The Grail Wardens: a Liber Astartes Group Project

Doctor Perils

Same here.

My main focus is on RL and my contribution in the BotL project. If you need something from me, just let me know.

House Valcorian is still with you. :)

Sorry, guys. :/

If you guys don't mind I might even try to throw my chapter into the mix if I ever finish the IA draft in Open Office (yell at me to finish it please!). Although one thing I wasn't able to discern, what's the Segmentum?

We've got a few more chapters than we know what to do with at the minute, Volt - which is why we've killed off two of them - but if you want to get involved then I wouldn't want to stop you. Perhaps your lot could have some role in the Imperial faction?

As for the Segmentum, I don't think that we ever really addressed it, though I could be wrong. The sector in which most of the action takes place is our own made-up Byzantine Reach, but I've no idea where in the galaxy it fits in.

In other news, now that it's the weekend I've been able to make a fresh start on the Knights Revenant / Resplendant narrative, so expect to see that soonish. And expect to sigh at how overly melodramatic it is.

• 1 year later...