Forge World Open Day 2015 - Amsterdam edition

Atia

Do a lot of the members here know eachother in real life?

My goal is to meet each member of the ship and I met Augustus when I was in Europe last month.

Now if everyone else was to holiday here I'd show you the Australian forge world open day (it's my office)

Do a lot of the members here know eachother in real life?

My goal is to meet each member of the ship and I met Augustus when I was in Europe last month.

Now if everyone else was to holiday here I'd show you the Australian forge world open day (it's my office)

Sadly your Australian open day is a tad far for me. Actually all of them are to far for me.

From what I heard regarding Book VI:

It has been floated that the name is 'Retaliation', and will be a Conquest-esque tome focussed on the Shattered Legions (Iron Hands, Salamanders and Raven Guard) taking the fight back to the traitors, specifically the Iron Warriors.

It won't feature the traditional introduction of a Legion, with it's rules / characters / units / Primarch, but will feature a mechanism for creating a Shattered Legion force for both sides of the Heresy (both loyalist and traitor).

Maybe some more light will be shed on this at the weekend.

This would be awesome, for some one who changes what legion they want to play every week, being able to make a buffet style army of my favourite units sounds fun. 

As I said to Augustus the only way something will kill you is if your stupid enough to go into the outback or the bush.

We live along the coastlines for this reason

2 Words. Drop. Bears. I spent 6 weeks nervously walking around Perth/Brisbane/Newcastle/Coff's Habour/Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra :cuss myself that one of those little :cuss was going to land on my head

I almost got close enough to pet a roo at one of the nature reserves between Canberra and Sydney. Then he realized I was American, tried to hit on my girlfriend, got in a fight with his friends, and had an older roo kick him out of the establishment.

Don't forget Lady Atia laugh.png

So there are at least 3 from the Brotherhood of the Lost ?

PS : printed off the ticket and a pair of B&C dogtags today ^^

Sorry, have to skip. no busticket and flight is too expensive :-( next time I decide earlier to go

Just about to haul my backside to Amsterdam, gonna be taking pics and gonnabtry and get some answers for the questions on this board

IF you are going and wanna talk to me:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o11/Asdrubael108/Mobile%20Uploads/20150905_074458_zpsixzs9bkp.jpg

This is me, I am always open to talk to people!

Updates and pics coming soon!

Imma set my expectations reaaaaaaal low. Kinda have to until Dorn is actually released or I might give myself a Heart Attack and/or Aneurysm.

HES THE ONLY ONE I NEED LEFT TO COMPLETE THE SET COME ON FORGEWORLD.

*deep Breaths*

Slips, i hope you stay up this time biggrin.png

*nips on my earl grey tea*

Seeing as how, over this summer, my sleep schedule has gone to the dump and my "Normal" bed time at this point is ~7 Am. I probably will LOL

I want both those shirts! I think they're missing a trick not selling merch like that on the website. I'd probably have quite the collection of mugs by now.

Gotta Agree. FW and GW need to start selling shirts and stuff on their Webstore. They'd sell like hotcakes!

Hell, if they made 3+ Types of Imperial Fists, Dark Eldar, Night Lords, etc. Shirts I'd probably buy one of each.

Actually a minor question, could somebody ask FW whether they have any plans to make new WB shoulder pads with the Daemon design as opposed to the pre-heresy open book, or will WB players just be using the transfers for the Calth+ version of the Legion? Friend is very interested!

Archived