Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Divine Hunter - Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

Nicholas Wolfer

Nicholas Wolfer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,484 posts
"Hahaha" laughed the black and white marine from the side. "Come on Captain, at least get the name right. I believe it was... hmm... mantis-panda....? Come to think of it, I don't know that well myself." Agni Runilfr turned and faced the Brazen Claw. "Well jokes aside, that was pretty rude of you, I just got here! But.. I guess we're all prideful of our chapters. and hey, I say you got guts for bringing just that into here. But bravery and stupidity is two different things. Let's see which of it you possess... and if that doesn't work out, well... we'll all just get a drink afterwards or something, providing we survive." He turned to the corner, "Hey, old man, how bout a drink?"
---------------------------------------
and there goes my character with his dry humor.
---------------------------------------

Don't Whitescars only benefit from the powerlance +1I if they are on a bike? 

I think the rules for a powerlance quiet balances out itself I think, providing they have the charge. If they don't, then they put themselves at disadvantage. I say this is more fluffy than anything else.

and yes, awesome mini Joker, love the bold colors and the highlights.

[QUESTION] Are all characters that don't win going to die? Or will they be just critically injured? Or mix of both? Because this would be a great way to build up more fluff.

Edited by Nicholas Wolfer, 12 January 2004 - 02:04 AM.

QUOTE(DepthCharge @ Aug 12 2005, 07:50 PM)
Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

Joker

Joker

++ RIDICULUM PAUXILLUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
  • Faction: EZ Krumpny
They stood in two groups, the Cult followers. One was the foul servants of the Plague God, nurglings playing amid their feet as they spoke. The stench alone was enough to make 2 of the servants vomit. The other was the foolish servants of the Blood God. They sqabbled like children about who had killed more, collected more skulls. They claim to serve him in battle, but was the reward? More battle?

He was apart, crouched in a shadow, unconsciously mimicing his long dead primarch. He studied the the two groups with disdain. He needed not the power of a Cult God, he was a God. The galaxy was his to take at will. The Legion of Fear would soon be his to command, and they would rampage the galaxy. If they wanted to kill, they would kill. If they wanted to beat and steal, they would beat and steal, and they would collect the spoils. They would make their own rewards from the fallen planets.

Soon many servants of the Corpse would die, and this was his chance. Kill as many as possible, use the notoriety to overthrow the Legion of Fear and begin his Reign of Terror.

Tomax Hell smiled. Behind his faceplate his ebony eyes glittered and his pale skin pulled back from his fangs in an evil sneer.

Soon.

++EDIT-Grammer++

Edited by jokersminis, 12 January 2004 - 02:04 AM.

Joker

gallery_3570_2095_14088.jpg

Rune Priest Vithar

Rune Priest Vithar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 289 posts
Vithar walked the halls of the arena, eyeing eager to battle against the forces of chaos. He saw many brave marines boasting and telling tales of their exploits, but could courage alone protect them from chaos and defeat their foe? The priest sensed a disturbance in the warp, as more chaos scum gathered in their respective hall. It was only walls that separated them, but Vithar remained subdued. The moment would come.
Forecast for tomorrow; A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of doom...

SCC

SCC

++ UNGUIS AENEI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,242 posts
  • Faction: Brazen Claws/Raven Guard

The green armoured duellist captain strode towards the sneering Brazen Claw sergeant, hand outstretched in friendship:

'Captain Euripides, Scions of Dorn!  Well-met, my brother.  I have fought side-by-side with your chapter in the defence of Kasr Partox and Macharia...'  A silence settled over the room at the mention of that lost world.  'What did you say your name was? JohnnyMathis?'

*Radamanthys comes to attention with a metallic click of his heels. His right hand forms a fist and he crashes it against his breastplate. As the last echo of his salute fades the sneer leaves his face and he speaks*

"My Lord Captain. Sergeant Rhadamanthys of the Brazen Claws at your service."

*His face cracks into a grin, an expression that surprisingly, fits his face as well as the sneer that seemed to be permanently imprinted there just moments before*

"Euripides you old dog! Who died and made you Captain?"

*Rhadamanthys grabs the proferred hand and shakes it firmly*

"It has been a long time since we fought together Brother, I look forward to it again."

