The Liber Challenges part Seven - Space Marine Chapters

Aqui

As far as I can see, the first Unforgiven Chapter in this Challenge! happy.png

As I asked in a previous post, spread the word - Your parent Chapters need you! thumbsup.gif

I just want to be sure if I get it right: the rewards are the banners, correct?

Is there a council who decides which contribution is the best and therefore it's author may use one of those banners? Or are all allowed to use them right away?

PS:

I think you forgot to add my vow, Aquilanus. msn-wink.gif

Normally you can get a banner if you complete the challenge.

To put a link on the banner, you only need to select the banner itself in your signature editor, and then click the link button (the little chain with the green + sign). A little box pops up and you type in the URL of the page you want it to redirect to.

How do I get my banner to redirect to the challenge topic?

Which banner did you want to use? As in, what is your Chapter a successor to? Let me know and I'll work out the correct url and make a post with it in smile.png

Is there a council who decides which contribution is the best and therefore it's author may use one of those banners? Or are all allowed to use them right away?

The banners are for you to declare which Chapter your successor is descended from in the challenge in your sig. The vertical ones are the rewards. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

PS:

Darn it! pinch.gif I'll add it now smile.png

To put a link on the banner, you only need to select the banner itself in your signature editor, and then click the link button (the little chain with the green + sign). A little box pops up and you type in the URL of the page you want it to redirect to.

If anyone wants me to work out the correct url so that clicking on the banner goes straight to your IA topic, let me know and I'll sort it smile.png

How do I get my banner to redirect to the challenge topic?

Which banner did you want to use? As in, what is your Chapter a successor to? Let me know and I'll work out the correct url and make a post with it in smile.png

The banners are for you to declare which Chapter your successor is descended from in the challenge in your sig. The vertical ones are the rewards. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

PS:

Darn it! pinch.gif I'll add it now smile.png

If anyone wants me to work out the correct url so that clicking on the banner goes straight to your IA topic, let me know and I'll sort it smile.png

Well that would be nice. :)

Can I put in more than one contribution? I've got a couple of DIY's that I've never fully fleshed out and can't decide which one to run with.

Yes, more than one is okay. If you do more than one though, it'll help if you have them in separate topics and a post in this one with the urls so I can add them to the first post smile.png

I , Lord High Marshal de Hoog, do avow space marines of  the Emperor's Vengeance and Golden Ravens chapters to your service, by the Twentieth of October 2015. This I vow in the name of Him on Earth and the might of the Imperium of Man!

Check out the signature for links to both chapters. Feedback and constructive criticism gratefully accepted.

there are two others hidden on page 1 as well at posts #23 and #24.

Thank you. Have added the extra vows and links. Hopefully, I can keep up to date from now on! laugh.png

I have a DIY being fleshed out on a seperate thread, though it doesn't yet have an IA. If I were to get that polished, could I enter it? It would give me the perfect incentive to finally get it done.

I can't see why not smile.png One object of the challenge is to get new DIY's created, another is to give incentive to get ones that are lingering in "WIP hell" finished smile.png

Vows updated (for definite this time... laugh.png )

really ?

# 23 ?

was it because i said "ass" ?

Many hands make something something Tzeentch jealous!

Fixed that for you! laugh.png

Many hands make a mutant abomination msn-wink.gif

Many hands make for a larger target.

Archived