The Liber Challenges part Seven - Space Marine Chapters

Aqui

The...strategic withdrawal had not gone well. Ly had found Conn and whilst he was not harmed, he was shaken and reluctant to speak of what he had seen. Olis' Volkite had been smashed, the precious weapon was beyond he ability to repair it. Hopefully, someone will be able to. Aquilanus was still speaking in the singular, which unnerved them all the most.

"Aqs, which way?" Olis had taken a Bolter from a fallen Renegade. He didn't know which Warband the traitor belonged to, and it didn't matter. The body was evaporating before his eyes.

"I think we need to go down this corridor..." he had already disappeared, the gloom swallowing his form.

"Come on Conn. Ly take the rear!"

Ly hefted a Heavy Bolter, also taken from the fallen. Their pursuers had not given up the chase and there was no certain way of knowing how much further they had to travel.

A fully five minutes run had led them to another ante room, one with only one other door.

"Blast!" Aqs snarled, spinning on his heel to face his enemies.

The others fell in step.

"We're outnumbered, at least ten to one!" Olis shouted.

"And now they know that too!" Ly retorted.

"Weapons free, Brothers!" Conn cut in. "If we go down, they will have to pay dear for it!"

"That won't be necessary, Brothers." the voice came from behind them.

All four Liber Moderati turned, startled by the noise.

Vestigial forms were forming, seemingly from nothing, coalescing, their figures becoming more and more solid. The owner of the voice was not known to any of them, but they wore the Aquila proudly, his armour denoting many honours. The other forms were too many to count, but all were Loyal to Him on Earth.

"Attack, my Brothers! Let them know what day this is!"

The new found allies charged, leaving the Moderati confused.

"What day is it?" asked Aquilanus

"Another day that we still breathe." Olis slapped him on the shoulder. "And that is enough!

"Charge!"

Welcome to the Liber Challenge part Seven!

This month, the challenge is to create a Loyal Space Marine Chapter, Black Templar Crusade or Space Wolf Great Company! As ever, there are some minimum requirements to complete this task:

Chapter name

Descended from if known

Founding number if known

Descendants if known

Chapter origins

Chapter History (notable battles etc)

Battle Cry

Notable Characters

Colour scheme and Chapter symbol

To declare your interest, post the following vow in this topic:

I [insert name], vow to create a [space Marine Chapter, Black Templar Crusade or Space Wolf Great Company], by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and [insert Primarch]!

The finished topic can be posted in the Liber, or in the appropriate subforum (eg - an Imperial Fists successor would go in the Fists subforum)

The rewards!

gallery_48988_6285_48417.pnggallery_48988_6285_3183.png

gallery_48988_6285_29922.pnggallery_48988_6285_2866.png

gallery_48988_6285_60826.pnggallery_48988_6285_1226.png

gallery_48988_6285_29946.pnggallery_48988_6285_5001.png

gallery_48988_6285_17126.pnggallery_48988_6285_4379.png

gallery_48988_6285_88480.pnggallery_48988_6285_5019.png

gallery_48988_6285_10723.pnggallery_48988_6285_554.png

gallery_48988_6285_54120.pnggallery_48988_6285_1844.png

gallery_48988_6285_85185.pnggallery_48988_6285_3879.png

gallery_48988_6285_15537.png

gallery_48988_6285_7938.pnggallery_48988_6285_3722.pnggallery_48988_6285_1348.pnggallery_48988_6285_5924.pnggallery_48988_6285_13141.png

The above were done by the talented Grotsmasha! thumbsup.gif
Good luck to everyone who enters! thumbsup.gif