Edited by Several Concerned Cricketers, 12 January 2004 - 11:03 AM.

Ghostlight

Ghostlight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts
A chance for Warghoul Fester to show his quality -

Posted Image

Lt.
Mark of Nurgle
PlagueSword
Blight Grenades
Spikey bitz
Bolter

117pts

Edited by Ghostlight, 12 January 2004 - 07:25 AM.

Prince Vanesh

Prince Vanesh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18 posts
Dyvim Tvar, Champion of the Emperor's Children
( Codex: Chaos Space Marines )

Chaos Lieutenant

Mark of Slaanesh
Combat Drugs
Daemonic Strength
Pair of Lightning Claws

Lightning crackled about those claws which adorned his hands, they sliced through the greenskins flesh with ease. Dyvim Tvar cackled with glee as each of the Orks fell to his claws, enjoying every exquisite moment of their deaths.

A surge of energy enveloped him as the combat drugs injected chemicals directly into his brainstem. Stroke upon stroke felled countless of the foolish orks, and he enjoyed every second of the slaughter. The whirring of the crude axes of the orks, the screams of the dying, and the insatiable laughter all melded into one glorious song of pleasure.

Dyvim lost himself in the song and dance of the battle, but soon... there were no Orks left to destroy. They were all dead now. He stood triumphantly upon a mound of corpses, ichor dripped slowly off of his ancient power armor. He felt the intense double beat of his heart throughout his body, he longed for more. More death, and with death, the tantalizing pleasure.

He surveyed the battlefield from the mound he stood upon. Perhaps there would be more orks? If there were any left, they would be running for their crude ships now. A futile effort, they had already been destroyed, and more Emperor's Children waited for the cowardly orks to return.

He indulged himself for a moment in the glory of the previous battle. Perhaps there were more exquisite battles to be fought... But where?

Dyvim

Joker

Joker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
His thoughts turned to the enemy. Who would they send? It mattered not, they were all the same. Clinging to forgotten ideals, wasting centuries fighting for mortals who would turn away from them to the lure of Chaos.

Who would they send? The sons of the Lion would send someone, most likely clad in the bone colored armor of the Deathwing. A formidible opponant, but what if the others knew the secret, the secret of the Fallen...
The children of the fool Dorn would be there. A psychic flash of the fight between the Night Haunter and Dorn raced across his memory. He sneered again, they would fall as had he.
The pups of Russ would never miss a chance for a fight. A braggart and a drunk, he had passed his thick skull down to his children. They would be easy, show them a tankard of ale or a metal object and they would chase them both for hours. His chuckle sounded like metal plates grating together.

There would be others, but it didn't matter, they were all the same. All mindless servants of the Corpse. Captains, Sergeants, Chaplains, they would all be there, eager to please their brothers and the Corpse. But it didn't matter. They all had a weakness, something he could exploit, a hole in their soul. He would pick out that weakness and use it to his advantage. The same would happen in the arena. Let the foolish children of the Blood God race off and face the Deathwing Captain the his massive armor. There were easier, softer targets, that he would take first. If things went well the others would have taken out the tougher opponants by the time he was to enter. If not, he would kill them himself.

Tomax chuckled again.

Soon.

Joker

Battle Brother SuM

Battle Brother SuM

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,556 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar and Raptors
With a roar and a sonic boom, a Black Thunderhawk swoopeds down out of the cloud filled ceiling of the lower atmosphere. It headed torward us, with an ominous scream, and a trail of white plasma vapor. As it neared the Landing Pad, the deafening engines got louder, and slowly hovered to land. The Black Space Transport finally touched down and landed, seconds passed and the front landing ramp opened and the Thunderhawk's engines started it powering down procedures.

The engine's noise subsided to become quiet.

First, to be seen coming down the ramp were ten Index Astartes Black Templar Marines in black armor and a few robed individuals in light armor, all wielding Fine Crafted Bolt Pistols and well maintained Chainswords. They all stopped a few meters from the ramp to form a make shift wall, a Tactical formation. Moments, after them were more Black Templar Marines, all in Highly Polished Black Armor, all with Bolters. This squad marched in perfect union to stop in front of the others and take the same Tactical formation. Then down the ramp appeared a strong looking Acolyte/ Neophyte holding a scroll, he had the honor of being a Herald for this glorious event.

