+++ READING BIOMETRIC DATA... +++
+++ ACCESS GRANTED +++

+++ SELECT DESIRED DATA LANGUAGE +++
[H]igh Gothic - [L]ow Gothic - [J]erman

+++ DATA LANGUAGE IS NOW LOW GOTHIC +++
+++ STREAMING DATA NOW +++

bl.php?text=IMPORTANT%20EVENTS&fontsize=25&bg=940008

Timeline
M30: Creation of the Primarchs, 1st Founding of the Space Marine Legions and the beginning of the Great Crusade
M31: The Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy
007.M31 The Drop Site Massacre on Isstvan V
014.M31 End of the Horus Heresy
021:M31 Division of the Legions into autonomous Chapters, called the 2nd Founding
001:M32 Creation of several Chapters to stand against Mankind's foes (3rd Founding), among them the Brotherhood of Iron, the Executioners and the Flesh Eaters
M32: Various combat missions against the forces of Chaos together with the Iron Hands
late M34: Participation in the arrest of Degio Khamrios, who researched the matter of A.I.s
M35: Begin of the fall to Chaos (see below)
early M36: Warp storms are increasing and the Imperium is shaken by attacks of the Orks and other races. The warp storm nowadays known as »The Maw« forms around Morra.

[/clearfloat]

bl.php?text=ORIGINS&fontsize=25&bg=940008

18164806073_78a5bb0334_o.png
Colour Scheme
I
n the chaotic century after the Horus Heresy the demand for new chapters, that stand against the forces of Chaos, is high. No wonder, that preparations for the third founding were made. As the Iron Hands had some open bills with the traitor legions after the dropsite massacre on Istvaan V, the Iron Council sent a petition to the High Lords of Terra to participate in the training of a new chapter. Since the Adeptus Mechanicus had, inter alia, deemed the gene-seed of the Iron Hands suitable, the High Lords approved this application. Iron Father Kristos, then commander of the Klan Raukaan, claimed the honor to choose suitable candidates from his men for himself.
For this puprose, he chose four brothers under his command: Skoll Myrdak, and his three brothers Hati, Managarm and Logdor, each one seargent of his own squad. These four form the Council of Brothers and lead the four War Clans of the Brotherhood of Iron.
18785516145_4956488594_o.png
Symbol'

Basic Data
Name Brotherhood of Iron
Legion Iron Hands
Primarch Ferrus Manus
Founding 3rd Founding
Colours Dark Red with Iron right arm
Battle Cry »We are ironborn!«

bl.php?text=HOMEWORLD&fontsize=25&bg=940008

14341818556_699ff2a49e_o.jpg

Segmentum Obscurus - Cypra Mundi
14364023164_7a75102b92.jpg
Segmentum Obsucurus - click for larger version
M
orra, the homeworld of the Brotherhood of Iron, is located in Segmentum Obscurus, one of the five fleet zones of the Imperium, whose naval base is located at Cypra Mundi. In this Segmentum are three known warp storms, resulting in the greatest danger of this area: The attacks of the forces of Chaos. On the one hand there is the most famours of the three warp storms, the »Eye of Terror«. The second is the »Howling Vortex« in the Calixis sector and the third is only known as »The Maw«, located in the Corroto Sector. In his eye lies the world Morra.
The planet Morra is an icy world, whose continents are all interconnected via large ice surfaces. Around the equator spans a several hundred miles wide tundra belt, which is dominated by earth, gray rocks, hot springs and little vegetation.

bl.php?text=FALL%20TO%20CHAOS&fontsize=25&bg=940008

Not long after the Adeptus Mechanicus had taken Degio Khamrios into custody, he was freed by supporters of his research. They took him to the forge world Phobos where he continued his research. As Phobos is the closest forge world to Morra and relations between the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Brotherhood of Iron were close, Skoll Myrdak heard of improved systems. At first he did not know that these improved systems were based on A.I., but even as he realised it, he only told his brothers.
1) During a campaign against the forces of Chaos near the Eye of Terror Logdor found ancient devices, that looked promising for the further research of A.I., but these devices were infected with scrap code. Unknowingly he spread the scrap code to all systems of the chapter. This code opened the machines for daemons to take control ....
2) An Inquisitor of the Ordo Haereticus found out about the A.I. and the Brotherhood of Iron was destroyed but for one forge ship, that escaped the execution.
[clearfloat]

Not a lot to go on yet but the format certainly is interesting. I will wait to see what more you bring. smile.png

Yeah, I am in the progress of translating it. My personal deadline is Sunday.

If I may be so bold, with the iconography of the Brotherhood of Iron looking very much like the Iron Warriors one, I would suggest avoiding mentioning the Iron Warriors like the plague. Either that or find new iconography. confused.gif

If I may be so bold, with the iconography of the Brotherhood of Iron looking very much like the Iron Warriors one, I would suggest avoiding mentioning the Iron Warriors like the plague. Either that or find new iconography. confused.gif

Yes, you may be so bold msn-wink.gif I can handle criticism.

The idea behind the colour scheme and the iconography is that red is the colour for blood and revenge. First hint in that direction is "As the Iron Hands had some open bills with the traitor legions after the dropsite massacre on Istvaan V,..."

So the iconography of the Brotherhood of Iron does not only look very much like the Iron Warriors one, it is the Iron Warriors iconography, only with a different colour scheme and mixed with Iron Hands Parts.

But to be honest: I had a different idea, but I gave up...

Iconography Shoulder Pad

Iconography Vehicles

It looked fine, but not perfect as it didn't look the same and recasting is too much an effort imo (instant mold does not work good)

The formatting, maps and colour scheme of this war band is beautiful ...

Here you can see a WIP shot one half of the first squad. Special weapons are magnetised. The right one in the back is finished (not the blurred one on the right side, but there one can see some iron hands bits).

WIP - First Squad

Archived