Slaves Call of Chaos 2015

Slave to Darkness

I Slave to Darkness, dashingly handsome Chaos lord,  answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following

2x10 Chaos Marines  

5 Havocs  

5 Raptors

5 Khorne Bezerkers

6 (I think, they are in bits atm) Chaos Marines with MoK

5 Chaos Marines with MoT

Rhino

Land Raider

Dreadnought (sorry I refuse to call them Helbrutes, bloody stupid name)

10 Cultists

for the Glory of the Urizen and the Word Bearers, the chosen Son of the Pantheon and the TRUE children of Chaos

before Dec 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Spilled Blood and continue on the path to ruin. There will be no failure!!!

I will get all the bits together tonight and update with pictures tomorrow. 

Jesus are you stalking me? :lol: your everywhere today!!! 

and thanks, luckily I got my painting scheme for the Word Bearers nailed down now so it should be quick and painless. Hope you are victorious in your quest as well :tu:

Thanks thumbsup.gif

So before I start building the last few minis and then a before painting photoshoot, I think I need to tidy my work space so I stay focused. It truly is a monument dedicated to chaos. laugh.png

12011278_699086106889501_370931138026681

All them drinks are from today. Think I need to lay off the Sugar, would explain the headaches.

I know It isn't exactly 40k related, but I think some old school players and metal heads should know that the Drummer from Bolt Thrower has passed away at the young age of 38. http://heavymag.com.au/bolt-throwers-martin-kiddie-kearns-passes-away-aged-38/

For those of you too young to know who Bolt Thrower were I will just leave this here.. 

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/9/7/6/976.jpg?3450

Now turn it up to 11 and bang your heads!!!

FINALLY!!!! After 6 hours looking for one shoulder pad (I have been looking since 4am) I have got everything built/converted (just need to finish blinging up the Rhino and Dread).

Even got everything based so Chaeron doesnt shout at me. 

12042721_701391693325609_828417285117617

When I vowed it didnt seem like much, get it all on the table and I'm like ':cuss thats a lot'

• 3 weeks later...

After a late one last night I got this far,

12074765_708260955972016_878062594710121

now its just picking out the odd bit here and there to finish them off, no rush smile.png

All I have left now is finishing the Land Raider and 7 Khorne marines and starting the Dread and Rhino (or Vindicator if Semper lets me swap).

Archived