Forge World Open Day 2015 - Amsterdam edition

Atia

On the question front, can folks ask whats going on with the Knights list? They arent in the Mechanicum big red book and neither are the newer plastic knights. As My Knights are Primarily for 30k gaming im somewhat concerned by that.

Also, a Gallant Variant with Dual Siege Claws would look awesome msn-wink.gif

Muchos Gracias!

i can answer that:

the red book only has the taghmata army list (wiht Cybernetica and Ordo Reductor), also it was written before the release of the 40k AdMec stuff and Knight update, hence why it lacks that ^^

On the question front, can folks ask whats going on with the Knights list? They arent in the Mechanicum big red book and neither are the newer plastic knights. As My Knights are Primarily for 30k gaming im somewhat concerned by that.

Muchos Gracias!

i can answer that:

the red book only has the taghmata army list (wiht Cybernetica and Ordo Reductor), also it was written before the release of the 40k AdMec stuff and Knight update, hence why it lacks that ^^

Will you be co-ordinating datastreams as usual dear atia?

Know anything about book 6 aswell?

Muchos Gracias!

i can answer that:

Will you be co-ordinating datastreams as usual dear atia?

Know anything about book 6 aswell?

that's why we have this thread xD

for book 6, last io heard was that i may be another conquest-like book, but that wasn't set in stone^^

From what I heard regarding Book VI:

It has been floated that the name is 'Retaliation', and will be a Conquest-esque tome focussed on the Shattered Legions (Iron Hands, Salamanders and Raven Guard) taking the fight back to the traitors, specifically the Iron Warriors.

It won't feature the traditional introduction of a Legion, with it's rules / characters / units / Primarch, but will feature a mechanism for creating a Shattered Legion force for both sides of the Heresy (both loyalist and traitor).

I believe it's also been mentioned that this book will contain the Legion rules for the Blood Angels, Dark Angels and White Scars - but will be restricted to Legion rules and Rites of War, and will not include any legion-specific units or characters (or Primarchs). This is to enable those waiting to do these Legions to start whilst they wait for their tomes to come out. This ties in with the upgrade packs coming out before the end of the year. I don't know if this will also contain the Wolves and Thousand Sons, but I have a feeling it won't and will be covered in the detail it requires in the Prospero book.

We may also see other elements of non-Astartes forces as well as other elements not tied to Legions - but this may not be this book, and may be covered later. At the Open Day Alan Bligh was talking about various things that he wanted to do, like dark assassins and 'agents of the Warmaster'. MIght not be for this book, but could be later.

Maybe some more light will be shed on this at the weekend.

Don't forget Lady Atia laugh.png

So there are at least 3 from the Brotherhood of the Lost ?

PS : printed off the ticket and a pair of B&C dogtags today ^^

Could have made that 4 if I had learned of this event earlier. Amsterdam isn't that far from my location, just really expensive train-wise.

Haha nope my machine spirit will coordinate the data sync ;) i cant risk that someone from GW gets his hands on me haha *vanishs in the shadows* but my rats and ravens are everywhere ;)

Hoping we hear a little bit about how the Shattered Legions stuff will work. Might be a great thing for me and my inability to pick a legion, can do a bit of everything. Got visions of SoH/DG/EC/WE Istvaan III force for example. Or all the traitors at Istvaan V. White Scars, Fists and Blood Angels at Terra. The classic Ravens, Sallies and Hands combo. At least I'll be able to try my hand at a bunch of legions and hopefully have a playable force still.

Haha nope my machine spirit will coordinate the data sync ;) i cant risk that someone from GW gets his hands on me haha *vanishs in the shadows* but my rats and ravens are everywhere ;)

Hide in australia GW never like to step foot here

As I said to Augustus the only way something will kill you is if your stupid enough to go into the outback or the bush.

We live along the coastlines for this reason

Oh, I'd heard you frequently had snakes and spiders in the toilets.

And aren't three of the five most dangerous animals on earth off Australian costs ? tongue.png

Archived