The Herald called out: "A Chaplain of Chaplains, A True Son of the Divine Emperor, Sigismund and Rogal Dorn... I present the highly honored and respected Chaplain Marshal Tondu Dat Chi!!!"

Tondu appeared out of the front opening of the Thunderhawk, to walk proudly down the ramp. His men with him also proud, proud to stand with him, as they have many times in the past, but on many battlefields and many planets. Tondu's yellow cape waved in triumph rapids of flowing material in the breeze that blew that day.

Army:
Black Templars

Crusade Name:
"Templar of the 19th Victoria Purus Crusade"

Statline:
HQ/ Chaplain

Name:
Chaplain Marshal Tondu Dat Chi

Wargear and equipment:
Crozius Arcanum
Master Crafted Plasma Pistol
Rosarius
#Purity Seals
Artificer Armor

Posted Image
P.S. Sorry, not painted but he will be very soon...

P.S. "That's right, Dark Angel, talk the talk, just like all your kind do. We shall see. I do not talk any trash, my actions talk for me."

Edited by Battle Brother SuM, 14 January 2004 - 12:22 PM.

Battle Brother Sum

Men united in the purpose of the Emperor are
blessed in his sight and shall live forever in His memory.

Ravenblade

Ravenblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 544 posts
Omega, Fallen Strike Leader of the Black Adium Clan, Iron Hands Chapter

Chaos Lt with Terminator Armor, Lightning Claws, Spikey Bits, Daemonic Strength.

I've posted his fluff in the DIY special characters thread. Pics as soon as I get him painted.
"I didn't kill him, the bullets and the fall did"

gazgrub

gazgrub

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 474 posts
HOLY WACK JIM JICCLIARS BATMAN LOOOK! ::cuss:
Introducing from the far reaches of the galaxy, hes taken out special time from kickin daemon butt to be here tonight. In his order he is a god, but tonite he comes to you in chains for ur own amusement INTRODUCING
ORDO MALLEUS INQUISTER DAEMURILLIS!!!!
(no pic as of yet...)

Army- daemonhunters

Statline-HQ inquister

Name - Daemurllis

WARGEAR AND OTHER SUCH NOVELTYS
Articfer armour
2xLightning claws
Icon of the just
Bolt pistol
Targeter
Purity seals
sacred inscense
Melta bombs
Psychic hood

Picutre

That comes to a grand total of 117! :)
preety sure its all legal and good :D

Gazgrub

nidge

nidge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 882 posts
Chaos Lieutenant Forrax
Terminator armour
Lightning claws
Spiky bitz
Daemonic Resilence

Forrax picture

Sry didnt know that!

Edited by nidge, 12 January 2004 - 06:26 PM.

Lazarus valghyran

Lazarus valghyran

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 568 posts
It was the entrance of the Mutant that stirred everyone.

With a vessel crammed full of the Emperor's finest, one would expect something such as Neka to turn a few heads. As such, it turned almost all of them, save that of a Sons of Medusa marine, whose eyes were blindfolded to prevent his neural system overloading.

"Hey, y'all." she said calmly.

"So the Emperor now not only accepts the untrained Neophytes of chapters, he now accepts the blasphemous mutant?" replied a Chaplain standing in the corner, his hands resting upon his ornate Crozius.

"I don't do the whole Emperor doodad." Neka retorted, sighing.

"Heresy!" the Chaplain shouted.

"Oh, shut the hell up."

The Chaplain pondered this for a second.

"Listen, guys, this is Chaos we're up against here. Do you want my help or not, now?"

"Without the Emperor's light protecting us we are nothing!"

"Bull-sh*t!"

"Pardon?"

The Coyotid allowed the marines to mull this over a second.

"I come in the name of the Steel Angels Chapter. We fight not for the Emperor but against this corruption of Chaos."

"And how will you do that? Rely on your stinking mutant friends?"

"I resent that, y'know? Showered this morning and all. Anyway, let's just say our founder's got... help. Not from Aliens, I'll have you know. You, there." She pointed at a monochrome-armoured Omega Marine. "You might know him. Ryza. M36. Something over a load of Plasma tech."

