[b]Charging –[/b] special instruction
[b]Splitting Attacks –[/b] special instruction
[b]Voluntary Fallback –[/b] special instruction

BATTLE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

In addition to the Default Special Iinstructions, you will have 24 hours between the time a poll stops and the battle starts to submit Battle Special Instructions. These special instructions will apply only for the battle for which they are submitted. These special instructions should be based around the strengths and weaknesses of your opponent.

When you submit these, use the exact same format as the default instructions above. You only need to submit special instructions for those areas for which you wish to follow actions other than those your character would normally follow (based on the default special instructions previously submitted for your character). The Battle Special Instructions supercede the Default Special Instructions, but only for that particular battle.

In addition to the other information submitted, please include your pre-battle trash talking/challenge. Again, you are limited to 100 words in describing your pre-battle antics. The standard trash talking rules (described below) apply. If the mods feel you’ve violated these rules, we’ll modify them appropriately (doing our best to maintain what we perceive as the intended trash-talking without the violations).

So your Battle Special Instructions will use the following format:

CHARACTER NAME
Player Name
Moving & Shooting – special instruction
Psyker Powers – special instruction
Charging – special instruction
Splitting Attacks – special instruction
Voluntary Fallback – special instruction

Trash Talking – 100 words or less

Go ahead and cut and paste from the following in order to keep the desired format:
[b][color=orange]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/b]
[b][color=orange]Player Name[/color][/b]

[b]BATTLE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS[/b]
[b]Moving & Shooting –[/b] special instruction
[b]Psyker Powers –[/b] special instruction
[b]Charging –[/b] special instruction
[b]Splitting Attacks –[/b] special instruction
[b]Voluntary Fallback –[/b] special instruction

[b]Trash Talking –[/b] 100 words or less

Finally, if your model wins the fight, the mods will contact you via PM for any trash talking. This will allow you to make pithy quotes like Ah-nold makes whenever he kills anyone in a movie. A word of advice: don’t let the cat out of the bag – the results of a fight are only final when the mods post them. Leaking information early would be a bad thing. Just take my word for it, you don’t want to make any impromptu victory announcements.

RULES FOR TRASH TALKING

No profanity or personal insults. Moderators have discretionary powers in editing trash talking to keep it appropriate. Creativity will be encouraged, and the trash talking won’t be limited to verbal jousting, physical actions (that aren’t obscene) are allowed. Trash talking description will be limited to 100 words (which doesn’t mean you can indulge in a soliloquy, only that some physical actions might require a little more explanation).

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
Note - these special instructions are supposed to be secret from the other players (even though some might be obvious conclusions based on capabilities). Please send them in via PM or e-mail, not as a reply to this discussion. No one has done this yet, but I wanted to make this clear before someone made the mistake.

Thanks!

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
Just in case we didn't make things clear for you, I figured I'd clarify them a wee bit.

This AoD isn't the standard abstract tournament format we've used in past AoDs. Instead, the entire AoD represents a swirling melee - a massive battle.

The way we envision this AoD is that it's more like a bar fight - each fight lasts moments and the winner (survivor) then moves on to the next opponent. Theoretically, each fight is happening in close proximity to the others.

That said, we made a few decisions in the interest of "fairness". Between fights each character is assumed to fully heal, recharge weapons, regain all psychic powers, etc. There was a mild debate on this - there was some support for the concept that models would advance to the next round in the same condition that they finished the previous round. So models that sustained any injuries would still be at a dimished health level, models that fired the combi weapon would no longer have that weapon available, etc. We could have gone either way on this one, but figured that we'd sacrifice that bit of the fluff for the sake of fairness. If you don't like that decision, blame me (I won't change my mind, but at least you'll know the name of the knucklehead who made the decision).

Two points that need solid clarification:

First, starting distance between combatants is random - 2d6x3".

Second, the free attack for the winning model in an assault is done at the model's base S without regard to special weapons (like ignoring armour saves, re-rolling failed to wound rolls, master crafting, etc.)

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,991 posts
=][=

In the defense of the Divine Hunter from heretics and traitors following the Defense of Cadia

DARIUM of the Blood Angels (Brother Gabriel)
DU'TEK of the Salamanders (Sharp)
GIDEON of the Black Templars (Madman02)
HåKAN of the Space Wolves (Heimdal)
RADAMANTHYS of the Brazen Claws (Several Concerned Cricketers)
and
YURTZ of the White Scars (Rankmar)

Were found to be pure.

Their bold and resolute action were worthy of record in the annals of the Legio Bolter and Chainsword. They did honour to their Chapters and to the Emperor of Mankind.

- Brother Captain O’rchd’ng of Amabutho
Legio Bolter and Chainsword

++ADDENDUM++

HåKAN of the Space Wolves (Heimdal) displayed great courage and ferocity in the defense of the Divine Hunter and in subsequent training. He is hereby awarded the Skull and Motto award of "Virtu" for his noteworthy performance.

- Brother Captain O'rchd'ng of Amabutho

Witnessed by
- Veteran Sergeant Tyler of the Iron Hounds

Blood of the Emperor Great Company

=][=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users