For the attention of all field commanders,

The crusade is soon entering its last push. Ready your regiments for glory - the campaign's end will start mid September. Further details will be released closer to the time - this is the final Regiments challenge so if you want to take up the gauntlet it's now or never!

WarriorFish
Regimental Command Commissar

++ Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none ++

Regiments of the B&C is the painting event that started with One for All and All for One. This is the chance for you to get promoted above Sergeant spafe ;)

This may be the end of Regiments, but fear not it will not be the end of events in the barracks :)

Aye, the final push. We'll show the heretic scum who's boss! I'll have to think of some rousing speeches to get morale up. Better prepare some sermons and get ready to give Last Rites, too msn-wink.gif.

I can already smell the promethium this morning. How great it is to be the Regimental Priest biggrin.png!

Construction commenced!

Just wait for details, that's the safest course.

Bear in mind we had an infantry-event, a transports-event, a tank/non-transports-event and am HQ/Elite-event.

What could be next? :)

Just wait for now Qun, the full details of the event will be revealed later thumbsup.gif For now all you need to know is that anyone can enter and that it will follow the same structure as the previous challenges. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does to give Regiments a good send off smile.png

Your dedication is noted but I'm afraid any more is classified currently scats. All will be revealed when the Emperor deems it appropriate and not a moment before!

Hmm, unique characters?

I too would guess that, because we have done Troop, Fast attack, Elite and Heavy Support in this challenge. The one thing missing is HQ. Or paint whatever model you like and submitt a story about it.

You get one promotion for the completed model which is mandatory for completion. On top of that you get another promotion for a background piece for the model/s. You can also get a further promotion with a regiment background piece, but while this promotion counts to each individual challenge rank (i.e. Heroes of the Guard: Lance Corporal, Corporal or Sergeant) it only counts towards your overall Regiments event rank once.

Perhaps if you diligently work on your models, obey the commissariat and devote yourself to prayer the Emperor might grant you a vision with the answer? Or perhaps he has already given you a sign but you haven't realised? He works in mysterious ways...

+++++++++ incoming message+++++++++

Commissar Warriorfish

To hell with these cryptic messages!!??

Are you a damn Primaris or navigator pretending to be a Commissar, as I expect nonsense from their lips?

Do you understand how hard it is to co-ordinate the war fronts for the Holy Emperor while then responding to your holy personal Crusades??

Yours faithfully

Lt Oscar Wild. (Acting commander in chief 171st combined regiment.)

++++++Transmission Ends + + + + + + +

Archived