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edit: Blimey. I didn't know adding [i] tags would de-censor...
Edit 2: Aaaargh!!!!

Edited by Lazarus valghyran, 12 January 2004 - 11:38 PM.

http://i78.photobuck...nge/Raptors.jpg
Over-sized image turned into a link. Please refer to the forum rules for guidelines on images in signatures.-Brother Tyler

rankmar

rankmar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 470 posts
Army: White Scars

Statline: Commander

Name: Commander Yurtz

Wargear:
Artificer Armor
Power Weapon
Master Crafted Plasma Pistol

Image:
Yurtz

(Always poses for photos only with old school jump pack)

the_Dave

the_Dave

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 207 posts
+++Octavianlooked around, not sure if he would make it through the onslaught that would soon comence. He reached within his backpack and pulled out a small flask. The strong smell of Wildsnake filled the room he was sitting in. Well, no one was perfect, maybe not even the Emperor, he thaught. At least the potent brew would take his mind off of the battles to come. He started to go down the hall, heading towards the main arena, when a voice echoed:

"You pathetic fool, you really think you stand a chance?"

The voice was that of a marine from the Black Legion, a traitor unworthy of a response. Octavian continued walking.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!!", the marine screamed.

A shot rang out and the bottle of Wildsnake broke into a million tiny fragments. Within the blink of an eye, Octavian unsheated his eviscerator, turned towards his enemy, and within the blink of an eye the eviscerator was whirling dteady right before the marine's chin. The corrupted warrior fell back in surprize and amazement.

"The Emperor you may take in vain, but never underestimate your oponent. A well trained child may yet breach the tallest mountain and the oldest man may best the strongest of youths..."+++

everybody is fleshing out their characters, so i thought i might do the same for mine, for all those who underestimate the worst armoured competitor :D
in this world there are two kinds of people: those who think there are two kinds of people and those who think there are three kinds of people. the rest arent really people.

ponder away...

Sharp

Sharp

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 651 posts
I might be able to host for you.....

keep them small

e-mail me at Sharp1011@rogers.com

Just so everyone knows, I added pictures to my entry

Posted Image

Edited by Sharp, 13 January 2004 - 02:13 AM.

Shiftedmatrix.com - My Warhammer Blog/Log/Site

Prince Vanesh

Prince Vanesh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18 posts
Dyvim stood directly in the center of the Dreadclaw, an unmoving statue. He rarely spoke, except to himself that is...

He hated the champion who had assembled them. Who was he to command Dyvim Tvar, Scion of Fulgrim? His blood heated up, the hatred coursing through his veins. He reveled in every exquisite sensation the hatred caused. Indulging his desires, he began to move towards the exit of the Dreadclaw. Lightning claws slid effortlessly from their gauntlets, he would cut his way through the ship. He would personally slay this would be commander!

A sudden violent tremor knocked him from his feet, his head slamming against the door, unprotected now by his helmet which lay across the room. Black ichor dripped down his face now, obscuring his vision. What pleasure came from this pain! His tongue snaked out, and every so slightly slid across his upper lip. The ichor had an exotic taste, it had been too long since he had tasted his own blood.

He felt his inertia shift, and begin to move. The dreadclaw had been launched! He would never slay his would-be lord now!

He rose slowly to his feet now, and moved silently across the room. His helmet would be donned, and he looked now to the vidscreen which displayed the Dread Servant. He watched with glee as the bridge was destroyed, and the ship with it.

He readied himself for the upcoming battle against his former brethren. He would most enjoy slaying them. Ceaseless cackling echoed throughout the dreadclaw as thoughts of the Dread Servant and its commander raced through his mind.

Soon he would truly indulge himself.... in the blood of the Space Marines of the Corpse God.

doomyGIRdoom

doomyGIRdoom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 102 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Inquisitor Exitalis

Daemonhunter on BRIEF self-reassignment to Ordo Hereticus
(Hey, when your woman is a hot SoB you would temporarily transfer too :) )

Army: Daemonunters
Type: Elite Inquisitor
Gear: Artificer Armour, Icon of the Just, Bolter, Master Crafted Force Weapon

Planning on returning to Ordo Malleus after he's had enough of his SoB.

