Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BFG] Battle Fleet Eschataris

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

RADU LYKAN

RADU LYKAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,047 posts

ages ago my brother in law (horuswaspretty) and i started a joint project to create an entire sector fleet for bfg. i completed my half quite some time ago (see pics) his half is done now bar bases, hopefully a combined fleet pic will happen soon. 

fleetfa.jpg

fleet12.jpg

fleet2.jpg

fleet3.jpg

fleet4.jpg

with horus completing his half of the fleet i was drawn to my left over bfg stuff and so started on a third battle group for Battle Fleet Eschataris. this enables me to fit the random ships i have been painting since finishing my fleet into a part of our fluff. the third battle group will be mostly reserves pressed into service due to the currently escalating threat levels in the sector. doubt it will be as big as the main battle groups but who knows? smile.png

anyway

bcsd2_zpse8183d26.jpg

gccenturion_zpsd83eec0e.jpg

2014fleet2_zpsaec4c10a.jpg

And most recently, The Majestic class battleship The Golden Fool warps in.....
Golden%20Fool%20Prow2_zpsichbtchl.jpg
Golden%20Fool%20Prow1_zpspb2vmthy.jpg
Golden%20Fool%20port_zpsgaoaigug.jpg
Golden%20Fool%20Starboard_zpsshupqul3.jp
golden%20fool%20spare%20weapons_zpsf77kc
the extra weapon bays are due to the golden fool being magnetized. all new ships in the third battle group will be magnetized where possible due to the price of bfg ships currently

Edited by RADU LYKAN, 14 September 2015 - 01:14 PM.

Radu Lykan's log of doom - space wolves - bfg- inquisitor- fantasy- basically everything i do hobby wise
My Guard on the Bolter and Chainsword

QUOTE(Yogi @ Dec 18 2006, 03:38 AM)
You can't trust a redshirt, they're as sure to lie as much as their star trek compatriot is sure to die.

QUOTE (Jonny Wolf @ Oct 7 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll tell you this, there are only two forces in the Imperium: Space Wolves and Support.

gallery_30308_9518_3604.pnggallery_30308_9518_4931.png

Der_H

Der_H

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 235 posts
Stunning work! I love BFG and Brother Handro and I have our own ongoing campaign with our fleets. Great rule set and great models!
E7WUw8D.pngMDAZEZc.pngSnRPxz1.jpg

Pipkin

Pipkin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 131 posts

This is good thread. Nice work!

Edited by Pipkin, 20 September 2015 - 08:27 PM.

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03C_Custos_Fidei.jpgETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpg

spafe

spafe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 898 posts

Your fleet is pretty awesome man! Got any battles lined up?

IG_14A_Banner.jpgIG_14A_Badge.jpgETL_2014_Banner_V2_03A_Custos_Fidei.jpggallery_29004_6198_5619.pnggallery_30308_9518_5514.png

RADU LYKAN

RADU LYKAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,047 posts
Hurt my back pretty bad the other day, the drugs they put me on leave me feeling all groggy but with the time off work I managed to get a few bfg ships done.
My randomly coloured battlecruiser squadron got some reinforcements,
Armageddon class, The Emerald Queen
IMG_2780_zpslocq5nyo.jpg
Knight class, The Valyria
IMG_2777_zpsxxfsptse.jpg
Dominion class, The Raven
IMG_2774_zpsszaoef5k.jpg

Did a tester for my chaos fleet. Fluff reason for the bone colour is the ships have all been covered in powdered bone paste as part of a ritual to allow daemons to freely walk around the ships
IMG_2782_zpsupr41mxr.jpg
More powerful ships will get more gold trim

Radu Lykan's log of doom - space wolves - bfg- inquisitor- fantasy- basically everything i do hobby wise

You can't trust a redshirt, they're as sure to lie as much as their star trek compatriot is sure to die.

I'll tell you this, there are only two forces in the Imperium: Space Wolves and Support.

RADU LYKAN

RADU LYKAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,047 posts
So, I painted some bfg :)

IMG_2870_zpskfgyke8l.jpg
Styx - Eternox
Devastation - Advocate of Sin
Devastation - Unholy Scourge (originally holy scourge)
Devastation - Callous (originally callous crusader)

IMG_2867_zpsbtyeefzu.jpg
Hades -as yet unnamed
Hecate - Hell's Emissary
Murder - Kinslayer (originally kingslayer)
Murder - Inordinate Hatred

IMG_2875_zps7wexs73v.jpg
Acheron - Discordia
Carnage - Sacrilege (originally sacred warrior)
Carnage - Deacon of Darkness (originally deacon montane)

IMG_2872_zpsogpa3tlq.jpg
Heretic -unnamed
Fanatic - unnamed also it now occurs to me that I have forgotten to put a lance on the prow, will be rectified asap
Schismatic - unnamed
Pagan - unnamed

Any thoughts on the missing ship names? Hopefully soon I can get started on the rest of the fleet, on that note, anybody have any spare chaos weapon batteries?

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,364 posts
Bogsmackingly beautiful!

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

Wolf_Lord_Hardrada

Wolf_Lord_Hardrada

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 198 posts

Looking great, BFG needs more time in the limelight!

RADU LYKAN

RADU LYKAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,047 posts
Repulsive grandcruiser squadron
IMG_2270_zps9u4ggcwq.jpg

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,364 posts

Simply stunning!

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

BlueBelly1863

BlueBelly1863

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 438 posts

So so cool! I've always been super interested in BFG. Your ships look fantastic sir! How often do you get to play?