The Vows:
Ace Debonair - The White Hawks, Champions of Athlum, Warminds and Brotherhood of Crows - better known as the Circle of Iron
Akuro Adennyciia - The Steel Errants
Aquilanus - Amber Dragons COMPLETE!
Barabbas Sogalon - Grey Wardens Chapter
Bloodspeaker - TheEmperor's Vengeance and GoldenRavens Chapters
Brother SP - Interdictor
Brother Tyler - Nova Hawks Chapter COMPLETE!
Castellan Snaeper - Eternal Fists
Charlo - Sanguine Visions COMPLETE!
Conn Eremon - Storm Bearers (+18 mini DIYs) COMPLETE!
EesiOh - Imperial Taipans
Excubitor - Tempest Sentinels
Grand Master Belial - Flowing Blades
Iron_Aquilifer - Inculpators
jad4400 - Steel Dragons
Kassill - Lost CompanyCOMPLETE!
Kelborn - The Dark Knights Storm Riders COMPLETE!
Lord Thørn - The Griffin Knights
Markham82 - The Doom Reapers COMPLETE!
Mehman - Clerics
Olis - Red Sentinels
pauljam -Death Forge COMPLETE!
Redmapa - Tormentors
Sir Perfluous - The Knights RevenantCOMPLETE!
Stercus - Gatekeepers Harvesters Sons of Aetius COMPLETE!
The Burt - The Sable Hawks COMPLETE!
Warriorfish - Legio Venator Chapter

I, Olis, vow to continue and complete the Red Sentinels, those who are witnessed by Him on Earth, by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of the Emperor and Sanguinius!

I would love to take part, there's just so much I still have to fill in about my chapter and I don't believe I'll be able to do that by the end of the challenge. Then again I don't have to stop when the challenge ends right?

Nope, not at all. There will be a later make-up month, as well.

I would love to take part, there's just so much I still have to fill in about my chapter and I don't believe I'll be able to do that by the end of the challenge. Then again I don't have to stop when the challenge ends right?

The Challenge is really for members to take a concept, work on it and share with others smile.png How much you wish to put in is up to you and as you said, it doesn't have to end once the challenge ends happy.png

There is no time limit on when you can enter, so if you want to enter a little further down the line, there is nothing to stop you smile.png

There will be a later make-up month, as well.

Which I want to call the Last Chance Challenge. No-one's agreed to that yet. :P

Penitence Crusade has my recommendation. Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock you for it.

Which I want to call the Last Chance Challenge. No-one's agreed to that yet. tongue.png

The first post in the News topic disagrees msn-wink.gif

Which I want to call the Last Chance Challenge. No-one's agreed to that yet. tongue.png

The first post in the News topic disagrees msn-wink.gif

Oh pfft. I was close enough. :P

I am 200% in! After over 2 decades it's about time some pen was put to paper tongue.png

I WarriorFish, vow to create an entry for the Legio Venator Chapter, by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and Guilliman!

If you're wondering where that extra 100% comes from then you're not Space Marineing hard enough msn-wink.gif

Sooner is better than later!

I Markham82 vow to create a space marine chapter by the 20th October, I take this oath of moment in front of Him on Terra and for all of humanity!

Ok so where do I post my chapter story?

You can either post a DIY IA in the Liber itself or make a post in this thread if you like.

Sooner is better than later!

I Markham82 vow to create a space marine chapter by the 20th October, I take this oath of moment in front of Him on Terra and for all of humanity!

Ok so where do I post my chapter story?

You can either post a DIY IA in the Liber itself or make a post in this thread if you like.

Yep smile.png I've edited the first post to explain this (I could have sworn I put something to that effect already! blink.png )

Vows added to this point! happy.png

Legio Venator Chapter

The Hunter Legion, eh? Or is it the Legion of Hunters? ^_^

Technically "Legion Hunter," I think, but then High Gothic only looks like Latin.

If you'd take some minor C&C already, WarriorFish, I would say the name Legio Venatori flows off the tongue a lot better and gives the impression of being plural, like all other Chapters have.

I Kelborn vow to update and complete my Space Marine Chapter: The Dark Knights, by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and Corvus Corax!

For Yamatar!

Archived