Hey-when ur an =][=nquisitor, u still have needs too :D

Posted Image

Edited by doomyGIRdoom, 13 January 2004 - 04:46 PM.

Joker

Joker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
The Dreadclaw Assault Pod raced toward the Imperial warship. This was just like Tomax would have it, a surprise attack. Never give your enemy time to prepare, never let them know where you are going to attack from.

With a thought, his powerfist crackled to life. Tomax flexed his hand inside the powered gauntlet, and thought of those who would feel its bite. He would have to assess the situation quickly as they breached the hull. First would be the ship’s crew. They would not be armored and they would whet his appetite for battle and die easily on his sword. The mindless sons of the Blood God would no doubt charge ahead, foolishly looking for “worthy” opponents. The servants of the Plague God would move slowly, corrupting everything they could, spreading the filth of Nurgle. He would stay behind them all, and pick his victims wisely. He longed for the chance to spread fear, to see the hopelessness on the face of his victims before the killing blow. He longed for the chance to toy with his victim, causing death with fear. It was fear that kept his Legion in line, fear of him and his retribution. It was only fear the kept the planets loyal to the Corpse, fear of his Space Marines. Fear was the most powerful force in the galaxy and it was his to command.

The warship grew larger on the monitor. Tomax’s power sword glared to life.

Soon.

Joker

brother_gabriel

brother_gabriel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,377 posts
  • Location:nesodden, norway. sometimes hanging around at GW oslo.
captain Darium of the Sanguine Tears (BA successor chapter...)

blood angel commander
terminator armour
2 x master crafted lightning claws
purity seals
bionics

pis will come soon i hope, i'm still trying to get a digi cam....

+EDIT+ ok, orkdung, i'll just enter him as a commander then... they have 2 wounds. i made him just for fun acctually, i won't use him that much. lets just say he is a captain.i have not made up any fluff for him yet, so i have not really decided if he is a chapter master yet!

Edited by brother_gabriel, 13 January 2004 - 04:09 PM.

wohay, I exist. :| noodlenerd.deivantart.com

SCC

SCC

++ UNGUIS AENEI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,242 posts
  • Faction: Brazen Claws/Raven Guard
*Radamanthys staggered as the Divine Hunter suddenly lurched out of the Warp, he heard the Navigator's warning cry over the intercom and steadying himself, turned to the cogitator bank next to him and his fingers began flying across the alphanumeric pad.*

*Inside the cloister Brother Tyler barked out orders*

“Brothers prepare thyselves and your weapons for consecration!! Chaos is upon us and we shall show them no mercy!!”

*Radamanthys' fingers continued to flash across the keyboard as the many Chaplains present began to chant the Catechism of Hate.*

"While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace."

*The sussurus increased in volume as the various Captains and Lords Commander joined in the Catechism.*

"While obscene heretics' obscene hearts still beat, there can be no respite."

*The chant rose to a thunderous roar, Rhadamanthys' baritone rang out with fervour as he joined in the final line of the Catechism.*

"While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness!"

*The echoes of the defiant shout still reverberated around the chamber as Rhadamanthys' efforts at the cogitator finally bore fruit. His voice cut through the echoes.*

"Infidel Class Raider on the port side."

*As the scarred Brother-Sergeant Tyler had commanded his brethren began readying their weapons as he continued to search for more data from the ship's sensors.*

"Torpedo launch my Lords. Multiple warheads. Sensors confirm the Divine Hunter is the target. I suggest you brace for impact Brothers."

*A pause. Among the metallic clicks and the humming of power fields the tapping of Rhadamanthys' fingers beat a steady tattoo. The beat became less regular as the frustrated Sergeant failed to coax the urgently needed information from the cogitators stubborn sensors.*

"Damn this infernal machine!"

*Rhadamanthys struck the side of the cogitator bank, the screen flickered on and off as the Divine Hunter loosed it's lethal broadside. Radamanthys' enhanced hearing caught the mutters of a Brother-Techmarine on the other side of the chamber. He turned and bowed his head to the Tech-Marine.*

"My apologies Brother-Techmarine, I meant no disrespect to the Machine God."

*The Tech-Marine nodded in return, then strode over to the cogitator. His voice was metallic as he spoke.*

"Allow me Brother-Sergeant, time is of the essence and I believe I may be able to retrieve the information more quickly."

