IO - The Mechanicum Abyssii

Talonair

I believe this is the current format.

Per Simison quoted from the General Discussion thread,

I also have an administrative announcement. Up to this point, we've been operating on this guideline for unique legions assets: 3 Characters - 3 Wargear - 3 units

After a day of intensive research, I am changing it to this: 1 Wargear - 2 Units - 3 Characters with three blank 'slots'. Slots can be used to fill out a new entry in any of these three categories or be used to provide a one-time upgrade to a previous entry, e.g. turn something from good to great.

Well either we say they are dust under the boots of the astartes so have less slots or they are weaker so they can have more slots so that they compensate their weakness through numbers of specialized units or simply use our 1-2-3 +3 system.

Any feedback on the Skitarrii Decontaminator would be appreciated, also I feel this is a good time to ask if anyone would like their legion or faction to appear in any background with the Mechanicum Abyssii? I'm not much of a writer myself but I could have a go at it

They look ok at a first pass through, but I'll admit my knowledge of the Skitarii kit is nowhere near what I have on the Legions. I'll try to look at the Skitarii codex and browse the Mechanicum units again and have another look soonTM.

Hey talonair. We had it before planned that the drowned find the abyssii and the wardens hinder the abyssii in destroying the drowned "scouts".

Was last yearWas, remember? I sent you the mail agaim where we planned before your disappearance

When I did my poll about the Predators' fate...I wrote about 15 or so? Need to check again ^^

I wrote 17 in total. Plus Talonair, Apologist = 19.

Edited by Kelborn

I am considering changing up Mortera's stats following a brief chat with Raktra. The change would essentially entail being able to change between an offensive and defensive mode at the start of each Fight subphase. What do people think of the base idea?