The Liber Challenges part Seven - Space Marine Chapters

Aqui

Is the deadline the end of the 20th? I thought it was the start of the 20th. Oops.

In past challenges, the deadline was usually 6pm on the day in question, but for some reason I never put a time for this one wallbash.gif so I thought it fair to give it to midnight tomorrow night this time. So you still have time to work on it if you want smile.png

Orange and white - so gauche... no Marine would be seen dead in those colours.

My Conflagrators would beg to differ. sleep.png

Your Conflagrators beg to differ with everybody.

Quite true. :lol:

The Nova Hawks Chapter

Challenge complete cool.png

When I have more time, I'll work on expanding the article to what I had originally envisioned. You get the "minimum requirement" version for now. msn-wink.gif

I'd like to see all eligible Chapters created as part of this challenge submitted to the Tabula Astartes.

Just a brief post - I haven't gone through the topic to ensure that all links have been added to the first topic and that all completed articles are marked as such. If I haven't done so, before midnight, do not worry - as long as a link to your article and/or your declaration has been posted before the deadline, it will be counted as such! thumbsup.gif

After uploading their homeworld, the Storm Riders are finished - for now...cool.png

More will surely come as I want to connect both, the Storm Riders and my comming XI legion.

So noted! thumbsup.gif

The challenge has two minutes left, so as I said in a previous post - I'll be going through the topic and noting completions and checking links as required. Anything submitted up to this point and is complete will be marked as such soon happy.png

Archived