*Rhadamanthys stepped aside and began to ready his weapons. He reached to his side and unholstered his bolt pistol, relishing it's familiar weight. As he checked the magazine was seated firmly and the M.40 Targeter was properly linked to his auto-senses, he smiled, the bolt pistol had served him for more than a century, since his days as a Scout, and he was sure it would serve him well today. As he holstered the pistol he heard the Techmarine call out in his augmented voice.*

"Praise the Machine-God! The broadside has detonated the enemy torpedoes my Lords. The enemy is coming on through the explosions Brothers, she is taking damage from her own weapons! Truly the Emperor's will is just."

*Rhadamanthys unclipped his chainsword and checked it's power source. Satisfied, he inspected the edges of the saw-toothed blade. As ever the Adamantium teeth were razor-sharp and mechanism moved smoothly as he flicked the weapon on and then off. Unlike the bolt pistol this weapon had been issued to him specifically for his induction into the Legio Bolter and Chainsword, it's design was unusual, with teeth on both edges of the sword, allowing him to thrust more effectively and to deal backhand strokes without turning the blade so the teeth could bite into his enemies. He had spent much of his time in travelling to the Thatticux Orbiter VIII in practice against combat-servitors and was confident his new weapon would serve him as well as his bolt pistol had over the decades.*

"The enemy ship is dead in space my Lords. Her power core is unstable. Power levels spiking."

*The Techmarine's voice continued to resound through the room as the Chaplains went from Brother to Brother, blessing each warrior and his wargear. Rhadamanthys knelt as a Chaplain in the colours of the Mortifactors Chapter approached him, the name Bramius on one of his many purity seals, the warrior-monk placed one hand on his brow and murmured the Emperor's blessing upon him, his weapons and his armour. Rhadamanthys took the hand proffered by the Chaplain and stood.*

"Thank you my Lord Chaplain."

*The Chaplain nodded again and moved on to bless more of their brethren. Rhadamanthys looked around for Captain Euripides, his comrade of so many battles on Kasr Partox, as he searched the quiet chaos that pervaded the room he heard the Techmarine reporting yet more developments.*

"The Infidel is breaking up Brothers, truly the Emperor provides! She's launching escape pods. Wait!"

*Muttering, the Techmarine adjusted some of the arcane controls attached to to the cogitator bank.*

"No my Lords, it is as I feared, they are not escape pods."

The Techmarine's voice, exultant moments before, dropped to a more sombre tone.*

"Assault craft Brothers. Dreadclaw class. I believe they mean to board us..."

{I hope Brothers Tyler and Orkdung don't mind me borrowing their fluff and running a little bit wild with it, 'cos I'm having a lot of fun with this :D - SCC}

++EDIT++ rewrote a few sections, polished some of the phrases.

Edited by Several Concerned Cricketers, 13 January 2004 - 05:46 PM.

nite_moogle

nite_moogle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,526 posts
  • Faction: Granite Fists
++++
There was no rush. The fight would surely come to him sooner or later. He strode slowly through the corridors of the Divine Hunter, preparing himself mentally for the battle that would surely ensue. Klaxons sounded without end, dilligently warning the crew of danger as though no one had felt the impacts of the decimating weapons from the Chaos warship. Gibraltar had heard the cheers as a freak shot had crippled the Chaos vessel in their first exchange, though he knew that the danger had by no means passed. A second broadcast alerted all that Dread Claw pods had been launched, and that impacts with the Divine Hunter were imminent. The Divine Hunter was about to be boarded, and there was no doubt that its invaders were among the most vile and corrupt of all creatures in the universe. Mankind's chosen guardians that had betrayed their oaths and turned their backs on those they had sworn to protect came to make war upon those that remained true to the Emperor.

A loud clang resonated through the hall as the first Dread Claw latched itself to the Divine Hunter's hull. Gibraltar closed his eyes and whispered a prayer to the Emperor for guidance and strength. He drew his ancient dornalium weapon from its sheath and willed the weapon to life. A dull hum preluded the crackling emitted by the energy field surrounding the millenia-old blade. Ignoring the sounds of the hull being cut through by the Chaos invaders, he moved through a short series of exercises with the sword before engaging his power fist. The speed with which he moved belied the weight of the massive suit of Terminator armor that he wore. The crackling grew louder as the powerful gauntlet flared to life. Gibraltar opened his eyes. He spoke audbily now, his voice growing in volume as he continued.

