Imperial Knight and some HQs of Adepta Sororitas

elciedery

Hi, all.

I started SoB recently, so i want to introduce some of my paint to you guys. biggrin.png

gallery_80847_11265_951263.jpg

gallery_80847_11265_951418.jpg

Canoness and Saint celestine is friendly. How about this?

gallery_80847_11265_124035.jpg

I've looking for lots of SoB I.K. It is said that I.K. is very useful for sisters.

I have not any games yet, but I wish this Big machine gives me the victory!

Oh very nicely painted and presented.

Can you include a picture of a squad in front of the Knight?  I'd like to see the scale.

One crazy idea for St. Celestine:   eye shadow.    I figured you could pull it off with the great face painting on Cannoness.

Thanks all you guys.

1. I will get a picture of Canoness next week and share it. It's in my locker, not my home.

2. And also picture with squad.

3. Actually, I already did the eyeshadow on her. Maybe light is too bright for it. I will take another picture and show you later.

4. This is Imperial Knight Warden. New type of knight. Avenger Gattling cannon is S6, Ap3, rending and 12 shots!

Eyeshadow and Photos:   yeah, I'm sure that is how I didnt see your works for her face.   Still.. it's all awesome work.

I could never decide how to paint my St. Celestine:  do I go with GW's photos... do I modify that (yellow NMM armor wasnt so go) or do I match my army theme.   I had bought two models of her when she came out in 2004 (?)

Archived