The Liber Challenges part Seven - Space Marine Chapters

Aqui

pauljam - I definitely added it to the first post, but for whatever reason it wasn't updated. I've added it now. If the link isn't correct (having to use mobile device which isnt easy when the screen is small), I'll sort it tomorrow as I'm just off to sleep. Blasted laptop is due for some percussive maintenance...

Vows updated (for definite this time... laugh.png )

really ?

# 23 ?

was it because i said "ass" ?

Many hands make something something Tzeentch jealous!

Fixed that for you! laugh.png

Many hands make a mutant abomination msn-wink.gif

Makes me reach for my melta gun

Can I put in more than one contribution? I've got a couple of DIY's that I've never fully fleshed out and can't decide which one to run with.

Yes, more than one is okay. If you do more than one though, it'll help if you have them in separate topics and a post in this one with the urls so I can add them to the first post :)

Ok, this might be a bit ambitious but what the hell...

I, Stercus, vow to create Index Astartes articles for three Space Marine Chapters by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and the relevant Primarchs.

I'll post the links to the topics in this entry as I get them online if that's ok?

Can I put in more than one contribution? I've got a couple of DIY's that I've never fully fleshed out and can't decide which one to run with.

Yes, more than one is okay. If you do more than one though, it'll help if you have them in separate topics and a post in this one with the urls so I can add them to the first post smile.png

I, Stercus, vow to create Index Astartes articles for three Space Marine Chapters by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and the relevant Primarchs.

I'll post the links to the topics in this entry as I get them online if that's ok?

A new post made with the urls when you're ready to post them will be fine smile.png

Whoa! blink.png

That's the Liber Challenge equivalent of an ETL mega-vow!

Soooo that said I'm going to do something silly and join you on the mega-vow list! biggrin.png

*clears throat*

I, Acemund Debonair of the Liber Astartes, vow to create Four Chapters of Adeptus Astartes: The White Hawks, the Champions of Athlum, the Warminds and the Brotherhood of Crows, collectively known as The Circle of Iron, by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth!

...Technically there should be six Chapters in the Circle of Iron, but I'm not feeling that crazy. laugh.png

EDIT:

I'll post a link to the topic once I've got it up and running, which might take a while since I'm still putting a rough draft together.

It seems my Chapter has been listed by their subtitle. 

I would make a formal request with the Moderati to reconcile this clerical error.

This error has now been rectified. Ace's vow has also been added.

I want to start this off by assuring all involved that I am not competitive.

I, Conn Eremon, vow to create the Brass Wardens, Brothers of the Inferno, Dark Sentinels, Death Tearers, Devourers of Fate, Doom Hunters, Emperor's Hands, Golden Falcons, Lords of Ruin, Mailed Talons, Millennial Destroyers, Night Marauders, Obsidian Knights, Silver Lions, Steel Blood, Thunder Lords, Thunder Wings, and the War Guard Chapters by the twentieth of October 2015. This I vow in the name of the (God)Emperor and His Son-Pantheon!

Hidden Content
Okay, maybe I am. But these will be nothing more than short Codex blurbs for the purpose of providing back story to the actors I will occasionally pull in for my real DIYs, such as my first Storm Bearers vow.

eek.gif

As someone else who is not at all competitive*, let me first express my astonishment: Sweet Throne of Terra, you're going to need to head to the warp directly to get enough time to do all those!

And let me secondly stop talking and get to work so I don't lose miss out on the deadline. tongue.png

* for values of 'not at all' approaching 'highly and irrationally' msn-wink.gif

It seems my Chapter has been listed by their subtitle.

I would make a formal request with the Moderati to reconcile this clerical error.

Apologies sad.png

As for multi vows - I was going to revisit all of mine (Steel Wings, Angels of Salvation, Amber Dragons, Ravens of Bahltimyr and Rainbow Warriors)! blink.png

Talk about insane minds etc...

Preferably, we want to see you make a good IA. However, seeing as 'good' is a subjective value judgement that's mostly immaterial in regards to the goal of the nature of the challenges, allow me to put it another way: Try to make an IA that you are satisfied with. Whether or not that means utilising critique along the way is up to you. All that the challenge literally requires is that you have a complete entity.

Archived