"The Emperor demands your repentance this day. By his will through me shall be wrought retribution for the millenia of terror and suffering you have brought to his people, and your crimes shall be paid for in blood." A huge chunk of the corridor wall slammed to the floor amid a shower of sparks mere paces from where he stood, and amidst the smoke a dark form strode out of the boarding pod.

"The time for your penance is now!"

Joker

Joker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts
The vid-monitor showed the demise of the Dread Servant. The fickle powers of the Warp had thrown off the plan, and the Loyalists had drawn first blood.

Tomax waited. Strapped into the Dreadclaw hurtling toward the Imperial ship, it was all he could do. His future now was before him. The only chance of returning to command his Legion was clear. They must be victorious. There was no ship to escape to, there was no way to retreat if the tide of combat shifted against them.
He was not comfortable with the situation. He preferred to control his own destiny, as he controlled the battlefield. Here he would not have a choice of fronts to attack, they could only press forward. Some parts of his plan were still intact, and he would follow them. He would still follow the others into the battle, picking his enemies. But to meet his ends, they would need to commandeer the ship. He would deal with any problems with the Cult Marines after the fact.

The retro-engines fired briefly and the Dreadclaw impaled itself on the side of the Imperial vessel. He heard the chants of the World Eaters begin.
“Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!”
He could hear the chattering of the nurglings in the compartment next to him.

Tomax Hell readied his mind for battle.

Joker

Anacron

Anacron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,572 posts

Tisk Tisk Anacron, go read agian

DA Libs have TWO Wounds my friend. Only way to get a 3rd wound if you were say a Grand Master Librarian...

I knew that really, just testing Brother Tyler. :D

In that case:

Ladies and Gentleman, please put you hands together for...

Grand Master Anacron
Holder of the Book of Lyrics
Chief Librarian of the Angels of the Lion Chapter
(Unforgiven, DA successor chapter, created by ==Him==)

He carries a Force weapon, and... well... that's it. Well, it does equal 120pts*, so can't have anything else really. ^_^ And it's rather fluffy. Oh, and the psychic power Smite, since Weaken Resolve will do diddly-squat in the AoD. Oh, and he follows the profile of the DA librarian (which has 2 wounds :) ).

Picture as soon as I 'borrow' my friend's digital camera. Apologies for the lack of fluff B) .

*IIRC, haven't actually got my codex on me, but will check it later.

Edited by Anacron, 13 January 2004 - 05:53 PM.

In another life I'd be drenched in sweat with you
But it's this life darlin' and in this life we make do.

Joker

Joker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,722 posts

Your more recent posts are getting a little scary though  I hope you can put Tomax back in whatever dark, dank hole he crawled out of once the AoD is done, or he's gonna make your life a misery 

IT'S TOO LATE, HE IS VERY CLOSE TO TAKING OVER.

^_^
Thanx, I am trying for pure Night Lords, straight out of all the IA and WD stuff that I have read, self-centered and power-mad, but a bully, never wanting a fair fight and always picking on the weak.[Guess which one I was in Elementary School] I imagine their minds to be a pretty nasty place, so I am glad that it's coming across.
-My fav part is the disdain for the Cult Legions :D -

==Edit== Weak is not spelled week.

Edited by jokersminis, 13 January 2004 - 06:19 PM.

Joker

Wolf Guard JMX

Wolf Guard JMX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 985 posts
Hope I'll make the cut. :D

Posted Image

Wolf Guard Battle Leader Ulkay Gondir

Bolt pistol
Frostblade
Wolf pelt
Wolf tail talisman

-----------

Ulkay Gondir is a young and fierce leader. While some may at times accuse him of vanity, he is still respected by his brothers. This alleged vanity comes from the fact that he spends hours cleaning and blessing his Frostblade, a personal gift from Lord Skryewulf himself after his promotion from the Wolf Guard.
user posted image
"You know something's wrong when you see a grown man riding bare assed on an inflatable purple penguin." - Alpharius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users