I built the terminator's bases from plastic card sized to the Space Hulk game tiles. I did add magnets to the bases so they can attach to 40mm bases for 40k games. I don't play as much as I used to tho so the 40k bases are a secondary concern to finishing the models that can be used for the board game.

Awesome, so are the magnets in the termies feet? Or does the tile magnetised to a 40k base?

D

I built the terminator's bases from plastic card sized to the Space Hulk game tiles. I did add magnets to the bases so they can attach to 40mm bases for 40k games. I don't play as much as I used to tho so the 40k bases are a secondary concern to finishing the models that can be used for the board game.

Awesome, so are the magnets in the termies feet? Or does the tile magnetised to a 40k base?

D

Magnets in the tile. The corners will stick out, but I'm okay with that as I meant them to be Space Hulk monies that also work for 40k instead of the other way around.

I HMCB0660 rise to t he challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one ten man blood angels tactical squad on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Blood God I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Just found this today. Sounds like a good way to motivate me into painting these guys that have been sitting around for about three months.

IMG 1656

I HMCB0660 rise to t he challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete one ten man blood angels tactical squad on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Blood God I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Just found this today. Sounds like a good way to motivate me into painting these guys that have been sitting around for about three months.

Welcome to Bolter and Chainsword and welcome to our painting event!

I love these events, and it just so happens that I have a bunch of models that I wanted to paint up for the sons of Sanguinius!

I Raeho rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete

1x Furioso Librarian

4x Librarians in Terminator Armor

on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honor to the gloried Angels Sanguine successor chapter, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge. Should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/savassa_a/Mobile%20Uploads/20150908_222223.jpg

Rules Tweak: Regarding the Secondary Vows, provided you clear it with me via PM, you can now add a Secondary Vow you your pledge at any time.

This is being added to improved flexibility and to correct any oversights should there be any. Note that Primary Vows will remain unchanged as they are essentially the main entry requirement.

Keep up the good work folks!

Brothers I bring news of progress!

Two Librarian Dreads and a Furioso are complete:

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat-5800761978691619144_zpsbotq95kb.jpg

The Deredeo is currently in this state, washed and a few pieces glued together - as far as I can go without magnets, spray or a base (why are 80mm so hard to find?!):

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat--3555032889901940179_zpswqpdnkm6.jpg

Finally, I mant to vow these as secondary before I had the bases done, which I did today but I henceforth Vow this Tactical squad to be completed with a little bit more basing (rocks etc) and a few shoulder pads and touch ups:

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat--8974064071496578237_zpszngj7bbr.jpg

Nice work Charlo!!

Danke! Excited to start on the Deredeo. After hes done I plan to make a list with all of my dreads in...

1 contemptor, 1 deredeo, 2 librarian, 1 furioso, 1 DC, 1 normal shooty one. All in pods.

So you need two more pods? :D

Nice work Charlo!!

Danke! Excited to start on the Deredeo. After hes done I plan to make a list with all of my dreads in...

1 contemptor, 1 deredeo, 2 librarian, 1 furioso, 1 DC, 1 normal shooty one. All in pods.

So you need two more pods? :D
Someone is observant ;) but no, I have now ended up with 6 in my life, and I won't pod the Deredeo or the shiotyshooty one.

In regards to the list though probably a Meltacide for armour and then whatever I have lying around xD not thought about it properly.

As for fitting together, no issues yet! I think the guns and ammo feeds may be temperamental, but I plan to magnetize them so I an buy the plasma cannonade / any other options they release!

Edited by Charlo

Thread updated!

I love these events, and it just so happens that I have a bunch of models that I wanted to paint up for the sons of Sanguinius!

I Raeho rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete

1x Furioso Librarian

4x Librarians in Terminator Armor

on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honor to the gloried Angels Sanguine successor chapter, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge. Should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/savassa_a/Mobile%20Uploads/20150908_222223.jpg

Welcome aboard! Are you opting for blue or red on your Librarians?

I am saved!
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/mateus909/Mobile%20Uploads/20150911_204219.jpg

Salvation granted... but only if you finish that Land Raider too! :tongue.:

Go check your PM's, Jolemai :wink:

Thanks for checking in :) Looking forward to seeing another fallen attain salvation!

I, Dosjetka, Son of Dorn, Member of the glorious VIIth Legion, Overseer of the Phalanx, do pledge to fully assemble, paint, and base two Blood Angels Tactical Squads, each with its own Rhino APC, and a Blood Angels Captain. This, I shall accomplish before the deadline ordained by Frater Jolemai, and blessed by both the Primarch Sanguinius and the Emperor of Mankind.

If I succeed in my task, I shall return to my brothers in the hallowed halls of the Phalanx with much honour, and a bond-eternal with the brothers of the IXth. If I should fall during this endeavour, let my corpse go unburied, and be eaten by the carrion birds that flock over the field of battle.

For the Emperor!

EDIT: Typo. To the Pain Glove, I go.

Edited by Dosjetka

Just awesome Dreads:thumbsup: , I wish I had that level in painting skill.

Thank you! But I'm really not that great, Honest! I restarted the hobby just under a year ago and I owe my painting to GW's little tutorial videos, thier new paint range, experimentation and practise.

The mordians are part of my IG army (they represent the troops in ceremonial dress). I am thinking of how to tie my IG army and BA successor together however.

A good plan is to have a shared campaign. My current chapter, sisters of battle order, Imperial guard regiment, chaos space marine warband and several of my inquisitor are all currently fighting on the same shrine world.

Yeah, make up a little badge to represent the campaign. Paint it on the Marines knees, vehicles, and everywhere else on the mordians too.

Simple and effective way to unify them. You could also give a Mordian a BA bolt gun etc just to solidify it. Put a BA symbol on a Russ to show it's served admirably with them.

Not been around in a while (darn real life). So going to tie my 1st company of (currently un-name chapter) as a relief force sent to help defend the home world of IG army. So will add appropriate campaign badge to the Marines (prob incorporate company colours of my IG force in it). Started Dread and also got colour scheme started, be interested on thoughts (Once got more ideas on fluff, I will start an appropriate WIP thread here). Final musing on chapter name thinking "Sons of Dolor" (Dolor being middle english/latin I think for grief).

gallery_72518_11275_615729.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_987448.jpg

White & red eh? Interesting choice, I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how cool that looks. How (uf you intend to) will you tackle painting a Sang Priest?

D

Initial thought would be the inverse. Bone where red and vice versa. But to be honest not thought that far ahead yet.

I Joyous_Oblivion rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete

1 - 15 Man Legion Tactical Squad (Mk.3 Plate)

on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honor to the gloried Blood Angels Legion, I will proudly wear the Iratus Dominus badge. Should I fail, I will display the Carceres Ira on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Secondary Vow: 

Paint 1 Legion Centurion in Artificer Armour to lead my Tactical Squad

First 5 are primed!

12042954_896140513767045_488306376690883

Edited by Joyous_Oblivion