Forge World Open Day 2015 - Amsterdam edition

Atia

What's that between the Thanatars and the Krios? I'm guessing "Macrocarid Explorator", which doesn't remind me of anything. Probably a new HS choice. Great!

should be the new name for the mechanicum land raider^^

Nice pics.... As people keep saying they would lay their hands on te event merchandise like the shirts etc, if they could make it there.

I cant due to work :(

Any chance asking if they have plans to put them on general release, even as a limited run on their webstore at all? (Mugs, shirts, hoodies that kind of thing?)

Huh, Amsterdam, smart move. The singles can empty their wallets on resin and prostitutes. Profit for everybody. \o/

Weed, hookers, and Forgeworld.

Your combination is invalid biggrin.png

Well at least wooden shoes (that hardly anyone in the Netherlands wear exept a few random farmers) and windmills arent mentioned.

Ehh underwhelmed I'll obviously get the SA Axe men but if we don't have a primarch/character or finished new units such as the Sokar ordinatus or mastadon or even more unit upgrades it's a waste and would have been better to just newsletter it.

Already discussing with the fiance to go back to Europe to hit Ireland Scottland amsterdam warhammer world again and some of the northern European countries.

But hopefully something else gets dropped

I'd be surprised if they had any to show off seeing as they've reiterated twice now that it probably won't be ready to show until next year.

Thousand Sons, on the other hand, they probably ought to crop up. 

Would be fun to see you make it back across here fella!!

Maybe a longer stay next time though, catch up with more folks?

I am hoping that over the past 2 months, some stuff will have progressed further and maybe a T-Son upgrade kit might make an appearance if it is done (as had been rumoured last open day)

Surely Cstodes, SW stuff would be getting done alongside the T-Son stuff so there should atleast be concept artwork or WIP to show.

Would be fun to see you make it back across here fella!!

Maybe a longer stay next time though, catch up with more folks?

I am hoping that over the past 2 months, some stuff will have progressed further and maybe a T-Son upgrade kit might make an appearance if it is done (as had n=been rumoured last open day)

actually, they worked on the TS upgrade kits as soon as the opening trilogy afaik ^^ 

Archived